The hardest pill to swallow is that beauty is the most important factor in life...

The hardest pill to swallow is that beauty is the most important factor in life. This is why even ugly people are fascinated with beauty. Everything comes more easily to beautiful, attractive people.

Pic related could rape a baby and get away with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teardrop_tattoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only to degenerates obsessed with worldly riches

True.

Anyone familiar with the nightlife could tell you that only beauty matters.

This is a no brainer faggot. Saged.

the context doesnt matter, it could be buying milk at the grocery store, it could be calling a taxi, it could be trying to do activities with family members

if you are attractive, all those things are easier to do/get

You can try to cope. But reality will always ALWAYS remind you that OP is right.

Of course I am sure that some people will try to argue by saying "oh but these are women on Tinder, they're not representative of women IRL"
Ask your Chad friends if you have any. Tell them to act very very poorly towards women. They'll be praised for it

>and get away with it
Uh, he didn't get away with whatever landed him in jail in the first place.

Can we finally meme attractive privilege into existence yet? Crash and burn all the yuppie roastie models

Correct. If you aren't neck maxing daily, you might as well kill yourself.

The only way to make beauty not matter is to make the times hard. As long as stability and prosperity is being created by the ugly, talented, hard working men, then beauty will be all women will ever care about. The ugly thrive when times are ugly, and the beautiful thrive when times are beautiful.

None of those girls are even hot.

Materialism is facile. Everything erodes and is ultimately destroyed.

>hot chad with that bio
>omg i luv ur bio lol heeeey xD
>virgin with that bio
>what a fucking loser creep wow

Yes. This is true. Almost all the batshit lunacy in the world is generated by people railing against not being born good looking. For any utopia to function, the eugenics programme must put aesthetics first.

Beautiful people are instantly assumed to be intelligent, moral, wise and kind, even though all the evidence points otherwise. There's just something about beauty that befuddles the human mind.

They have 1 for 1 the exact same standards as the hottest girl who has ever lived though, which is why women worship good looking guys so much and let them literally do whatever they want. The literal worst relationship you can ever get in is with a girl who broke up with a good looking guy. You know he must abused the shit out of her, and she'll vent her hatred on you, and associate it with hating men. There's absolute no reason to ever aim for "attainable" girls, they all expect the same thing, and only age (past 20s) reigns their standards in. Always go for the most attractive woman possible if you're not a lost cause. Less attractive women WILL come to you if you confidentially pursue the best, because they work entirely on the assumption that you might be good enough to get her. There's a reason men already in a relationship are more likely to attract women.

This this this this this this I can't emphasize enough but you are one hundred percent right. Remember anons, it's better to aim high and fail than to aim low and succeed. Women are hypergamous so you have to improve yourself constantly. The trick is that you don't improve yourself for them but... for yourself. Learn to love you and be attractive according to you standards

Females are FAR MORE physically shallow than any man could or would ever be towards any woman. However, the silver lining to this is that they also allow themselves to become attracted by things besides physical appearance. They'll develop attraction to wit, charm, humor, confidence, spontaneity, and all this other goofy horseshit.

I admit that I become depressed when I see images like this and my mind moves in the direction of suicide, but then I remember how many times I've aimed out of my league and swung for the fences and connected. I have the least masculine face ever, I have a mushy midsection, and I have the skin tone of a raw hotdog.

But I still smash, regardless of all of that.

As long as the bitch is SOMEWHAT attracted to your personality, she'll let a whole lot of that physical shit slide.

FUCKING LOL AT THIS SHIT !

>is the most important factor in life

No it is what you do with your life.

This was just really cute and adorable to be honest.

what you do with your life is defined by your beauty and attrativeness

sure, you can may be able to get away being ugly, life is just so much easier when you're attractive

holy fuck, that's depressing

kek

It's a bit infantile. You can create the same thread about money instead of beauty. It'll be also correct to some extent and for some circumstances.

