Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - (((Forsa))) Edition

Groko coalition talks are sealed. The SPD congress will vote on it on the 21th
Majority of Germans prefers now a re-election over a Groko coalition or minority government.
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>news in german
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2018-01/bamf-klagen-asylbescheide-erfolg
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/groko-volker-kauder-warnt-spd-vor-neuen-forderungen-a-1187874.html
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/wen-die-afd-in-welche-bundestagsausschuesse-schicken-will-15398819.html

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2018-01/bundespolizei-gsg9-sucht-nachwuchs-standort-berlin
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/abgelehnte-asylantraege-fast-die-haelfte-der-klagenden-fluechtlinge-hat-erfolg-a-1187878.html
merkur.de/bayern/regensburger-polizei-erlebt-schocknacht-beamten-werden-in-ganzen-stadt-brutal-attackiert-9524397.html
youtube.com/watch?v=39iuxkT-FUs
youtube.com/channel/UCWcbn1OURjNxx8kr4FJ4Y-w/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=fApfOuIE1Wc
msn.com/de-de/nachrichten/politik/berlin-sorge-vor-mehr-flüchtlingen-durch-neue-eu-regeln/ar-AAuF534?OCID=ansmsnnews11
theguardian.com/world/2000/nov/01/1
archive.is/0RMUv
twitter.com/M000X/status/952590935182979077
youtube.com/watch?v=eN9eXzoYBw8
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/spd-und-die-grosse-koalition-der-tod-ist-gar-nicht-so-schlimm-kolumne-a-1187932.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Good morning!

> Forsa

>GSG 9 soll um ein Drittel vergrößert werden

Mhh I wonder why...

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2018-01/bundespolizei-gsg9-sucht-nachwuchs-standort-berlin

Guten Morgen!
Habt ihr eigentlich gelbe Schilder mit schwarzer Schrift bei den Protesten im Iran gesehen?
In Wien sind sie aufgetaucht.

moin fellow user
let's start the day with a blackpill
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/abgelehnte-asylantraege-fast-die-haelfte-der-klagenden-fluechtlinge-hat-erfolg-a-1187878.html
>44% of all rejected asylum seekers who go to court are successful
>german courts are busy dealing with hundreds of thousands of appeals by foreigners which waste time that could be used on actual legal matters between citizens

mh time to have some coffee!

i am about to get blackpilled aswell
altough i like the thought of never surrendering to a current circumstance
still

>waking up
>incidents like these
>merkur.de/bayern/regensburger-polizei-erlebt-schocknacht-beamten-werden-in-ganzen-stadt-brutal-attackiert-9524397.html
>y no use gun?
>meanwhile polls are in shillmode for bavaria
>tfw there is no political solution
>greens +5,5%
>literally impossible
>AFD will get at least 15% - 20% in bavaria
>tfw there wont be a election in 2021
>4 more years of habbenings and rape will destroy our society
>every other decent country would form militias
>please cheer me up anons
>its literally making me sick looking at the state of my beloved country

It's gotta get worse before it gets better

Stay strong mate, thousands killed themselves in despair before Hitler took power.

youtube.com/watch?v=39iuxkT-FUs

Just try to better yourself and I mean really better yourself, in every aspect of your life, your betterment will have rippling effects on the people around you.
>tfw I literally turned right wing just from working out alone

Prepare for chaos. The cleansing fire will burn away the weakness in the German population. These times will make Germans strong again. We will loose a lot, but we will regain something even greater: our spirit.

i know!
but i still hope that our efforts will pay off soon so that we will have at least a slightly improved situation
>Just try to better yourself
i do and redpilling the people around me has become a obsession of mine
still i am envious of your state wich finally has HC as a minister
you dont have a idea about how much i cheered at the election day for you
i live 20 min away from salzburg and i know that somewhere behind the hills lies a country wich is way ahead of us right now
wtf i love volkstod now
no you are right!
lets make ourselves even harder and more decent than our forefathers!
i will keep that in mind when hitting the gym this evening

This Hanz got this

Stay stronk bra'

Have you fags thought about not ruining your country?

