Is Saudi-Arabia turning to Communism?

>pic related

express.co.uk/news/world/904707/Saudi-Arabia-Prince-Alwaleed-bin-Talal-jail-Mohammed-bin-Salman-Salman-Bin-Abdulaziz

Other urls found in this thread:

transactiveonline.org/resources/youth/puberty-blockers.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, just a purge happening in the (enormous) royal family.

anything anti corruption is 100% A OK.

>the same prince that insulted Trump
NEVER FORGET

TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN!

The last time this story came out they mentioned Blackwater was doing the torturing but the company was shutdown years before this happened. Fuck, the smith-mundt act needs to go back as it was, domestic propaganda is fucking annoying and whats worse it's paid for by taxes

It's just reformist attempting to shake up the house in order to get rid of the tradional political-religious elite. They know that wahhabism and rogue princes with their jihad money are becoming more and more of a liability and need to root them out.

So this is just infight between bloated "royal court" members. Is gravy starting to get watered down?

Thanks for this. Missed it along the road.

Rich Saudi:"I like the orange American he makes me smile"
Talwaleed: "Fuck him"
Rich Saudi:
>:(

Its just a typical old-fashiones muslim succession, one branch of the family getting rid of competing parts of the family, brothers and cousins, to take their wealth and power for themselves. This shits been going on since and even before prophet Mohammed was born

The guy on the left spammed my Twitter feed. I am glad he got killed in that brutal way. My wish is fulfilled. HAIL SALMAN-SAMA

Yep. They know their oil reserves won't last forever, and their watertable has been totally depleted - as in, no fresh water left for almost all of the Arabian Peninsula, period. The gravy train will be coming to an end soon, so their trying to clean house to prepare.

No, they are desperately trying to maintain their power, wealth and influence now that their plan to overthrow Syria was completely BTFO.

So the new Crown Prince pulled a complete 180 on the wahabi and started desperately trying to suck off the US and Israel and offered blatant Bribes to Trump including $500b arms deal and handing the financier of 9/11 and ISIS over to american mercenaries in the employ of /ourguy/ Erik Prince

What

Trump curse strikes again

MEGA!

So their planned movement to France and establishing today's French territory as their new homeland is having setbacks and time is running out? What went wrong?

>inb4 Donald Trump

Allah simply wasn't great enough, even when his holy war was aided with saudi money. Syria didn't collapse, ISIS failed completely and there wasn't real western intervention to aid the "moderate sunni rebels" either. At the same time, Iran and it's allies are strenghtening their positions and even funding the rebels in Yemeni civil war right at the Saudi backyard, natural resources are showing signs of depleting and the ruling elite is getting quite spooked about shit hitting the fan too close to home.

According to Fire and Fury, the balance of power was thrown out of whack when one of the Saudi crown princes immediately pledged their loyalty to a hapless Jared Kushner after the election and then proceeded to use his newfound personal friendship with the American government to set off a purge of all his rivals.

>jail
isnt it a 6 star hotel? its house arrest

"Give us 700 million or we will keep beating you!" is seriously called anti-corruption sweep.

What Finland said, but regarding the move to France, and Europe in general, that's them trying to get rid of excess males - a natural by-product of a polygamist society that prefers boys to girls.

Another thing, kind of related to the water issue, is that the middle east is a major food importer, buying up to 50% of their food abroad. Most of it is Ukrainian wheat, which is too low quality for EU standards. Better hope Odessa doesn't see any fighting, cuz if the grain shipments stop arriving, the whole region is gonna make today's middle east look like paradise

Is there difference where to hang upside down and have living shit and shekels beaten out of you?
Is it actually a fake news planted by wahhabis in order to get sympathy for their cause?

>Allah simply wasn’t great enough
>The only real Islamic State Iran has been btfo’ing westerners and secularists and is setting up a new caliphate
Seems like Allahs greatness couldn’t be more obvious

>excess males not being foot-soldiers by design in Islamic conquest who will be pushed out to establish foothold in new territories.

And that's what's spooking Saudis Sunnis don't want to see strong theocratic shia state anywhere, especially not close by them.

CURSE OF TRUMP

Yep, pretty much. Islamic history since day 1. One of the reasons I'm not on board with the white sharia meme.

Look at the way he does his rag. He is a total degenerate.

There is more to that - those excess males are always been poor oppressed refugees when they infiltrate. And those betas are in fact oppressed and pushed out. This is conquest and the mechanism is designed so. Too bad western retards buy it on face value.

Anybody advertising white sharia should be hanged upside down and the retardation beaten out of him/her.

They got rolled when the handover from Obama to Hillary failed.

The whole system is built in a way that promotes endless expansion and endless instability. Just like a virus.