Sweet and pretty

These guys have god tier bodies you are cherry picking extremes

t. ugly male with bad personality

Oh I won't deny that though. Actually I think this webm can be a good source of inspiration

And FUCK I actually know this guy and he is a total bro. He acts gay and flirts with guys sometimes too. Too chad.

Seriously? It's nice for you then. Try to get him redpilling the masses. With his looks this cab be achieved very easily

Do you suck his cock?

Ugly? Yes. Bad personality? No. If I were both ugly and also had a bad personality, I'd be fucked ten ways from Sunday.

Too bad he has nigger tier calves.
Any of these fuckin mooks ever work their legs...?

>beauty is the most important factor in life
Yes if you are a woman. Men have other more important qualities like charisma and wealth.

Sweden no

I think everyone figured this out around.......3rd grade? You'll know by the time you turn 10 at least.

He needs that laser-treatment that burns your irises blue.
Looks great, but he has dead eyes, black eyes, a doll's eyes.

actually beauty puts the spotlight on you

if you even fart is like raping a baby

raping a baby means your career is over and you revert to a pretty normie

don't underestimate west's desire for virtue points

holy cringe

They simply didn't experience a rape and don't understand what it is.

Lol stay mad beta fags. My buddy and I aren't lookers at all, and my buddy is a manlet yet he can pull more girls than me at college parties. Good looks are only as powerful as a good resume, it'll get you the interview, but after that only how good your interview is decides if you get to smash.

you can't rape the willing

I don't understand how these people say stuff like this with no fear of losing face?

>that beauty is the most important factor in life
Not really the most important, but yes it plays a role. You're not really discovering anything new.
>Pic related
Is brown, so by default he is ugly.

also beauty is less relevant to men
is very important to women

beauty reflects fertility in the back of every human even if you not fully aware of it is what it means

but wealth/iq/smarts reflect ability to survive or have a good life

women care more for $$$$
boys care more for beauty

these are practically constant everywhere

this is why younger women prefer older guys because they have more experience for $$$

this is also why women practically would stick with any guy even ugly as long as that guy has money and or is good in bed. if you're bad in bed they will cheat. if you make no money they will leave you.

this should probably give you guys some comfort. I mean this guy is all about the body. His face is 8/10 but these results are from pure work ethic. pic related is a guy who was born with literally perfect genes and doesn't have to worrry about being a gymrat to get girls gushing their panties over him.

The guy (a prisoner) got picked up by a modelling agency and females went fucking nuts over his pic.
Have you ever seen the way woman behave in a strip club? They're animals running on pure emotion.

You can only lose face if you have an incorruptible moral foundation, bro.
Consider the source...

dere is no wae for swedcucks

is over

>life is just so much easier when you're attractive

You wouldn't know. Whether life is easy or not has little to do with things like that. What you mean is maybe it is easier to get a hot girlfriend. Even that isn't true and that isn't life.

but they refuse to accept it

>Females are FAR MORE physically shallow than any man could or would ever be towards any woman.
yep
>the silver lining to this is that they also allow themselves to become attracted by things besides physical appearance. They'll develop attraction to wit, charm, humor, confidence, spontaneity, and all this other goofy horseshit.
nope. looks are literally everything. you could be a drooling retard and if you are handsome it won't matter see: youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A

>pic related is a guy who was born with literally perfect genes
Holy shit, nigger.
You have left the reservation.

>Ugly? Yes. Bad personality? No

I lived a life where women melted in front of me. It didn't mean anything in the end.
Jim Carey did some great speech about this. You should check it out.
The hardest pill to swallow in life is that you are mortal and one day will die. So leave your positive mark on humanity, like write a patent, have your name somewhere that somehow you were a contributor not a detractor.

then provide a link i cant find it
i find the idea of dying much easier to swallow

>most sought after male model in the world
>lol he doesn't even lift tho bro
I know you want to think otherwise but your face is literally everything. It tells girls all of the information they need about your health and your genes. Bodybuilding is straight cope. sorry but that twink I posted could literally walk right by the scene happening in and all of the girls attention would immediately go to him

>beautiful cucked beta male = loser for everybody
>ugly true alpha male = winner

your argument can be aplied only to women

i think your personality is most important despite what all these retards say

ive seen PLENTY of funny ugly bald headed old men marrying hot women

girls respond incredibly well to humour and money . to a woman looks come second.

but if you have a shitty personality NOBODY will like you. nobody. not even your best friend.

i dont even have a personality but i look like a model so i get laid anyways

no, that's just marxism applied to looks.

