How did the Holocaust make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

h-ref.de/literatur/k/kardel-hennecke/adolf-hitler-begruender-israels.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it didnt, because it never happened FAGGOT

A crying emoji followed by a thinking emoji

It made me hate Jews more than ever before.

holy shit that image is the biggest load of crap I've read. Eichmann was dragged to Israel against his will for the trial. Neither heydrich nor he were jews. "G Kessler" is a fictitious person.

how many times have we had this thread

Author, Hennecke Kardel, debunked here (use google translate)

h-ref.de/literatur/k/kardel-hennecke/adolf-hitler-begruender-israels.php

Sometimes (always) I wish it really happened

1937 you faggot

6 million

Feels do not matter, except to show that a person is human - humans find mass murder digusting.

what matters is that it was a crime against humanity, and the deniers and gloaters on this site should be ashamed of themselves for being liars and inhuman shit tier garbage

>How did the Holocaust make you feel?
you mean if it happened??

yes, he and Hitler had a great scheme to rid Germany of jews and make a lot of money from it. Until the war broke out and they had to come up with another plan, another solution, a final solution...

Do you only have pictures or do you have anything real

which bit do think did not happen?

>includes happy emoji right in the center row.
Good job

>Laugh because it didn't happen
>Cry because it should've

>>Laugh because it didn't happen
which bit didn't happen?

Laughing.
Thousand of people a day in a single furnace, no ashes, more jews in europe after holocaust than before. More germans killed in civil war in Weimar Republic than in the Holocaust.

Horny.

edgy stormfaggots detected, you guys are a disgrace to the altright and the human race as a whole

It made me think.

>Thousand of people a day in a single furnace,
there were 52 ovens at Auschwitz alone. They could burn 4750 bodies a day. They were not modern clean burn crematoria - they were industrial waste disposal ovens

> no ashes,
Lol. dozens of huge mass graves have been found at the extermination sites, and over a thousand mass graves across the Ukraine for small "juden aktion" mass murders

> more jews in europe after holocaust than before.

false. Census records show a drop of about 7 million, which allows for about a million who are known to have emigrated.

you are wrong on all points.

Who put a stick up your ass?

who put the shit in your head?

Heydrich looks English

Left cant meme brah.
Especially not a roll-over-and-take-it-in-the-ass kiwi.

>that image

Sorry, I forgot we have people here from countries where you go to jail if you question

>certain

bits of history

You're just lucky you don't have a law against denial of the Emu War

Who put the keys in Muhammad's hand?

the kiss emoji because hitler is so hot when he's gassing jews

>They could burn 4750 bodies a day.
>4750/24 = 197
>197/60 = 3.29
>the crematoria in Auschwitz could burn 3.3 bodies per minute

I see

Bored. I am not sure there is one single day without some "remember the holocaust goyim".
Its used to justify anything. One is a pedo ? Muh holocaust. One is a liar or a crook ? Muh holocaust. It losts all meaning. And it is also disgusting, when many died in that war, but the only ones we should think about are jews. Even if half the stories about it are true, many suffered as much.
So now, i just get the opposite emotion. I get angry and i am tempted to answer: yes, too bad it wasnt successful.

You guys are fucked up. I get banter and off-color humor but it's pretty fucking obvious you're being serious about this "it didn't happen" nonsense. Of course the Holocaust happened, how else do you account for 6 million Jews suddenly disappearing from the face of the earth? You discredit our movement by making yourselves out to be tinfoil-hat-wearing conspiracy morons.

there weren't that many jews in europe at the time.
it's lists of names they're using as evidence.
think.

Are we being raided?

>our movement
>meme flag

I love when the shills instantly reveal themselves, by not understanding the very basic concepts involved in this place

The extermination camps.

reich this way

We have actual census information that shows that there were in fact that many Jews in Europe. Next you're going to tell me that those names were forged many years before WW2 even kicked off because... reasons.

Ok, so which bits didn't happen?

we are user here, I feel safe to talk about it. tell me

I have no idea what you are on about.

The American Indian holocaust?

The Armenian holocaust?

The Russian Christian holocaust who were slaughtered by Bolshevik Jews?

Which holocaust R U talking about?

in 52 ovens. So 197 per hour is less than 4 bodies per oven per hour.

this is easily doable, if you are burning to bone, not ash, then putting in more corpses, on a continual basis - the bones of the first stay in and are further burned until they are ash over the next hour or so. It takes about half an hour to burn to bone.

given that we know from testimony and documentation that they experimented with how to stack them and that almost a quarter of the bodies were children, and they stacked them two adults and a child at a time, or one adult and three children, this is not an extraordinary figure.

so what is your problem?

there literally are no hard proof it happened!
just A LOT of propaganda of it from an early age. "don't question the jews, that means you want to gas them!!"

