Racewar over asian girls

this taiwanese streamer is getting deaths threats over having a sexy time in a hot tub on twitch

some big time asiangansger also a streams wants to kill him

everyone is turning on the whites over here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n7ULk1lfUFU
youtu.be/SZfePP5mON8
reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/7qdugb/cjayride_apologizes_and_retires_from_streaming/?st=JCG6694S&sh=c8c67ca9
youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What?

You don't like white guys fucking Asian girls there? I don't blame you.

Taiwanese though he said taiwan girls were EZ in his stream. now there’s a facebook group looking for him to kill him

He's not wrong to be fair though.

youtu.be/n7ULk1lfUFU

what do you mean? i don’t want a race war over here

White guys who racemix deserve the rope.

true

he should be killed over it?

white boys aren’t mad?

>you dont know shit and stfu its fking witch hunt bitch the game is fking on and cjay brought this shit to himself he deserves everything happens to him and whites in tw are also included fkers
RACE WAR NOW

>France
>Romania

Reeeee white man play with r weemanz git him!

youtu.be/SZfePP5mON8

>Say I want white people to have white kids
>Chinks and cucks jump on me
You guys should get the rope too.

(pic related)
white boys will forever be mad cuz niggers stealing everything Arabs blowing everything

What's the story with Taiwanese youtubers

how did he bring this

fuck you dudd
i don’t wanna hurt anyone

But what is he saying?

>Sweden

Are you so worried about this guy user because he IS YOUUUU!?

he’s the story

reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/7qdugb/cjayride_apologizes_and_retires_from_streaming/?st=JCG6694S&sh=c8c67ca9

i live here and don’t be want to die from the racewar

>streaming

Get a real job

why post this shit on 4chin though what can some random faggots from different corners of the world do for him

save cjayride

You need to grow a pair user. Be brave they wont find you....unless that thai chick tells where you are

defend the white race you faggot

Should just run them over. Chinks never care about that!

The guy should look after himself.

>defend the white race
gyppo genocide soon discount China

Hes scared and Sup Forums has handled some weird random shit before. Isis capture the flag etc do I really need to break it down for you?

Taiwan is both Chinese and nationalist. It's stupid to disrespect them.

Many westerners think they can behave in other countries like they behave in the west.

>muh white nationalism
>but muh yellow fever
postmodernists were right after all

>Many westerners think they can behave in other countries like they behave in the west.
so does every other fucking race you stupid nip aussie

I mean asian girls are pretty cool. The non-westernised ones at least.

I dont know. . . if there are some keks in it for me... Who knows

more like what's wrong with that Britcuck vlogger for criticizing him

STFU and go bin that knife.

/ourchinks/

jokes on you i have a license for it

reminds you of home?

>(((White)))

Taiwan is bat shit insane in their own way.

youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw

nah the non-westernised ones are often really boring and clingy and do cringey things to try and seem cute like going "jaaaaahh" when they try and make a joke.

taiwanese are chink cocksuckers. the bloger has absolutelly right.

Why the fuck are asians incapable of laughing or moaning correctly?
It's for this exact reason I don't get weeaboos. Some are pretty but then they sound like they're crying.

Maybe it's just my yellow fever talking.

>save a race mixing youtuber
>not being the complete opposite of "defending the white race"
You actually made me laugh

Kek this guys gonna die in that shithole Thiawan

now if only this happened to all the weaboos

it’s all over the news here.... i’m scared to go out

they made a fb page with 11k likes that are trying to find and kill foreigners

one post said they will end up on the new tonight and do it for Taiwan, that’s lost has over 1500likes

he’s being fucked with by a gang of asian my dude

THIS nigger is crushing taiwanese pussy? Are you fucking kidding?

you fry the rice you pay the price my dude

ching chong plong wa yong

Claim local waifu, raise your native flag, barricade inside, and defend your conquest until the end, but of course don't die until you've gotten to impegrate your woman to further trigger chinamen.

Do it for the glory of your race.

There are 2.5 billion stinky linky asian women stinking up the planet. What is the big deal?