>ive seen PLENTY of funny ugly bald headed old men marrying hot women
doesn't change the fact that you will always be at the mercy of the truly aesthetic males of this world. That's just a fact of life. A dude like David Gandy could destroy your life by winking at your girl.

>you could be a drooling retard and if you are handsome it won't matter

Okay, but what if you weren't handsome and also the exact opposite of a drooling retard?

How the fuck do you think most of us get laid? Out of the three and a half billion men on this planet, how many fit the bill for what women are looking for on a purely physical level? What, 8 or 9?

Have you sincerely never seen an ugly motherfucker hook something way the hell out of his league?

sure but how old are you?

and are you married?

good looks do well in youth

but become less and less relevant as you age. and looks are quite irrelevant for family. looking good won't give your kids a good education.

looking good helps you make a career and money. if you used it for dating all the women you want you used it badly.

you will stop looking like a model and become just like the rest of us. you wish you used it for something more productive than dating random women who you'll never meet again.

think of it this way. time is a commodity. give it only to people worth giving it to.

I dont know how to help you man. But at Uni I was so good looking I was too busy fucking women and women fucking with my head to focus on my studies.
You can go ask any really good looking guy this, about what it is like. It's not as you think it is.
You saying this guy got off a rape charge?

>women are attracted to resources
pic related. Became a fashion model after a homeless stint. He literally spent his days skating and banging girls until one of the jenner sisters sucked his Dick and got him an in at a modeling agency. Girls don't give a fuck about status.

You don't realize but the guy in the webm has almost perfect genetics as well

After their genitals were mutilated or something like that, they wouldn't think it's something romantic. As I've said, it's just a naive point of view, nothing more because of the doll face.

temporarily.

looks fade bro. after 40 your looks are useless. personality and $$$ lasts you a lifetime.

depend on loosk and you'll just get to date random hoes low lives until you're 40 then you wasted your good looks. now what? new kids will be born who will be sexier than you.

yes this is true, im 20 in a couple of days and it will probablly just go downhill from here

>Okay, but what if you weren't handsome and also the exact opposite of a drooling retard?
then you don't get attention from girls
>How the fuck do you think most of us get laid?
girls settling. They'll drop you the second a better looking dude shows interest

Nice cope

no, he doesn't have the face. He'd be a male model if he did. Not saying he's not handsome but he's not a Jeremy Meeks.

you actually gonna reach your peak around mid 20s but your personality and wisdom reaches peak around 40. so be smart. fuck like 5 hoes get your fill of hoes then find one good girl and stick with her and focus on your other dreams.

i hope you have dreams other than dating women.

beautiful people can get though the door much quicker than ugly /normies. use your looks to get to a good position in life but give your time to the good people . don't waste your time bro. time is precious.

I do understand that it is an important factor, but I disagree that it is the MOST important.
Confidence is perhaps the most important, in my opinion.
Good looks can contribute to confidence, but can appear beautiful by being more confident.
Confidence is interesting to people/
And he who is confident can accomplish many more feats than a person who just has good looks.

Not all rapes end with a torn up pussy Ivan.
Most girls fantasize about it, very few will admit it though.
They like to be taken by force and dominated but only by Chad.
Fact: woman usually orgasm hard during rape and are more likely to conceive, google it

>then you don't get attention from girls

What the fuck are you talking about? If you mean you won't get attention from girls based purely on your looks, yeah, but that's true for most guys. Most guys are astoundingly unattractive physically. Get to talking to her and then see what happens.