At least we don't have giant spiders in germany

>play videogames
>think about cute anime girls
>ingnore reality
>???
>profit

>implying

ah just like german soldiers in verdun or stalingrad
this
ty

>be in verdun or stalingrad because you need to defend the country and people you love
>current year
>hate country and people
give me a single reason to care

Bump

>the greatest country on earth getting destroyed by something like the 68 movement
>people you wouldnt even share your table with try to dictate you
>BRD turning out to be worse than the DDR
>your childhood in the 90`s has been a wonderland compared to now
>my children will grow up in a disgusting continent ruled by eurocrats

nope i would rather die

>you dont have a idea about how much i cheered at the election day for you
>tfw when the Greens got so fucked they dropped out of the parliament entirely
This election was everything I wanted and more, but I still think it will eventually come to some kind of race war, shits fucked and should the economy go down the shitter at some point, the lefty multiculti Illusion will come breaking down hard.

I really came to the conclusion that our democratic system is kind of like communism, in the sense that it sounds nice and all but can't work as intended in the real world over a prolonged amount of time, especially if every retard with a passport is allowed to vote, you will eventually end up with a situation like we have now.

Parties are actively shoveling in useless criminal shitskins to a point were it's endangering the very fabric of the state and changing the demographic of the whole nation, so they have voters, because their original voter base is leaving them in droves, since they have been bought out by corporate interest and therefore can't represent them while simultaneously retaining their corporate gibs and because they want to keep the wages low, because they have also been bought out by corporate interests. The whole system is failing and I don't think it can be reformed, maybe it's just human nature, that from time to time, we need a dictator figure.

And please don't think for a second the recent developments aren't absolutely wanted by the EU and your government, they wanted this to happen, so they let it happen, everyone in a government party and everyone welcoming the developments of the "refugee" crisis, is a traitor to the nation and deserves to be executed in my opinion. Never in my life will I vote a party that couldn't protect the border again and I am honestly baffled that there are still so many people that do.

>nope i would rather die
glad we are on the same page

ausbro is on point, we need a total collapse of the current governmental and economical system to get out of this one.

>give me a single reason to care

> First they came for the Lebanese Christians but there were countries the Lebanese could run to so they did not fight.
> Then they came for the Swedes but there were countries the Germans could run to so they did not fight.
> Then they came for the Germans but there were countries the Germans could run to so they did not fight.
> Then they came to the formerly based country I ran to and by that time there was nowhere left to run.

Also, you may not have the option of running. Maybe there's simply roadblocks, eventually turning into Iron Curtain 2.0 (Merkel's got some heritage there...). Maybe other countries will simply refuse entry to Germans (because they might be "Germans").

Be prepared. Be vigilant. Be ready to fight.

The trick is to never grow up

Yes, but that doesn't mean you need to get all emo and defeatist about it, like you hint at in I want you to be the best you can be user, not for your parents or lover or the nation, but for yourself.

>kikes purging commies
What a time to be alive

oh dear you are having the exact same mindset like me - i am stunned!
the next 5 years are going to be exciting
thats certain

I woke up to arab kids screaming in the streets while their burka mothers shoved 3 kinderwagen down the street in a concrete hellhole that is one of NRW's cities. plus its monday morning, sorry I am not in a sunny mood like some mountain ape that wakes up to green meadows and cows in a cozy town.
perspective is everything.

>trained police gets recked by 15 and 17 year old
Who are they trying to fool

This pleases mich

once the Euro bursts or china decides to fuck up our export, the Fire will Rise, brudda.

Request for future OP additions:

pls add a link to Red Pill Germany's YT channel!
He does excellent political analysis in Burger-language.

youtube.com/channel/UCWcbn1OURjNxx8kr4FJ4Y-w/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=fApfOuIE1Wc

wew! A law treating everyone equally shitty? that's a new one!

