I am a Jew, ask me anything, Goyim

I am a Jew, ask me anything, Goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZX2pmDhTE
google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/jews-are-not-a-race-but-a-nation-1.436353
youtube.com/watch?v=RI5wTgEHNok&ab_channel=BobBobson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you think about american reform jews?

If I bow down and swear fealty to my Jewish masters now, can I get a more comfortable life as a goyim slave?

DIE

So are we right about you guys or what be honest?

I don't think you secretly control the world. I think you're just an irrelevant tiny state surrounded by enemies that'll eventually pound your asshole when some sort of conflict breaks out and your protection goes missing.

Are you really a Jew? Post Jew hat for proof.

that was close, senpai. I got hooked, what do I do?

Do you hate Hitler?

It's a desperate attempt to stop the 90% assimilation rate.

Goyim slave is only after the (real) Messiah comes.

Israel doesn't equal Jews.

Looks like your country will be Muslim before.

>It's a desperate attempt to stop the 90% assimilation rate.
I'm not sure I follow. It's an attempt by them to not assimilate because 90% of jews assimilate?

oh wow it's this thread again
sage

>Jews BBQ outside of a prison with prisoners on a hunger strike to cause more suffering
>Jews do not subvert and cause trouble you are just a crazy conspiracy theorist
Ok.

Seriously, Jews do this shit and when you call them out everyones knee jerk reaction is to yell Nazi or conspiracy theorist.

>Jewish BBQ
this sounds like the set-up to a kike joke

Sage

Yes. Instead of being secular they attempt to at least preserve some form of less committing Judaism.

Why does it trigger you though, it's not ISIS tier evil.

>Yes. Instead of being secular they attempt to at least preserve some form of less committing Judaism.
Well that's interesting. I know one, and she talks about how much she loves the traditions ect. But follows none of it. Total SJW.

>no joos in my country
>go to Prague
>see 2 joos
>one counts money and drops a penny
>run fast as fuck for the penny
sometimes memes are based on the truth

Nibble of the meat and swim away user

why do jews get to do AMA's here? what grants you the special privilege of turning this place into plebbit?

thanks!

>Total SJW.
That's why the Israeli government pretty much excommunicated the American Jewery.

>sometimes memes are based on the truth
Stereotypes or memes... whatever you want to call them are largely based on the truth.

How do you feel about the fact that due to your kike brethren there will be no white people left to protect your state?

>Implying that Jews don't exist in every single country

Do Jews fall for Jew tricks?

Do Jew genuinely enjoy the sjw movies they help create or does the propaganda they created get dull and boring to follow as fans?

Do they really believe it when they say black lives matter and multiculturalism is good? Or deep down do they know its shit but they have to destroy the white race so play along with it?

Do Jews laugh at white gentiles behind closed doors?

Can I join your secret NWO organisation?

these wearing wearing those retarded hats so knew it was them but i never saw anyone wear it here

This guy has a point OP

Islam taking over Europe seems pretty disastrous for der Juden

Whats the end game there?

If I convert to judaism, do I get my own personal goy?

This I know they do. The most degenerate girl at my work is a kike lol. Her life is a disaster and she’s a wAlking meme

The Israeli state is cheating itself to oblivion, that's pretty clear by now. That feel Israel is literally the fulfillment of a prophecy by an NSDAP leader from the 1930's who commented about Zionism.

> Do Jews fall for Jew tricks?
Israel proves that again and again. We're our own worst enemies.
>Do Jew genuinely enjoy the sjw movies they help create or does the propaganda they created get dull and boring to follow as fans?
No need to explain.
>Do Jews laugh at white gentiles behind closed doors?
Orthodox Jews do all the time. They're literally racial supremacists.

>Israel proves that again and again. We're our own worst enemies.

Hitler predicted that you couldn't live in peace like other ethno states

Can you do something to remove pajeets and pakis or at least stop their immigration to the UK? Including their filthy mayor. Can you establish English-Russian-Jewish supremacy and privileges in the UK?

which is why there isn't even proof of hitler being in favor of the haavara agreement - specifically resettling them in israel, that is. there are more records proving he was against sending them to israel (not to mention the grand mufti of jersualsem didn't want them there and advised hitler against it), but instead the records showed he'd favor sending them to africa or madagascar with the words "barren land" being emphasises by himmler and ribbentrop - they wanted them settling far away and in shit land, cut off from the rest of the world. lol.

My blind deaf dumb aunt could have predicted that.

The UK is a former colonizing empire, it's there fault that case.

>The Israeli state is cheating itself to oblivion, that's pretty clear by now. That feel Israel is literally the fulfillment of a prophecy by an NSDAP leader from the 1930's who commented about Zionism.
What did he said ?
What is the prophecy i mean.

The problem is man, when Israel will fall, if you continue your multiculti bullshit in Europe and US, you will have no places to get in if white countries fall.

So dont you stop doing this bullshit, interfering in the business of everyone, especially the whites ?
Or if you dont, why dont you stop your multikulti kikes ?

So historically Jewish behavior has always blown up in their faces.

Based on that pattern its only a matter of time until it happens again. But this time your race would be put to an end once and for all on a global scale

Are you afraid of this?

> The problem is man, when Israel will fall, if you continue your multiculti bullshit in Europe and US, you will have no places to get in if white countries fall.
But the Israeli leadership doesn't give a fuck about Jews or Israeli citizens so wtf do you want us to do about it? Smart Israelis move to the USA.

