17th of January Fake new awards

Alright faggots I've been [paying attention to this Q guy. It's likely it's just a very elaborate larp in which case it's nothing, but on the off chance it isn't then It means big change is about. The same change we have been hoping and waiting for, the same change that motivated us to support POTUS. So if it means that we can make a difference even if it doesn't work out if there's a chance it does I'm in because I've got nothing to lose.

OKAY FOLKS LISTEN UP
THIS IS OUR GAME PLAN

Quick rundown: Phase I is pushing #greatawakening and #wethepeople early wednesday morning. When twitter kills it we switch to Phase II the #FakeNewsAwards, plus Trump should be tweeting about that during the evening (I suspect) which means it will trend no matter what. We set the ground stage for that. Phase III can be done Wednesday night and onwards. We highjack other trending hashtags and post somewhat related images/memes to redpill unsuspecting normies.

— PHASE I —

How to make things trend on twitter:

- We decide a #hashtag
>voting is taking place here: http:// www.strawpoll.me/14832174/r
< #GreatAwakening and #WeThePeople are top votes. #FakeNewsAwards will be part of Phase II. Standby.

- We pick a day and time we want this to trend
>Wednesday morning/afternoon

- Which means you have to begin pushing the hashtag very early in the a.m.
>Anons should begin dropping around 4-5am EST
< Keep dropping memes steady throughout the a.m. Even if you don't see it trending. KEEP DOING IT. NEVER STOP. ALL DAY!

- VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT ^

- You need 2-3 thousand unique tweets with the hashtag in a short amount of time

- Pictures and content-rich tweets with one or two agreed upon #'s

- Original tweets help trend things faster than just simply retweeting things. Likes don't really count for much.

- Tweets with a ton of hashtags sometimes don't count because spam filters. Keep it simple and limited.

- Follow all Q accounts, follow back all Q accounts.
> Create your network to help retweet and comment on

- Twitter will try to throttle it
>TWITTER ALWAYS TRIES TO KILL RIGHT WING #'S
< We will move to Phase II when see see this happening.

— PHASE II —

- Once twitter kills a trending hashtag its very hard to make it trend again.
> It can have thousands of tweets and suddenly disappear from the trending tab.

- #GreatAwakening and #WeThePeople is Phase I, early morning. #FakeNewsAwards happen next.

>We will set the stage for FakeNewsAwards. Trump will tweet about this which will make it trend no matter what.
< WE ARE HIS FRONT LINE

- Continue dropping examples of fake news, bad journalism, and their lies.
> RESOURCE FOR THIS IS: https:// imgur.com/gallery/Skill
< ^ Tons of examples in that imgur album. Download and prepare.

- Eventually this too will die down
> We move to Phase III

— PHASE III —

- This will be after #FakeNewsAwards happens and dies down.

- Throughout the rest of the night and into the next days find hashtags that are currently trending and tweet our memes and info using their #'s
> HIJACK HIJACK HIJACK!

- It helps if the memes you're posting on a # is relevant to the subject matter.

- You can also find large twitter accounts (celebs, journalists, people in media/politics) and reply to their new tweets with our memes/info.
> You will get blocked, attacked, and harassed. Report the harassers and move on.
>If you see another Q poster under attack, comment and help out. Defend each other.

- Keep this up over the following days. Remember, keep things simple, don't get angry and resort to personal attacks like the left does, and remember to always take the high ground. Not everyone can be saved.

— —

Bakers, please link to this post in all future threads. Copy and paste the text. Make sure everyone on this board knows about it.

Look into Q if you don't know about him already

Tig if brue

bump

get the fuck out Q faggots.

Not your personal army

Bump

Wow that was a thinly veiled way of avoiding getting instantly deleted. If only you stupid faggots would format all of your posts like you did your OP you would probably get more interest. But no, you simply cant resist formatting in pretty much the most insufferable way possible. Question - why in the fuck can you retards not assimilate to board culture? You did so well in your OP. At least you stupid fucks are learning I guess.

I like this plan. I hope you're right about this.

This!!!!! The lazy posts and threads are enough to make me want to anhero

Here have a bump. We need to keep this thread running in the background until Wednesday

MegaAnon also referred back to the "My fellow Americans" speeches.

Listen faggot chances are it's a larp but if it's not, and realistically we have nothing to lose partaking in a tweet storm. If you want to be a part of it then by all means otherwise don't.

I'm in.

This is the only thread worth reading on this entire site
, this is a sure fire way to make this event even larger and be more impactful , just this past week a single word (shithole) sent the entire world into a frenzy over nothing, we can make that happen again and bigger and this time we could have complete control of the narrative

Literally toothpaste.

Ideas? I'm all ears!!!

Ba-da-bump-bump

nbmp

kek demands Wednesday delivery
no more delays

Bump

Bumpity.

Is that today?

Speak for yourself faggot. I actually contribute to good causes

>t. brainlet

I'm excited.

justice bump

Bump

Bump. Predictions for fall out? Predictions for contents of Mueller speech??

This sounds autistic enough to work.

Hey guys!

I found out about "Q user" from my granddaughter's facebook and I was told I can get more information here. Is it true that you guys worked with him to hack the FBI and he now has Hillary Clinton's emails???? You wizards are amazing! I can barely figure out how to operate my microwave LOL

We did. But they hang out on 8. Just google 8 chan You'll find it. Good luck.