That's okay, just try to not be a whiney faggot so much for starters.

You'll spend the whole day praying to a sand nigger god instead of fapping to cute waifus, of the left takes over.
You should care if you want to continue not carrying.

Old but still relevant.

msn.com/de-de/nachrichten/politik/berlin-sorge-vor-mehr-flüchtlingen-durch-neue-eu-regeln/ar-AAuF534?OCID=ansmsnnews11

We've been here before, and Wir schaffen das.

I do what the fuck I want, if it means venting my frustration on a chinese bitcoin mining website so be it.

>a traditional belief system that keeps thots in check and reinforces community
fuck, if they would drop the alcohol part it almost sounds like an improvement.

wtf, that's not the image I uploaded
????????????????????????????

It’s a Sup Forums bug. It happens sometimes when 2 user upload something at the exactly same second

>no games
>no anime
>burkhas everywhere
>ramadan
Fuck yes, sounds like heaven

Ok thanks, I got paranoid for a second there.

>16 years of Merkel government
>Greens 3rd strongest party at 12%
Die Deutschen sind wirklich das erbärmlichste Cuckvolk auf diesem Planeten.

dafuq
yeah we will user
and i am happy to do my part

>taking our polls for granted

SPD is unironically the most redpilled party. Just look at how Siggy gives the middle finger to israel. AfD and CDU are a bunch of zionist mongs. Jusos can suck a fat one though.

theguardian.com/world/2000/nov/01/1

>no games
why do I always encounter sandniggers when playing games? ofc they play games
>no anime
pic related
>burkhas everywhere
your wife doesnt wear them at home, why would you want her to show off for some random wankers? indecency and amoral behaviour is what got us in this situation
>ramadan
ever heard of Fastenzeit?

I hate Islam as much as the next guy, but if we dont fix our communities and religion I dont really see a way out.

is this taboo in germany?

archive.is/0RMUv

Allah hate fags

There is zero noteworthy public resistance or protest again this kind of politics and the Michel still consumes and believes mass media as long as he can watch his Football.

Mergl machts gudn Dschob!

Bloody politicians. What's the point of the "Obergrenze" when they knew about this shit already? Augenwischerei.

yeah what do you expect?
the moment a ordinary michel lays down his stuff and says farewell to the father has always been 10 days before the rope since ever
let it be war or a civil war
the thing you have to pay attention to is the gap between the topics discussed in the public and its contrast in the msm and the following boiling

the point of no return to reverse todays developments is severely overdue so we are about to hit the critical mass in less than 3 years

even if you are autistic or in a peer group surrounded by leftists you should have noticed that a lot of things changed and not adressing this or even denying everything of it can only resolve in tremendous (silent) uproar by every individual (and that even by german standards - its basically group psychology 101)

pic somewhat unrelated

> sorry I am not in a sunny mood like some mountain ape that wakes up to green meadows and cows in a cozy town.
perspective is everything.

I live in Berlin. The green meadows are minefields of dogshit, instead of cows on meadows we've got rotting sofas on every street corner and it's about as cozy as the piss soaked newspapers the homeless in every nook and cranny use for bedding (Actually they don't; do that. They've got tents and cluster in regular old camps around here.).

And the change starts by caring.
Not voting spd or die linke or other Vaterlandhasser
I sure hope that change will happen.
But not through Islam.
If Islam is the answer, I prefer decay.

>Not voting spd or die linke or other Vaterlandhasser
I did my part, but only 13% of all germans seem to care what is happening to their country. I wish I was an optimist.

>But not through Islam.
I agree, but last time I was discussing our moral decay in society and the resulting problems with friends, I was called a backwards bigot and sexist.

I live in a world I dont really want to live in, and I dont have the power or capability to change that.
So its anime girls for me.

>I wish I was an optimist.
Have an example for what is possible.

