Holocaust deniers

Show me proof of the holocaust being fake, I’m genuinely curious as to why you believe it is.

>inbf4 1post by this ID
I’m at work, it’ll probably be an hour or so before I can look at this thread. Show me what you got

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Mermelstein
ihr.org/jhr/v15/v15n3p23_Weber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well you're asking to prove a negative. The burden of proof is on you.

Read what the survivors wrote. They can't keep a coherent story straight. And don't even get started with the numbers.

I dont think the holocaust was fake i just think it was exaggerated over and over again each time it got told by someone else. Tbqh i think the camps were just labour camps where people sometimes died because of typhus outbreaks etc...

All my proof is pretty well accepted and is taught in schools.

FPBP

um... already proven, sweetie.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Mermelstein

>All my proof is pretty well accepted and is taught in schools
But that's simply an appeal to authority. A logical fallacy and not an argument.

The camps were work camps that collapsed during the end of the war.

Bergen-Belsen Camp: The Suppressed Story

Until late 1944 conditions were generally better than in other concentration camps. Marika Frank Abrams, a Jewish woman from Hungary, was transferred from Auschwitz in 1944. Years later she recalled her arrival at Belsen: “… We were each given two blankets and a dish. There was running water and latrines. We were given food that was edible and didn’t have to stand for hours to be counted. The conditions were so superior to Auschwitz we felt we were practically in a sanitarium.”

When SS chief Heinrich Himmler learned of the typhus outbreak at Bergen-Belsen, he immediately issued an order to all appropriate officials requiring that “all medical means necessary to combat the epidemic should be employed … There can be no question of skimping either with doctors or medical supplies.” However, the general breakdown of order that prevailed on Germany by this time made it impossible to implement the command.

Although still occasionally referred to as an “extermination camp” or “mass murder” center, the truth about Bergen-Belsen has been quietly acknowledged by scholars. /27 In his 1978 survey of German history, University of Erlangen professor Helmut Diwald wrote of /28

… The notorious Bergen-Belsen concentration camp where 50,000 inmates were supposedly murdered. Actually, about 7,000 inmates died during the period when the camp existed, from 1943 to 1945. Most of them died in the final months of the war as a result of disease and malnutrition — consequences of the bombings that had completely disrupted normal deliveries of medical supplies and food. The British commander who took control of the camp after the capitulation testified that crimes on a large scale had not taken place at Bergen-Belsen.

ihr.org/jhr/v15/v15n3p23_Weber.html

it is simple boy
fact is that you can not burn millions of bodies in such ovens
it is phisics

that is it

Sup Forums operates on the a prior assumption that no Jew ever is trustworthy.
>single sourced propaganda newspaper item about "ethnic Germans exterminated in Poland"
>I believe it!
>thousands of eye-witness testimonies from multifarious ethnicities and all ends of the political spectrum, sweeping historical analyses, excavations, statistical calculations, the complete lack of Holocaust denial from anyone who was ever directly involved in its operation
>Jewish forgery....
Sup Forums still thinks historians claim that the bodies of 6 million Jews were "burned". This is your mind on JPEGs...

If the pursuit of the truth can land you in jail in certain countries...then you already have all the ammo you need to know something is amiss

The Nazi regime was hardly a bastion of free thought and investigation.

still does not change the fact that people can be jailed for asking questions about the holocaust and the official narrative.

Imagine being put in jail cause you want to investigate the story behind the emu wars

>thousands of eye-witness testimonies from multifarious ethnicities and all ends of the political spectrum, sweeping historical analyses, excavations, statistical calculations, the complete lack of Holocaust denial from anyone who was ever directly involved in its operation
False. You should look up how the trials were conducted. They were basically mock trials under the condition that no proof was required for any claims, which is why the Jews were allowed to make up as much shit as they wanted.

Hence the ridiculous testimonies about the Holocoaster where Jews were put on a rollercoaster which landed into the oven, shower rooms disguised as gas chambers, etc.

They were basically enjoying the fact that they won. There's nothing fallacious with the preassumption that "no Jew is trustworthy" when they're a tribal unit with absolute us (chosen ones) vs. them (goyim) mentality.

Holocaust was invented as an excuse to create Israel. It's official reason to exist is "so that the Holocaust will never happen again," and the same people who funded it are the ones who go after Holocaust deniers and have them locked up (Rothschilds)

Ann Frank used a ball point pen

Its*

Also if you don't believe me that they're a tribal unit just look up the Hasidic Jewish towns in New York. They kicked out all the goyim using violence and made their own city composed 100% of Jews. These are the same type of Jews that were imprisoned in concentration camps.

