Isn't religion the dumbest shit ever?

Isn't religion the dumbest shit ever?

None of them are true. No religion is true. It's all made up bullshit.

It bugs me that religion is still around. It's only around still because society is slow to get rid of traditions, even if they're pointless, like male circumcision for example. If we have a tradition, and it's not really harmful, then it never fuckin' goes away.

That's why Christianity is so prevalent in America. It's not fuckin' true. We have it out of tradition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholasticism
youtube.com/watch?v=yjnufPkU51w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People have an ingrain need to religion. Otherwise they worship the state or whatever the state wants to shill as science. It's best we have religions to satisfy these needs in order to promote values. Also, what if you're wrong?

>People have an ingrain need to religion. Otherwise they worship the state or whatever the state wants to shill as science. It's best we have religions to satisfy these needs in order to promote values.

I agree with this. Religions make people feel better about anxieties they have, like about dying. But the shit isn't true. Everyone knows it isn't true, even Christians.

>Also, what if you're wrong?

I could say the same thing to a Christian. "What if you're wrong and Islam/Judaism/Hinduism is true?"

>"What if you're wrong and Islam/Judaism/Hinduism is true?"
suppose it's all a gamble. However, there is the theory that all religions are "right" in that they are different paths to become closer to God if interpreted to help better the world.

As soon as this flashed “Emergency Alert BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.”

I knew Trump is being a bad boy. I am not a firm believer in god but I googled Holy Bible and started reading anything I could read. Ended it with these sentences- "

Oh lord, we've been cruel to this planet, forgive us for all the sins we've committed knowingly or unknowingly. May the next generation of humans or whatever morphed creatures will take birth on this planet have a decent amount of intelligence so as to never have nuclear power." Amen

And a few minutes later, the message turned out to be a mistake.

I closed the Holy Bible page, typed REDDIT in my browser window and searched-

How to beat PROCRASTINATION?

>The Holy Babble

Why do you believe in that shit? It's not true.

Every thing you just said only applies to stupid people. ( AKA 95% of the population )

>What if you're wrong

View pic related.
Don't just look at it.
Print it out.
Post it on your wall.
Stare at it for a good 8 hours.
Until it sinks in that you are a member of that 95%.

And your argument for it being not true, is...

>my rational empirical logic has elevated me above the undulating masses, and shown me the truth of things.
>unfortunately all my reason has given me is unwarranted confidence that everyone else is superstitious and basically still an animal.
>but fortunately i can channel this enlightnment into snark and smugly look down on Christians
>I'm a dumb fedora you say? No friend, I'm simply pointing out logical inconsistencies in how some people apply their reason.

Epicurean theory.

How is there suffering if god is both omnipotent and omnibenevolent?

People need to get passes fairy tale bullshit.

It's 2018, and most of the developed world, kudos to Europe, has gotten passed delusions.

This is something that christkikes can't answer.

All I've heard is the same bullshit.

"Oh we can choose things, oh god wanted us to be like him, oh umm, God wants our actions to be consequences as he made us like him to some extent"

That isn't even fucking logical dude

You're a cuck. Also, you're only against European traditions.

>It's 2018,
Unironically a Current Year poster.

sorry but you are dumb cunt. Can you tell me one proff that christianity is fake and made up?

Also, just for sake of argument, even if I would lower myself to your brain level and said that religions are all false, it does not matter.
Christianity (and any religion for that matter) is highly empowering. People who believe are much more mentaly stronger, have wide and strong value system, much much better in dealing with crucial life decisions, much more emotinally stable..and i can go on and on (i have not even started with benefits for societies, nations..)

So FUCK OFF you entitled hollow atheist. Repent your sins or burn in hell

>pic related

The most embarassing part is that it's clear you have never heard any of the Christian arguments about this problem, and instead treat them all like complete blathering retards. In actuality it's you who keep repeating the same stupid "evil exists so god is ok with it" nonsense. All these years and you still couldn't be bothered to listen to the Christians and instead spend your time calling them retarded.

Is there something wrong with that?

Times change you fucktard.

"All these years and you still couldn't be bothered to listen to the Christians and instead spend your time calling them retarded."

Because they are.

How fucking new are you?

Feels good doesn't it, laying down the law like that? Now what are you going to do about the Christians that actually exist except look down on them?

Religion is 100% necessary for a society to keep its moral and spiritual grounding. Look at countries with extremely high numbers of atheists; they're cucked beyond belief.