>I live in a world I dont really want to live in, and I dont have the power or capability to change that.
So its anime girls for me.
I know that feel

you made my day

Someone give me a quick summation of the election? Is AfD cucked out of the government by an unholy alliance of parties?

Dunno my dude, I was renting out an apartment in a commie block in Eastern Berlin and I found the whole city to be comfy as fuck.
Apart from that one time Green party closed down the Brandenburg gate because they were protesting Assad.

>Is AfD cucked out of the government by an unholy alliance of parties?
Not really, we will probably get the same government as last time.

The AfD never had a chance to get into the government anyway, all parties promised not to coalition with them.

twitter.com/M000X/status/952590935182979077

Was anyone of you here? Looks comfy.

Are the elections even over?

While you're right about the AfD never having a chance (or intention) to get into the government, the SPD also promised not to do GroKo again. Let's not take their promises too seriously.

Yes, the election happened months ago, in September, but we still have no government.

Sure, I was just trying to express that the chances that the AfD would be part of the government were extremely low.

Heil Höcke

Wow, that never happens here because we have a one-party system.

looks inspiring
soon i will join i guess
but now i have to donate shekels

Man up, neighbour! We don't want to lose our beloved adversary! Hope is not lost, just don't stop to support your Vaterland.
If you go down, we fall too, our economics are tied too tightly...

nice digits
You know, the NatSocs had some shit down, but why do you insist on that shit as some sort of "hope".
For all we know, types like us would have been Fallbeil'd.

It's just a demonstration of how majorities can change and how fast this can happen.

When you have to use money by the cartwheel and are angry at your government and the world, yes.

If you are a degenerate (you sound like you have neglected yourself), why would you feel any German pride, or a desire to take back your country? You should first and foremost improve yourself and strive for the Aryan ideal.

Okay.
I want to end my life every day.
Probably not gonna improve and grow from that any time soon.
I have started working out again, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=eN9eXzoYBw8

your daily kek

1:11 pattaya willi flirting
2:33 dayan is that you?

A lot of people are depressed because of jewish influence in media, education and entertainment. It has killed identity and spirit so that you become a degenerate consumerist slave.
If you have started working out you're already improving. If you can, wake up early and go for a morning walk. Check out some /sig/ threads, but the most important thing is to not be on your pc all the time.

jesus christ dudes. keeping yesterdays thread alive until 7:00. you know how to party

bump

Lefties are rebelling
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/spd-und-die-grosse-koalition-der-tod-ist-gar-nicht-so-schlimm-kolumne-a-1187932.html

NEETs gonna neet

what are they thinking Sup Forums?

Funny, isn't it?

>Mhh I wonder why...

Pure coincidence

WHERE IS THE LAWSUIT?
>WHERE IS THE LAWSUIT?
WHERE IS THE LAWSUIT?
>WHERE IS THE LAWSUIT?
WHERE IS THE LAWSUIT?
>WHERE IS THE LAWSUIT?
WHERE IS THE LAWSUIT?
>WHERE IS THE LAWSUIT?
WHERE IS THE LAWSUIT?
>WHERE IS THE LAWSUIT?
WHERE IS THE LAWSUIT?
>WHERE IS THE LAWSUIT?

Manche Dinge müssen zu Ende faulen, um zu genesen

>We democracy now

>Manche Dinge müssen zu Ende faulen, um zu genesen

"Schimmel ist ein edles Gewächs..."

>twitter.com/M000X/status/952590935182979077
>Quote: "Nur damit das klar ist, für mich sind das Schwachköpfe und Verbrecher." "To me these are retards and criminals."

Ja, ich brauch schon gar nicht mehr weiterlesen, um von den Deutschen angewidert zu sein. Deutschland verrecke!

>Die Deutschen sind wirklich das erbärmlichste Cuckvolk auf diesem Planeten

wrong kraut-thread moron

NAZI!

Oh shit lol sorry