Date A Live

Who is the best Datefu, and why is it The Three Stooges?
yandere clock spirit can come too

Tohka best deito.

I want to show my dick to the one on the right.

Would you take her on a date and let her fight your battles for you?

That's so lame

I would be like Shidou, but I would not miss the chance to fuck Tohka. Since spirits can not get pregnant that would be awesome.

Tohka is a very good entry waifu, but genki super imouto is vastly superior

I want to marry Reine.

But user, she is deadpan

Why was he always such an asshole towards Origami? She genuinely cared for him, and when she got hurt and met him in the hospital he just threw spaghetti at her and ran away.
>please carry me
>uh no, I'll get a wheelchair for you

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

*blocks their path*

*talks behind her back*

I love Ai!

It did not effect Origami at all.

>Hey Shidou. You should screw me all night long. I don't care what you do to me. Just let all your urges out inside me or anywhere you want.
>No way FAG
How gay did he have to be to turn this down?

Shido may perhaps have been the biggest faggot in anime history.

Nice b8

*gets a head pad from Shido and looks smug*
>it's stupidly effective

Well, she does borderline try to rape him every now and then. Maybe he's just not into that

If you have to put "borderline" in front of it, it isn't rape. Sexual harassment, but not rape.
No kidding.

I always forget how stacked deadpan mecha girl is. Been a while since I watched it, may have to revisit it and the doujins

I am surprised how much I ended up liking Paper. Very cute.

DAL girls are NOT for lewd. Delete this post.

LN 15 and 16 translation when?

Same tbqh. I found her annyoing in the beginning, but her slight yandere tendencies and her deadpan jokes actually grew on me alot.

This is your baka for tonight

I like girls who are very straightforward about their feelings. I can appreciate the honesty and confidence it takes to be that way so I think they'd make good girlfriends.

She became much better during her arc.

>I found her annyoing in the beginning
But she's still annoying, user
I understood her hate for spirits in the beginning, but even after she tried to kill kotori she kept hating EVERY spirit and not the just one that killed her parents herself kek

You should probably read the LN before you declare that. I won't spoil you on anything but she becomes a lot worse in her arc then before. Thankfully after her arc she does turn out to be a pretty good girl.

>she does turn out to be a pretty good girl.
she became a bipolar with 2 personalities, how is that better
I want long-haired Origami back, she was cute

I do have half a mind to read them, actually. Might just get them now. Are they any good? Or the translations, anyway

Not the user you asked to, but I like them sometimes the fight part gets a little bit repetitive though
If you watched the second season you should start with the 8th volume

Not exactly how it works, in volume 15 tachibana describes it more of a combination of both of her old and new self, so more of a mash up then 2 separate personalties. Although it does Seem like old Orgami retains most control there are still aspects of new Origami in her current character.

>in volume 15
Wait, is the translation out?

Not yet. Some people claim they "read" the latest volume when in reality they only read the translated summaries of each chapters. I think the first chapter is fully translated though.

As for me I've been avoding spoilers and waiting patiently for the full translations. At this point it may be faster to learn moon though.

The first 3 chapters are done but the translator is on hiatus as of now and has been gone for about 2 months now.

Tachibana pretty much ditched Neorigami's personality entirely and replaced her with regular Origami sans the autistic spirit hateboner, which sucks.

>Origami sans the autistic spirit hateboner
She still hate spirits?
I know it won't happen but I hope she dies

No, she gets along with all of them now except for her rivalry with Tohka which is more just the two of them fighting over attention from Shido.

>YOU'VE TRICKED ME AGAIN, TOBIICHI ORIGAMI!

What are clocks for?

Merciless killing

Well if you consider the fact that Old Origami's entire existince was her revenge and now that she actually does care for Shido and even the other spirts no that is not true. Sure she is not the the same shy dere Origami but like he explains in volume 15 they morphed into one personality rather then 2 that switch between each other.

Touka and Origami are equally best

Gross

I want to cock a clock

Still no scans of the new artbook?

I'll stick with my choice

Eternal Tohka and Origami broship.

Artbook was a disappointment since it only covered Volumes 1-11. Only good that came out of it was Inverse Yoshino's design and a couple of other prototype concept art.