God is not here to take care of you like a mommy you cucks. What is really special here is that you dare to question christianity with such impotent idiotic question becuase you have absolutely no idea about christianity at all. And you dont even care. You just repeat same crap over and over and over and over thinking that you are the smart ones

sad

Nice try, kike.
Shill slide thread, don't forget to sage and hide.

I do not see how that is important.

if christianity has absolutely zero effect whatsoever on the consequences of this world, why should we waste our time thinking about it?

And if god does bless you if you believe in jesus, then why doesn't god bless sub-saharan africans who are devoutly christian, but does bless europeans who are openly atheist?

please explain.

Kike?

I said all religions are false, stupid Polish cocksucker.

>sorry but you are dumb cunt. Can you tell me one proff that christianity is fake and made up?

Burden of proof. I've got magical gnomes living under my carpet. Proof to my I don't. ;^)

>People who believe are much more mentaly stronger,

Assumptions.

>have wide and strong value system, much much better in dealing with crucial life decisions, much more emotinally stable..and i can go on and on (i have not even started with benefits for societies, nations..)

IS and the Taliban are calling. A shining beacon of devout believers, no problems here haha!

I guarantee you've simply replaced religion with a political cause that's just as valid as fairy tale religious texts.

> Christianity literally created academia.
> Christians are retarded because of muh academic scientists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholasticism

It's a fallacy you stupid low IQ retard

this

Especially that religion known as atheism. Those guys are batshit banana in ass crazy.

Nice try, kike.

>And if god does bless you if you believe in jesus, then why doesn't god bless sub-saharan africans who are devoutly christian, but does bless europeans who are openly atheist?
This is retarded, Africans have lived like inbred retards for millennia, do you really think they can change so fast?

People buying into a cookie cut religion are retarded, but it's not true that all religions are bullshit. There are spiritual truths to be found everywhere and it's best to be syncretic instead of dogmatic.
Learn from the wise texts of the past and incorporate them into your "reality tunnel".

so.. let me make sure - you believe that if sub-saharan africans just keep believing in jesus for long enough, eventually they will become as comfortable, wealthy and safe as europeans?

>so.. let me make sure - you believe that if sub-saharan africans just keep believing in jesus for long enough,
Never said that, you're acting like an Atheist now, creating an argument that you think you can win, then project it onto me. Also Christianity has been invaded and defeated by America, America is not Christian. Having a Christian host =/= of being a Christian people. Christians are monotheists, Americans are Polytheists.

suffering is not always bad its part of life
this is what make you human

m'lady

Hey, Christianity is a jewish religion, based by kike.

Christianity existed before Judaism. Judaism comes from the Babylonian Talmud.

Christianity existed before dinosaurs.

>Israelites
>modern jews
How are you doing, synagogue of satan?

but if it has value what does it matter if its true or not
also how can it be stupid being its so useful

1) where did I say christianity has 0 effect on this world? wtf?

2) This world is just a dimension that we have to walk through before we join Jesus Christ in eternal life. It is important on its own, but not at all when compared to afterlife

3) God likes every human being that is kind-hearted, be it atheists or not. He does not bless atheists tho. Ofcourse he gives his blesings to devouted christians in Africa...real question here is what do you thing blessing of god means (or what it does)..it seems like you have no idea and making some crazy interpretations

4) God is not like "superpower Zeus from Olympia" who is throwing lightnings at stuff.

5) Almost everything evil that is going on in the west particulary has been fortold and condemned by bible before (i.e. attempts for new world order)
>see picture

OP is attacking religion saying that It ABSOLUTELY doest not exist. I am asking him to prove it....
you gnome argument is based on trivialization. Belief itself without direct proof that you can touch or smell with your mortal senses is one of the parts of christianity.

problem with you people is, that you have 0 wisdom about absolute basics of christian faith and yet you want to argue (even being very self entitled about it). I cant argue with nuclear physics when I dont know anything about the subject. It is quite similar here in some aspects

Jesus this board is fucking retarded.

No, brainlet Liberalists are retarded. Do you notice Sargon retracted on being a Quadroon.

>religion is true because *tabloid bullshit*
It's good to see you fags haven't changed at all.

religion is the foundation all great nations are built on, the lack of religion is also what destroys nations.

its why rome fell and it's why the west will soon fall

Jesus is Truth and your innumerable sins blind you from Him.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjnufPkU51w

This is logical. If God is omnibenevolent, then He is pure good.
If He is pure good, He must allow people He created to choose freely, whether they accept Him or not (we all agree that freedom is a good thing right?)
Also if He is pure and perfect good, then rejection of Him must lead to creation of evil.