Could really care less it's been over 75 years plenty of tragedies have happen before and after. Hate this kike monopoly on sympathy. Fuck off this shit doesn't excuse their shitty behavior and victim complex

On what grounds? there is a mountain of evidence for them.

Do you deny that 90% of Polish Jews, 80% of Ukrainian Jews, 80% of Hungarian and Romanian Jews (amounting to over four million people) died during the war?

do you deny that at Treblinka there were no facilities to house hundreds of thousands of people, but 900,000 people were sent there and where then never heard about again? And just co-incidentally that at Treblinka there are tonnes of human ash and bone in the soil, and testimony from eyewitnesses that they were gassed and burned?

Do you deny that the same happened at Auschwitz, where we have orders for a million people that are unaccounted for, who never entered the work camp at Auschwitz I but are agreed by eyewitnesses adn the testimony of guards, to have been sent stright tot he gas chambers (buildings for which we have plans, and the ruins, and photos of them in operation)?

do you deny that the Aushcwitz records show that they had cpacity to burn thousands of bodies a day, enough to burn every single person in the adjacent labour camp within a month, far in excess of any need for crematoria to deal with disposing of the sick from the camp, adn that they wanted more capacity because they had so many bodies to burn?

that they could easily have cremated a million people within a year? that they built these gas chambers and crematoria beside the rail station, and that the accounts of the guards, the photos of the process and the accounts of the surviving Sonder Kommando are all consistent with this being a mass murder site?

It's pretty obvious that gas chambers are a ridiculous fiction that never happened.

That doesn't mean that the Einsatzgruppen massacres of a million-plus Jewish civilians didn't happen, because they absolutely did. Or that millions more perished in typhus epidemics largely as a result of being concentrated in camps with horrific sanitation and nutrition (especially during the total collapse of Nazi infrastructure in 1944-45). But the idea that Germans jerry-rigged air raid shelters into industrial gas chambers using a commercial pesticide that was totally unsuited for homicide (instead of the vastly faster-killing and faster-dissipating nerve gases they invented), and with a design that would guarantee the deaths of not only everyone inside but around the "chambers," is ludicrous.

If you expose a famous painting as a fake, you're credited for doing a service to art history, which you have. If you do the same to Holocaust history, you're an evil Nazi bigot. Why is getting art history right more important than getting Holocaust history right? It's insane. And I say that as someone whose grandparents passed through Majdanek concentration camp.

Is that paper real!?

>there literally are no hard proof it happened!
apart form the archaeology, the photographs, the documents, the testimony, the mountain of hard proof...

Eichmann was actually BORN in Israel (in the German Templar colony of Sarona) and learned Hebrew, Yiddish and even the Talmud on expert levels.

this is old pasta but still pasta. every that unironically replied to this slide thread is a newfag and needs to lurk more.

Lies no ash was found in treblinka, learn about the transfer agreement. va te faire foutre fils d'israel

is that supposed to be the gas chamber? :)

Illegal to ask questions.

/thread

>1940s crematory ovens can run 24/7

This is a problem. There is a thing called thermal stress.

>if you are burning to bone, not ash, then putting in more corpses, on a continual basis - the bones of the first stay in and are further burned until they are ash over the next hour or so.

This is not possible. There is a thing called water mass.

>testimony and documentation that they experimented with how to stack them and that almost a quarter of the bodies were children, and they stacked them two adults and a child at a time, or one adult and three children

This is completely impossible. Those ovens are one-body jobs. If you stuffed them with 200kg of corpses, there would not be enough open space for anywhere near a complete burn. You'd need bigger ovens.

Further, by reducing to bone only, you'd still be left with 30kg of bone per 200kg burn. That's a lot of bones to be stuffing the next batch of corpses on top of.

It's just not possible.

Who ever came up with this emoji shit needs to see a shower room from the inside.

I can hear him laughing without the audio lol

Oh yeah and the site where all the ash and bones are supposedly buried is covered with a two foot thick layer of cement.

Its obvious what a fkn reddit newfag or paid shill you are. Lurk more

Yes, like pic related. Ooops actual gas chamber for clothes with metal door.