:^)

Flies do not bite seamless eggs, what countries have such people, foreign rubbish is sniffing the smell, in order to put an end to these sucker, it is necessary to cut off these unhealthy social unrest, to protect national self-esteem. Of course, the woman is in charge of, of course, what kinds of excellent and independent women have their own sense of proportionality. However, after all, a small part of most women can not afford temptation, not to promote machismo, but the fact is that women like to play ambiguous, poor self- Like money and nothing, modern women have more or less these problems, and emotional ambiguous ambush accident, of course, we must respect the women, but like the education of children, let her long remember the principle, which can do what can not be done , But also to give her enough love, the general wife-controlled boys are also very Gujia, together will be happy, do not want Taiwan or China to become a green home in East Asia, three concepts must be positive, these social Yi Fen evil to kill, Self-esteem, self-improvement.

>from one of the comments

I can't believe we got this kind of redpill cucked out of us after world war 2. based gook.

>i’m scared to go out
It's not a race war if they just kill you. You shit in another persons house, how about you leave Taiwan like they asked and go back to Israel.

Stay inside for about 2-3 weeks and let this die down for a bit. I think they'll stop once cj has left the country.

Say what you want, but white men will never have the balls to do this.

you sound like a huge pussy tbqh

Everyone counts

HOW DO YOU GET INTERNET ON A HORSE, OGEDAI?!

R A R E
A
R
E

Based Taiwan.
Just find a native bf and signalizise to the males that your gayness neutralises you as a threat to their reproductionary capabilities :^)

Do what? Be xenophobes online? lol

That's what you get for being a weeb, those chinks are going to make sushi with your dick.

Different approach to thinks. Whites have the individual culture of guilt, where someone blaming white women of whoredom is their (women) own fault, fault individual whoring women to be precise. Most whites don't let generalizations get into their feelings, publicly at least. Chinks have the collective culture of shame, where such remark is insult to everyone.

Based.
Kill every sex tourist Tai Dragon.

This is ok, dirty race mixers don't deserve sympathy. Especially since they end up making hapa mongrels.

Taiwanese are insecure chinks. Smaller dicks than Chineez.

Excellent, dudes a fuckwit.
Hopefully someone knocks out Jake next, I know I will if I ever see him in Tokyo.
Do your thing overseas, we all are, but dont be such a shitheel about it.

The only reason Taiwan is independent is because the Amserican fleet continues to gurantee it. This is why you don’t help “people” burgers.

This guy is an idiot but I understand his anger. There are plenty of prostitute and whores in Taiwan. Just like there are plenty of whores elsewhere in the world. Being angry over whores is ridiculous. Most women are easy if you have money and power. Most Asian women are easy if you have all these things and to top it off you are a good looking white male. Why do you think good looking Asian women always flock to beta white males with money?

He knows that all. He's known it all his life, like all Taiwanese men. That is why they've developed so much anger over all this.

How do you know this user?

Yeah I thought he looked like a shlomo in his video

Wait until a good looking black chad with money gets a hold of your Tawanese little pussy cats. Trust me Tyrone is not backing down from internet threats. Matter of fact this chink would not dare make threats to Tyrone.

Just be a tranny for a few weeks then leave and make aliyah

t. Goldbergstein

Everyone counts? shut your dumb ass up you fucking towel head.

Taiwan is not a shithole, unlike America's Detroit

Fuck off Kike

>muh negro worship
wtf is wrong with you

The problem with detroit is the niggers

Hahahaha you know it's true. Plenty of rappers and rich black guys have fucked Tawanese bitches and Asian bitches in general. I am sure they have made plenty of videos. No death threats because Asian men do not dare fuck with chad Tyrones.

There is nothing wrong with me and you know what I posted is true. Stop being a bitch.

So they're going after race traitors? Good.

Taiwanese girls are ultra slutty and easy but still better then any other Asian dogs like Philippines Vietnamese and all that shit

True

lol told him we would petition Trump to have his own government arrest him for death threats to a foreigner

Taiwanese hate this dude, he’s going to get fucked up by CK desu.

When will white boy learn

>they hated Jesus because he told them the truth

>pic related
Technically that is a jew and not a white person. Please share the public lynching so we can all enjoy it.

>ill-bred
How uncouth.