Christianity destroyed rome you fucking nigger.

is there a name for the argument "x is why rome fell"?
it should be its own logical falacy

stop trying to change the topic. I'm not talking about america.

If the bible is true and the god of israel "blesses all those who call upon him richly", then why is atheist europe so wealthy and nice and devoutly christian sub-saharan africa such a shithole?

Isn't it pretty obvious that this world is ruled by actions and consequences, and not by how much you believe or don't believe in jesus?

>where did I say christianity has 0 effect on this world? wtf?
if god doesn't help you against the problems in this world then it's in practice the same as him not existing at all, he has no effect

>Ofcourse he gives his blesings to devouted christians in Africa...real question here is what do you thing blessing of god means (or what it does)..it seems like you have no idea and making some crazy interpretations
I would say if you're starving and dying of aids in a mud hut then you're certainly not being blessed by any metric that I would consider valuable.

If "blessing" has nothing to do with quality of life, happiness, wealth, safety, comfort, prestige or any other things that humans desire, then what the fuck are the africans being blessed with by believeing in jesus ?

Nope, just pointing out that this is a Liberalist thread. And your leader is a lying immoral degenerate.

>christianity destroyed rome
no sweetie

that is just a circlejerk tho
it serves no logical purpose

>Everyone knows it isn't true
Quid est veritas?

The religious myths reveal to us the reality of human nature itself; and this is the very definition of truth. They are in fact the complete opposite of falsehoods. I feel sorry for you if you don't understand this.

it was women votes
and gibs
and jews
and degeneracy
and atheism
and anything i dont like

Come home European man.
Come home to your OLD pagan roots!

>then why is atheist europe so wealthy and nice and devoutly christian sub-saharan africa such a shithole?

Christians created European excellence.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholasticism

Christians creating the most diverse people on earth through exogamy. Christians prevented the west from turning into a Caste based system of inbreeding.

I get it
nice one and yeah op should go back

It doesn't matter if it's true or nlt. It gives meaning to something meaningless, it gives a purpose to life, it allows hope instead of nihilism, and all of this for free, you just have to have faith.

greeks and their pagan gods such as zeus
>CHRISTIAN
yeah ok

What are you trying to convey?

Elaborate.

>It's 2018, and most of the developed world, kudos to Europe, has gotten passed delusions.

Also the developed worlds are now flooded with foreigners ... its you with the delusions

Freedom is only perceived as good in western countries. In most countries it's viewed as a catalyst of depression and unhappiness.

if you want to escape this prison (the earth) you should behave and thik good

that is it
now choose

And which stance do you take?

>Christians created European excellence.
lol.
If christianity is what creates the excellence then why were the egyptian, greek, roman and persian empires so great despite rejecting or not knowing about jesus?

>Christians prevented the west from turning into a Caste based system of inbreeding.
lol. Europeans were much more inbred under christianity, especially upper classes.

You are missing the core point. God is not a hippie man hidden in clouds above your home who will rain down food and medicaments to devoted christians in need.

God created this world, created us, gave us freedom and free will, granted us a living in paradise, but because we betryed him (the snake and the apple) we were casted down from eden.
We can join heavens if "we proof ourselves" (very simplified ofc) by our faith in him even when the odds are against us. There are people on earth who are suffering greatly without reason with diseases and hunger, its not up to god to serve them food in mortal world. What he can do here in our struggles is to provide us with great spiritual and mental powers that he can spark in your minds, as well as great hope of miraculous life after your life ends. He does that so you can imporve your life by yourself or (in cases you are talking about) to give that hope to the most unlucky ones.
Free will given to us is a great tool that can work wonders if you have right mental mindset (i. e. blessings from god, good faith) or can serve to make the most horrible things (when people are consumed by greed, hate - lucifer)

putted to you in dumb newspeak: Imagine you can take a drug, that will make your mind much more powerful. You just have to find the place, where they give it to you

is it a little bit clearer?

a series of statements that more or less follow each other for the purpose of self validation
this is in no way related to the problem

>but does bless europeans who are openly atheist?

Bless us with cancer aids all kinds of sickness , you think you are blessed with materialism ? no no jesus said blessed are the poor , god is flooding our country with muslims and we will get slaughtered by them in decades? we are blessed?

delusions

something hit the fan today didn't it

"good"?

