Lady appreciation thread

Itt we say nice things about the ladies

Ill start. I like when a lady rolls her eyes at you for telling an offensive joke instead of going on a speel about rights activism . unlike WAYMAN.

When girls delete their facebook and snapchat in the same.day

Hnnnnnnggggg

OH FUG THATS A GOOD ONE

Women are nice to look at.

most are utter fucking retards though.

I like when they tell a story and start in the middle. Very engaging.

Women are degenerates and will be the downfall of society. Allowing women to vote was a mistake.

Your xbox overheat? get the fuck outta here scum.

My fuck! Are you me?
I love it when they put things in different places when you're trying to use something.

Fucking checked

also checked.

I like when a Lady says she doesn't like bars and wants to go camping

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I share this experience. Women laughing at naughty jokes is heartwarming

I like their preference for design over function. Is there anything more pleasing than removing 50 scatter cushions off the bed each night?

I like their ability to conjure scenarios that never happen, in order to self-aggrandize. The positivity is almost admirable.

>my mom always made breakfast for us in the morning
>finish high school and have 3 months of doing nothing while I waited for my job to start
>we would always have tea in the morning together before I went and did my own thing
>start working, waking up at 3/4 AM and leaving the house before she would wake up
>One morning she wakes me up with two cups of a tea and we have a cup before I left for work.

We never even talked. I just sat and drank my tea but she still missed that and I know I'll never find anyone who loves me that much.

you wont find someone who loves you the way she did, but you can find a girl who will love you her way and know that she will love your son the way your mum loved you.

>rolls her eyes at you for telling an offensive joke instead of going on a speel
That means she either agrees with you, or thinks you're attractive

When they ignore me. So hot.

Yes, this is a good one. And pretty much everyone believes them too.

ill never understand this phenomenon
why do they insist on having a bajillion cushions on the bed that you dont even end up using?

I like when they wear tight pants/leggings and you can tell they are wearing a g-string underneath.