Manga Chart

Manga Chart

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/21oFaPvpUf3uEHNWuA_pmA/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/21oFaPvpUf3uEHNWuA_pmA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What purpose is this even supposed to serve? It fails as a comprehensive chart because it doesn't even have all the translated 2017 manga, let alone untranslated stuff (and we have MU to list 2017 manga for us anyway, no need for a chart), and it fails as a rec chart because most of these are unexceptional and a number are outright shit.

Whoops, I missed the "r/manga" at the top. No wonder it's retarded. Fuck off.

it was posted long ago

> What purpose is this even supposed to serve?

A friendly guide for lazy people.

There are no results for that chart in the archives, and it literally says at the top that it was made on Reddit last week. Fuck off.

A guide to what? Half the manga that have been translated in 2017? It fails at its job by leaving stuff out and thus doing worse than preexisting resources.

This chart is for newly scanlated manga that have at leat one scanlation release.

You didn't look so don't lie.

So then as I've said twice already, it sucks because it leaves stuff out and is functionally a shitty/incomplete version of what you can already get from MU.

>implying
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/21oFaPvpUf3uEHNWuA_pmA/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/21oFaPvpUf3uEHNWuA_pmA/
Kill yourself.

I don't pick up anything unless scans are well underway.

That's what I do as well.

other than paradise, nothing grabs me and I knew it about it before hand. doing something fresh (like not dumping in a lot of pointless tags and adding 1 page of it) may help

What does that supposed to prove?!!

wise man. even with waiting, most of my manga have turned into directionless crapfest

That's the purpose of that chart!
Because it's not a recommendation list.

>?!!

That it's not in the archives, like you just accused me of lying about, you dumb fucking offsite nigger. Jesus Christ, learn to follow a conversation.

What is the purpose of that chart? summery of something I could see on the first page of "manga here" ?

Then why is it missing a bunch of series?

all the red and black hurts my eyes, did some OC fag make it?

Something like that!

Look at the top. A redditor named "welovfree" made it. What do you expect?

> "manga here"

?

you need not know

Just fuck off already OP