I think I saw Milo once say that Muslims are the flu and feminism is aids - you can fight the flu if you're healthy, but it will kill you if you have aids.

when upside down, you're even more helpless and if you had the slightest chance of getting free while secured by the hands and whatnot, hanging by your feet is pretty much no chance.

at the simplest form, it increases the despair and all helpless feelings associated with it. maybe get them to talk more and more cooperative

This is only what we're hoping it's happening. Hypothetically, if the guy is actually cleansing the *least radical* elements of the royalty all he needs to do to get *all* of the media to reassure the kaffir that everything is going to be alright is fork some pocket money to 5 guys or so.

I am honestly concerned that it might be the outcome.

Nah they want to go "back" to a more modern islam narrative. Its not a accident that old time salafist cunts are dying like flies and women now on a monthly basis get new rights.
There is also a reason why this happens in trump times but never was a possibility in Obama times.

>Saudi government
>Sunni
Top kek
Iran’s Islamic state is Islamist not Shia, in where those from all 7 schools of Islamic thought are given equal status. Iran’s “Shia” muslims are mostly of the Jafari school of thought.
Also Shia, Sunni, and Ibadi are identical in all religious matters. The only differences come from the politics of who should’ve been the caliph after Prophet Muhammad.
A theocratic Shia state and a theocratic Sunni state are identical in every aspect except in matters of who the caliph is.
The average Muslim doesn’t give a fuck about Shia/Sunni/whatever as it’s a meaningless label that western kuffar use to try and cause discord among Muslims. Henry Kissinger even admitted to this.
Shia/Sunni don’t exist in Islam. Though there are kuffar who larp because they hate Islam and want to divide Muslims along boundaries that no longer exist.

This is what I'm thinking - wahhabis just go crypto with this move and the endgame remains the same with new frontmans.
>see, kuffar, we good now.

Forgot pic

Yeah that's why multiple wives is usually forbidden by religion. Throws off the balance. People these days feel so unconfident that they won't admit a basic fact like this.

>women now on a monthly basis get new rights
So the muslim women are enlisted now into ranks of Islamist foot-soldiers too. Seems so to me.

Could you expand on your second point? Why now, and not during Obama?

You. I like you.

Basically muruna from here

I'll trust his opinion on AIDS

No, its just internal power struggle between local nobility. Nothing new really.

Besides every party of that power struggle is rich as fuck so no matter who loses it will be "rich guy gets beat up" in the news

>nothing to see here, pls move along
You omitted the richest man part.

Want to discuss what the West offers?

>faggotry
>transfaggotry
>puberty blockers
>letting faggots adopt kids
>letting faggots have degeneracy parades
>cuckholdry
>bug chasing
>legal bestiality
>promotion of children become transfaggots
>completely degenerate women that have unprotected sex with scores of strangers

I can easily go on

yeah you right I'd rather be burned alive I guess

Where exactly do people in Muslim countries get burned alive?

And besides, it's against Islamic law to burn anyone, alive or dead.

It's legal for you to fuck animals. It's legal for your kids to be on puberty blockers and suck nigger dick.

What is your problem with those you listed. They just mind their own business.
Promoting transfaggotry to children, puberty blockers are and faggots adopting are child abuse btw. You get into trouble with those.

Nah he's consolidating his power over Saudi politics, the ISIS business has nothing to do with this, you are talking about the Qatari-Saudi standoff.
He doesn't need billionaire prince's doing their own thing, he wants them to do His thing. Changing the decentralized Prince MO.

Syria and Iraq, burning of bodies/burning alive is forbidden in Christianity as well but it didn't stop Pope Clement and King Philip the Fair of France burning Knights Templar members alive. It didn't stop Christians burning witches alive or the Spanish Inquisition burning people alive.

Get over it and stop acting all innocent, Islam is smelly and deserves to be nuked, with acid and fire. Now die you stink face.

My numbers command it! Islam is a smelly religion and needs to be nuked with fire and acid.

Praise Jesus!

>Promoting transfaggotry to children, puberty blockers are and faggots adopting are child abuse btw. You get into trouble with those

transactiveonline.org/resources/youth/puberty-blockers.php

Nope, it's promoted and administered to children by doctors.

It's hilarious how you immediately talk about death to Muslims. You are the real terrorists.

It's the CIA and mossad that arms and sends insurgents in Muslim countries to destabilize them.

not saying the west is immaculate just a lot better than any Muslim country

You can sue the doctors who do this to your kid without your consent here.
And i personally do not care if mentally retarded parents remove their genes from gene pool by sterilizing/castrating their offspring. I see it as a good thing.