I'd wish I was there just to cook some pork

what are your thoughts on non american diaspora jews? like ones in europe or africa? they better than american ones?

> Based on that pattern its only a matter of time until it happens again. But this time your race would be put to an end once and for all on a global scale
No it won't, it'll just get reduced in numbers as it always has. Israeli Jews will be absorbed by the Muslims in 30-50 years, some Jewish communities will remain here. It's pretty much guaranteed to happen.

It's a question of how of an orthodox ghetto they are. Goyim don't care for them as much even when they cheat the fuck out of you. You only despise the assimilating ones for some reason.

Are you here spreading false hope or what?

people on this board are cumming to that

doomed if you do doomed if you dont i guess.

throw another foreskin on the barbie, eh?

> people on this board are cumming to that
By then you'll be completely cucked as well, so what's your point?

oy vey

Half of Americans

which is the entire population of the EU, have the exact opposite of the cuck mentality of Europe

You must atone for your sins by eating at least 2 burgers with bacon today.

Why u do dis?
Couldn't we be friends?

You are not a "jew" the "jews" dont exist. Let me ask you something you riotlesd. Do you think you're "pure blooded" also what tribe do you belong to? Have you traced back your geneology? Also can you watch 15 minutes of the video i linked please

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZX2pmDhTE

Also you refur to me as a goy. But you are not even a race or a tribe

google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/jews-are-not-a-race-but-a-nation-1.436353

Also it is false to say "jews" are high IQ. Also Race dosen't exist

> Why u do dis?
> Couldn't we be friends?
But then there'll be no Jews. We need the animosity.

>Why cant we peacefully coexist with Jews?

BLUEPILLED

>Jews aren't a race

>memeflag

Fuck off dude they support "racist" like you. Look at the graphs. They them selves are mixed mongrels like all of us. Graph shows "jewish" people support "racist" free speech. Im not saying there isn't a conspiracy. Im saying that influential jews are lying

Not entertaining you until I see your real flag

Ok here. Ass

Are you jealous of the Irish promised land? Its much larger than Israel, grassy green and wet and an Island. On one side we have the EU and on the other we have the US. Both are dedicated to our protection and we dont have to contribute to their militaries. We didnt even organise it. It just happened. Truely we are Gods chosen. Oh and we dont have to share with large numbers of Muslims.

I've been to Israel and I've seen your treatment to Palestinians.

When are you going to stop tormenting them and let them have their own state?

Wow where do i start with the stupidity that came out of your mouth. Lol

>Palm trees
>southern California

confirmed kike

why do you care artyom? shouldn't you be squatting and watching propaganda videos with babushka on your latest CRT TV?

>continent swarming with blacks
>white minority
>third world murder rate
>Can be forced to die in a war
>likely to balkanize in the next couple of decades

lmao americans.

What? Fuck off dude im no "jew" they dont exist who cares about the trees

these threads are slide and fake threads we see them almost every day of the week.

Does this man really say: "our purpose was to document the event"?

youtube.com/watch?v=RI5wTgEHNok&ab_channel=BobBobson

you don't really control the world do you . /pol loves to be nazi larpers
but in all honesty zionists are helping nobody

In the usa every citizen is an enemy of the state.

>I am a Jew, ask me anything
i pissed in your mouth. what else could i ask for lol

do jews consider themselves white people?

thread/156542983/ask-a-jew-anything-goyims
thread/156701124/ask-a-jew-anything-goyim
>amerimutt
>white xddd

>Ireland
Thats all I really need to post.

>56%
I can btfo you with 3 characters.

choose one
> american
> white

Why did the Germanic Zionist Jews holocaust 6,000,000 Polish and Russian Jews?

you're a shill even if you aren't a jew

you can take a DNA test to find out if you're Jewish

or maybe you're B8ing

>admits that ZOG is real
The Lord bless you from Zion.

Checked and kek'd!

you're way more likely to be none white than an American

rake

>/pol
>>>/reddit/

> fucking leafs we are white americans
> fucking jews you are not white we are white americans
> america became so rich because of white europeans

obviously the white people who turned into jews are still white

jews are not a race but a religion. just like islam etc

jews love to LARP as if they are a race, which they are obviously not. they are a religion

all races can become jews just as all races can be any religion whatsoever

>geographical ancestry equals race

Jews are not a race dude i agree with you that ((they)) control the world but i have different theories and opinions . How does that make me a shill?

jews always say "we white people" then proceed to say "we are not white people white people must die because they hate jews" seems they are white people only when convenient

>judaism is not a race
>genetic tests allow people to immigrate to israel
Hmmmmm

our french are more based than yours
suck my le pen

They aren t

Shlomo, UR Rabbi called, he needs U 2 help him with another baby sodomy

THE ANGLO IS SAYING THAT
HAHAHAHAHAH
KYS

Jews aren't a race

Race is real and there is a hell of a lot more of them than 3.

are you in on it?

Which media company do you work for?

Why did you betray us after the shared nuclear program?

based norway knows the truth

why nobody from norway ever emigrate to america

america is DARE I SAY IT ??? america is worst than a leaf country

leafs got more white people plus many of our people are unmixed ethnics . immigration started only 80s we don't have that many generations of immigrants and barely enough time to mix.

They aren't. As i said in my previous post jews do infact support alot of what we here say on Sup Forums in average i showed a graph. Also "jews"" race" mix more than you think. Only the crazy ones talmudic ones say "we are gods chosen bloodline" most are mixed with arab and African