Christianity was a Jewish trick to pacify the Romans

religious discussions are the most fun in Sup Forums
morals
values
faith
purpose
all the other ones are slides

We kind of have no choice.

most people are retarded.

and when you have large groups of retards you need to give them a direction to move otherwise you'll have chaos.

I mean take the Pope and the "condoms are a sin" bullshit

thanks to that Pope the Aids epidemic sky rocketed and the Africans were set back a couple decades, making it impossible for their inferior culture to get stronger.

We want the Africans to become decent human beings like the West but if We as Top dogs dont control their Ascent we will just destroy ourselves.

Religion is a Tool. What the scripture says doesnt matter, most people dont read it anyways.

just give people something to do and believe and they'll be happy.

Religion fulfills the need in our monkey brains for tribalism, all people of a nation (and similar nations) will gel together against the "other" when you have a greater "gang" to belong to. To put it into a modern setting, it's like saying all Christians were ps4 players against the world of xbox players. There was unity in the nations peoples and the peoples of other nations that had similar beliefs.

With western religion being destroyed you see western nations falling now into anarchy and hating against each other over everything. There is no greater core gang to belong to anymore, just self hatred and the quickly looming death of the west. Men hating on women, women hating on men, young hating the old, falling birth rates, mass immigration, politics tearing our nations apart.

Religion is sadly needed for a society to function well, there is a reason almost every successful nation was built around religion and why globalists seek to destroy them. Even if you know it's bullshit you should be in favor of it because of what it does for the people of your nation as a whole.

If a tennis ball in a cage stops mice killing each other because they think it's a big momma mouse do you remove it or leave it there?

It was germania invaders such as the goths and Roman pagan degeneration that lead to the downfall of the western Roman empire. The eastern Roman empire under Christianity thrived for hundreds of years more the western Rome.

Sorry for the bad spelling I'm typing on my mobile and the auto correct is messing me up.

>unironically worshipping a kike

The problem:
1. God is omnipotent.
2. God is omnibenevolent.
3. Then how there exist evil?
The solution:
1. We need to define what is objectively good.
2. If you define freedom to choose whether you uphold ideas or not, as good, then by definition God as omnibenevolent must've granted freedom to His creation.
3. Thus granting freedom to reject goodness in Him.
4. There's no way that rejection of perfect goodness (everything good must be in there by definition) will lead to anything but evil.
The only assumption one makes is that freedom is objectively good and frankly one needs to make that assumption to define "omnibenevolence". And if you dismiss altogether the concept of objectively bad or objectively good, then you are dismissing a priori the existence of benevolent God.

Fedora tier opinion my guy

>fuckin' bullshit dumbest shit fuckin' euphoria
This board is 18+

everything bad that is hapening in western world was fortold and condemned in bible brother.

from the first human, Satan has been trying to stop people following God; and he (and his followers) are still doing it today! In his first temptation, he used pride and greed - the same sins as he was guilty of when he rebelled against God.

Now Satan and his followers try 'every trick in the book' to stop people knowing God and Jesus; because they know that God has the total power and will ultimately have the victory!

da
you know what it means

That you are pulling a we wuz kangz

1.There is freewill
2.Gods creatures need to know what evil is because they only know good , how can heaven be heaven if you do not know hell?
3. evil needs to exist if only temporary

solved

menacing prison or hell if i dont doesnt seem very good

your choise

The bible and satan aren't real, it doesn't change the reality that religion is needed for a society to function properly.

>implying humans are same as "Gods creatures"

God is real. Get over it.
Yet I do agree with the religion is bs part, it's like a government.

>The bible and satan aren't real

We are going to have a good laugh about that when the time comes and then you end up in tears

as i said circlejerk
so many assumptions left unanswered
why create a creature
if freedom leaves room for evil why is freedom good (even in society you are not free to commit evil)
"rejecting" god is not a moral act
and this is the thing all the argument is about the existance of a benevolent god the last line is just the icing on the cake

>The bible and satan aren't real
Tell me how do you know this

"biggest vitcory of Satan was that he convinced people that he does not exist"

why cant i be bad and then be forgiven?
is forgiveness bad?

Religion is flawed of course. Faith in God is the best thing anyone can achieve in life though. No hardship or torture or war can break someone who truly believes. Atheism on the other hand is perfect for the Globalist World Order. A person who doesnt believe in anything is the perfect slave.