Like I wish it actually happened

>testimony

inb4 homicidal masturbating machines, electric conveyor belts, and fountains of blood springing from the Earth

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

>the idea that Germans jerry-rigged air raid shelters into industrial gas chambers using a commercial pesticide that was totally unsuited for homicide (instead of the vastly faster-killing and faster-dissipating nerve gases they invented), and with a design that would guarantee the deaths of not only everyone inside but around the "chambers," is ludicrous.

Zyklon B is very suited to killing people. It is easy to transport, and handle, and cheap to make, and deadly in fairly low doses in a confined space, which is why it is made with a warning odour that you can smell - the cyanide itself is not easily detected.. it has been used in American judicial killings in gas chambers.

the idea that the Germans experimented with it in those conditions, after having vast experience of using the pesticide for delousing which takes much higher concentrations than killing people, is totally plausible. that they then built specially designed gas chambers, for which we have the plans and the orders for the gas tight doors and the orders for the zyklon B to be supplied without the warning odor chemical in it - makes it very plausible.

that they then moved the killings to the houses on the edge of the camp (because they were bigger and easier to deal with the toxic fumes) just shows how much they learned from the first temporary experiments in what then became a air raid shelter. and from that experience they then designed and built efficient industrial sized units with built in crematoria.

the majority of the mass killings took place in specially built and designed facilities that we have all the documentation for and the ruins on the ground and photos of them in action, as well as accounts of how they were used and developed.

all this is well documented - so what are you talking about?

And there is no evidence of millions dying from typhus. it is only deadly in about 25% of cases, it is not a universal killer.

yes there were, how do you or anyone else benefit from denying it?, dont you see that the altright could have had so much more support if you just abandoned that nazi crap already?

Holocaust of german prisoners of war by the jewish led allies was horrible. A horrible thing. Same for the Holocaust of german civilians via saturation bombing. And don't even get me started on the Holocaust of germans in Danzig by jewish led bolsheviks.

>Lies no ash was found in treblinka

sorry but it is you who has been listening to lies.

You’re an idiot just kill yourself

>no evidence of typhus deaths

Fucking idiot lol you must think we were all born yesterday

oh so i'm a nazi now, thank you for the compliment

Laughing tears emoji
'Okay' emoji
'100!' emoji

yes - look at the plans - crematorium beside the large chamber with the four vents on the roof to drop in the pellets.

the buildings existed, adn the ruins are still there, adn there is plenty of documentation for their use.

the design makes no sense if it was just a crematorium - the gas chamber on the side would not be necessary. and they built four like this.

nope. it is just illegal to propagate easily debunked lies.

the truth is a defense, and all questions are legal to ask.

you just cannot spread falsehoods about mass murder and crimes against humanity.

Curious, what are you planning to vote next election?

MUH 666 GORILLION !!!!

How can someone with little knowledge of constrution not see all the flaws in these designs made by "germans"? Yeah sure, it soooo effiecient for a mass murder operation, my ass.
I would give a crying emoji in this test, because im sad i really never happend.

>it has been used in American judicial killings in gas chambers.

No, it hasn't. In America, cyanide is dropped into hydrochloric acid to produce an effusion of hydrogen cyanide. In a hermetically sealed chamber, ie an actual gas chamber, with a massive contained ventilation system to clear the air after the execution.

Zyklon-B was hydrogen cyanide in a binding matrix that slowly released -- perfect for fumigation, hilariously bad for homicide.The idea that the Germans would just sprinkle pesticide pellets into a room and wait for everyone to die is hilarious. It would take forever. If the room were hermetically sealed, you could just close it up and suffocate everyone and it would be faster. You could spray in a few dozen grams of tabun or sarin, of which the Germans had huge stockpiles, into that room and everyone would be dead in 90 seconds, and the room safe to enter in a few hours without the massive ventilation such spaces require, for which there was no provision whatsoever in the German "gas chambers."

>the plans and the orders for the gas tight doors

Every German-built bomb shelter, and most Allied ones, had gas-tight doors. It was a requirement since WW2 was expected to turn chemical from the very first day.

Nazi gas chambers are a stupid myth that needs to die. They killed millions of people just fine through the normal means -- bullets, overwork, starvation, and disease.

SD, du då?

>just illegal to propagate easily debunked lies.

You must break the conditioning Kevin. Facts have been twisted the fit the narrative you've been taught all your life

DELETE THIS HATE SPEECH IMMEDIATELY

YOU FILTHY GOYS

The 6 gorillion number you've been brainwashed into believing is highly significative in jewish mysticism/kabbalistic practice

>you just cannot spread falsehoods about mass murder and crimes against humanity.
And why not? Governments do it all the time to justify wars, like yours did in Libya.

Historical events do not require laws passed to protect them from investigation.