>girls settling. They'll drop you the second a better looking dude shows interest

Yeah, probably. But who gives a shit if she fucks you because she's settling? Pussy's pussy.

As far as leaving the second a better looking dude shows interest, that depends entirely on you. If you're mentally abusive enough, she won't leave you. Have you had a girl threaten to leave? When you show complete disinterest, she doesn't go anywhere. If she cheats, that's because of something you're doing wrong.

Will do thanks :)

this is true

>Pic related could rape a baby and get away with it
Only someone without morals would let this guy get away.

>retardeds digging the bio where the guy is offending them
Jesus Christ...

>Ivan.
Ok. Good luck.

>If you mean you won't get attention from girls based purely on your looks, yeah, but that's true for most guys
literally the point of this thread. everything is easier when you're better looking and when you get into the .0001 percentile like Lucky Blue Smith you never have to worry about another thing in your life
>Yeah, probably. But who gives a shit if she fucks you because she's settling? Pussy's pussy.
I guess, as long as you're fine admitting that and living like that. That's probably why guys aren't getting married anymore

In addition to this if you get someone lower or equal to you in status then the chances of her leaving you are slim. Also this is common knowledge, more sexual partners a woman has had the more likely she is to leave.

IN your social-media narco attention seeking model of the world, he is right. But in history the only thing that has ever been admired is genius.

Alexander the Great did not conquest half the western world by 31 because he was good looking. He lived most of his life amongst men of war. He was admired for his conquests and their successes. I am not saying that murder is great but in those days that was business as usual. He is remembered for his genius, fascinates historians till this day, made Caesar himself cry in front of his statue because Caesar had achieved so little compared to him.
Today genius is admired. Zuckerberg is not considered a genius and is not admired and nor is he good looking. He is just a thief. Have you seen the doco THE SOCIAL NETWORK? Its about what a thief scoundrel he is.

You are wrong my friend to put your mind in these ways. You must look to knowledge. Today we play war as business, in cyberspace war is business, conquest is business. Money moving without any blood. These are the geniuses who are admired, for example Elon Musk, ADMIRED GLOBALLY. Good looking? You are wrong, wrong and wrong my friend. Please get your mind from this thinking.

nah, 30 is when it starts going downhill, you have another 10 years, then 10 years of increasing disappointment through your 30s, then at 40 it plummets downhill at an ever accelerating rate

That guy is gay and the girl is his sister.

that guy is in jail and probably someone's bitch, beady-eyed balding manlet bezos is the richest man in the world.

>looks fade bro.
this is pure cope and you know it. Men age better than women and If your genes are the pristine best of the best they will last you well into your 50's and 60's until your sperm is too old to be of use anymore and then nature will come calling for you and by that time you'll have lived a life that peasants like us can only ever dream of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teardrop_tattoo

And yet he is now a millionaire model fucking billionaire women

>Women age like milk, men age like wine
THIS is partly true but true handsome men don't look better by aging. Your skin start depreciating and the body too. Stay

>looks are quite irrelevant for family.
looks are the number 1 important factor for getting to choose your mate.
>looking good won't give your kids a good education.
yes, they can. they can get you a job as a do-nothing model/actor and make you rich
>you will stop looking like a model and become just like the rest of us
Brad Pitt 54 and girls half his age still wanting his seed. Straight cope from you

no, he's not. He's got a modeling contract and now he's engaged to the heir of a billion dollar fortune LITERALLY ALL THANKS TO HIS LOOKS. how can you guys even deny it anymore? This guy essentially earned a billion dollars by just being born.

>literally the point of this thread. everything is easier when you're better looking

When did I ever argue this? I was just making the point that even if you're not shredded like a fucking speed skater, it doesn't matter, you can still get laid.

Females give up pussy for reasons other than your physical appearance, I'm sorry for the GOOD NEWS, but that is the truth.