Brian Krassenstein raped me

I hate to appear like I am "triggered," but some things are painful on a deep level. I had finally started to put a certain traumatic childhood event behind me when I decided to make a twitter like everyone else. And there is my ghost from the past, laughing in the face of his victims by denouncing sexual abuse on a huge public arena. Applauded by everyone. thousands of "likes" on his total hypocrisy.

Because when Brian Krassenstein was in his early 20s, he anally penetrated me and my brother (aged 11 and 14) in a garage in Florida after luring us inside with promises of cash for helping move stuff. According to my brother it happened to other boys in the neighborhood as well but I can't know for certain, and I can't talk to him about it because he shot himself in the head 2 years ago.

I've never told anyone about it so I hope you forgive the venting. I had to put the words to paper, maybe it can help with these feelings I have that I'm sure my brother felt as well. They scare me.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faggot

(((((((Krassenstein)))))))

And yet he defends Joe 'kiddy sniffer' Biden

Bump. This guy is a rapist confirmed.

Don't have the stomach to browse through his twitter posts and didn't know that. Thanks.

Sorry this happened user. There is a lot of support for you should you decide to come forward. Blessings for healing and peace.

you owe it to your brother user

the truth will set you free

Scream this from the roof top. Although/ppl/ isn't your Army, we are legion and will destroy attackers to other anons. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come forward. #metoo

Should we Twitter bomb him?

2 B free, U must go public with this and cleanse that asshole from your mind.

Good luck.

Fuck off faggot
>hurr I was raped
You loved it and cant stop talking about your fetish you freak

Post proof can't really nail him or get him in a corner with this info alone

Bump for justice.
Dude you need to straight up shoot this cunt if he raped your little brother

that makes me hard

rude!

Is he tweeting from 1998 when Bill Clinton was president?

> stein

I had 17 girlfriends once. He tied me up and forced me to watch him rape, grope and sexually assault them all, but not before walking in on them naked. I was even married to one (I was 16 at the time. Emancipated) The girlfriend he raped the hardest was only 12. He made me smell his fingers each time he grabbed them by the pussy.

Here you go desu. A gift.

I did. Plus his YouTube channel videos.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdomainbigdata.com%2Fgmail.com%2Fmj%2Fz7I69g6JrUPdYEnOkt6m_A

Here boys. You know what to do....

If either of the Krassenstein brothers got #metooed, I don't think my sides could stand the strain.

I was a male victim of rape when I was about your age, too (in the same state, ironically). I'm not going to assume that you're lying, because I know that if I came out with this, too, I'd probably be denounced that way.

If I was you, I'd try to get all the evidence I have, as well as encourage my brother to testify with me. I'd bring this to a (preferably non-Jewish) lawyer who'd have no loyalty to (((((Krassenstein))))) and then try to go the legal route.

Spreading it on the internet won't bring you and your brother the peace and justice you deserve.

No one cares about those faggots though.

His poor brother anheroed

He blocked me on Twitter

>a (preferably non-Jewish) lawyer
On the contrary, he should get the most Jewish lawyer he can find. They have no group loyalty when it comes to shekels.

Isn't getting fucked in the ass business as usual in scandinavia?