>It's the CIA and mossad that arms and sends insurgents in Muslim countries to destabilize them.
Oh please you hot headed fucks have been niggering since before the CIA and Mossad was created, you've always been cannibal, blood thirsty, backward pieces of shit. Just like your role model Mohammed (pig shit and post op tranny infection jizz be upon her). We are not terrorists, we are Christians and we are beautiful and pure and smell nice. You are stinky arab turk scum. All of you combined are not equal to the dried period blood around a free bleeding feminists mouldy cunt flaps.

NOW FUCK OFF!

Pls stop going apeshit in my thread!

Terrorizing betas into becoming foot-soldiers who leave as poor oppressed mudslimes and infiltrate into other countries is designed feature in Islam for it's conquest to spread. You should realize ny now that is the way they wage war on non-Islam world.

*by now

And just remember - most slaves do not want to become free, most slaves want to become slaver. Because slavery is all they can imagine, And it holds true in regards to Allah slaves too.

Lol your country was created on a whim by westerners

The west is superior, Islam is a medieval religion that will forever keep your people in the dirt.

Well said. Freedom, actual, real liberty, is a very scary thing. With it comes the knowledge that you are fully responsible for your life, that there are no masters or monsters to blame for your failures or shortcomings. Most people don't want to accept this, and those who do will struggle with it for the rest of their days.

Islam means submit, and that is all they know. Islam produces civilizations of slaves and slavers, who know only how to crush others under their heel.

ALSO YOU PISS AND SHIT ONTO YOURSELF

When Christ returns you know where to turn, or you Will be destroyed with the rest of them

Imagine Godhood, must be similar

Well elaborated.
And implications from this into the internal workings of the leftist brain (who blames others for his shortcomings by definition) are as huge as implications into the slave pens of Allah.

>has hundreds of billions
>refuses to pay less than ONE billion
What a kike, I hop he dies from his injuries and the state confiscates his whole fortune.

Except leaving Allah slave pens is punishable by death.

I speculate a bit about Godhodo, Godless heathen with pagan traits as I am.
AFAIK man can not become God, implying he is never truly free while notion of God exists in his worldview.

*Godhood

Fuck those sand niggers,i hope they tear themselves apart and their country collapses

Saudis are going whack dude
Sand Niggers could never handle money
Dune Coons built an insane empire on a sand dune (the Arabian Peninsula)
but the snorkeling there is Top so we ignore it all

I remember handing pic related to policewoman in Police car when participating in rally against importing "refugees". My words to her were: please take note that YOU, police, are the ones who get the major PITA from this retarded move EU is pushing on us if it gets implemented.
I hope my words are engraved in her almonds as of now.

Nah just some good ole trumpie payback for what alwaleed did to vegas and the twin towers

Is it? There is more going on there and it looks just like regrouping and modifying strategy.

You paid democrats to brainwash the libtards with flouride water and gender studies in college.

Vegas and the assassination attempt on Prince Mohammed was the last straw. Deputy Crown Prince and his son paid with their lives.

Communism? Gee whiz guys, we best resist Trump.

None shall criticize our emperor

what's the next step of his master plan?

Regrouping in front of a firing squad maybe. Alwaleed tried to assasinate prince salman in vegas and trumpies fbi saved him. Salman is PISSED!!!!! There were strikes everywhere in yemen after that and he slapped their shit. He also let women drive now. The saudi king and future king are us allies now.

Just chill. Hope oil prices go up. Beg Trump not to frack here.

6 more steps to go

Saudi Arabia wants easy solution to their growing corruption, they are trying to prove with quick scares that people will be accountable for their actions and they don't want royals to show weakness, since that weakens the national patriotism and drives money outside of country. Of course a better solution would be to simply increase police and educate people to be working for country, but Saudis don't have a very distinct own race and culture to be playing nationalism through control. They instead punish and shock into order.

this guy is related to the las vegas hotel attack btw

Nobody should be out of the reach of critique. Else Hitlers are born who shoot themselves in the basement aftter ruining countless lives and countries because nobody pointed out the flaws.
Nobody.

>Hitler killed himself in the basement

B8

Trump made a deal with saudi arabia not to in exchange for cutting off funds to corrupt us politicians and isis. We also prevented an assasination on the saudi prince so thats going to only go well in oil trades.

>He also let women drive now.
This is just muruna to further the conquest.

How many princes do these dunces actually have

"west"
more like goldstein imported those.

He lost it, user. Fucked up big time for a critique-intolerant retarded faggot he was. Germans.

S O O N .. hehehe!!!
Once our women are no longer slaves the world will be MINE

africa

Agreed. Prince Salman is forever Pro Trump from that night in Vegas forward.

>We also prevented an assassination on the saudi prince

>make assassination plan
>prevent it
>profit

Rabbiwadayadoing.png

REDDIT