>proof of the holocaust being fake
if all jews were burned and gassed
whya re we seeing all these millions of jews in israel and all over europe??

shouldn't at least most of them be dead??

i mean if the 6 000 000 number is correct.. that makes like almost all jews were killed during WW2

they couldn't have multiplied so fast over just 60 years

it seems almost no jews were killed during WW2

most migrated from germany and the whole concentration camp was only for sending jews out of germany

if there was a plan to kill all of them.. then why spend all these moneys for camps and trasporting them to camps

that a hell of a lot of spending for something you wish to get rid off

if their was a final solution.. then you can just put all jews into a large meat grdinder and make like ground beef our of them and then you can use that meat to feed dogs or at least niggers in North Africa

shiet i bet niggers would do miracles if you feed them with meat

HAVE I PROVEN MY POINT?? Thank you.

Yeah but everyone agrees the nazis were dicks, whereas people think hate speech or holocaust denial laws are fine.

Yeah, I'm not supportive of the Holocaust denial laws. At the same time I don't think their existence is a vindication of Holocaust denial. Governments and cultures will impose harsh punishments upon things they consider threatening to their status quo. Belief in Christianity in some places is illegal/dangerous, or certain sects of Islam in other places. One should definitely try to identify the reasons and intellectual prejudices behind these laws, but do not think of them as automatically proving the truth and righteousness of what they condemn. Every culture has its own enemies and internal threats. Nazism is basically antithetical to Western liberal democracy, European "union" and almost destroyed both things, so naturally it's extremely taboo and outlawed. Again, I'm not justifying it, I'm explaining it in ways that make it seem like a natural thing rather than something uniquely sinister.

Embarrassing that you immediately mention the Nuremberg trials. You realise they've been criticised in the mainstream since they happened, right? They are a source of evidence like any other (and to which a degree of skepticism and investigation is applied) but they are not the definitive narrative of the Holocaust. The rollercoaster shit is in one book, ONE BOOK which is completely fucking unknown, and I have never seen it mentioned elsewhere outside of Sup Forums, let alone sourced in any historical summary of what the Holocaust is.
If you won't trust Jews, then what about the hundreds of thousands - even millions - of non-Jewish people who witnessed these things? Especially Nazis, which you haven't addressed.

The ball point pen shit comes from several pages of notations inserted among the manuscript, not the writing of the diary proper.

There's a prominent understanding of the extermination of Jews as something that wasn't planned from the beginning. It's generally understood the Final Solution came after the failed invasion

Indeed, though it's not really as much a consensus as it seems. Prominent leftist "public intellectuals" like Christopher Hitchens and Noam Chomsky opposed those laws, for example. Noam Chomsky even wrote an introduction for the work of a Holocaust denier, if I'm not mistaken.

Is this the same girl from yesterday who just kept saying the word proof over and over?

This thread again
OP is a fag
Burden of proof is on you cunt

>pattern recognition gone wrong

>The rollercoaster shit is in one book, ONE BOOK which is completely fucking unknown, and I have never seen it mentioned elsewhere outside of Sup Forums, let alone sourced in any historical summary of what the Holocaust is.
Jews made up a bunch of shit, naturally Jews avoid the more ridiculous claims as they build up and stick to the core claims such as shower rooms disguised as gas chambers - which you didn't address.

>If you won't trust Jews, then what about the hundreds of thousands - even millions - of non-Jewish people who witnessed these things? Especially Nazis, which you haven't addressed.
Nazis lost the war. Easy to force fake testimonies from them. You think Jews wouldn't consider torture after all these MKUltra bullshit they're pulling off today?

Also you're making shit up. Millions of people (non-Jews) did not witness the systematic extermination of 6 million Jews. You do know that the concentration camps were only roughly 60% Jewish right?

>dumb posts from aussies

fpbp

>Jews made up a bunch of shit, naturally Jews avoid the more ridiculous claims as they build up and stick to the core claims such as shower rooms disguised as gas chambers - which you didn't address.
The problem is you operate from the assumption that all or most Jews are aware of the false nature of the Holocaust and are intentionally deceiving us, and explain all behaviour through this lens. It's rather circular. Which came first, your distrust of Jews or your disbelief in the Holocaust?

Fake testimonies... alright. But what about the Nazis that have been free to speak and yet have never denied the Holocaust? I don't see the relevance of MKULTRA. It's a CIA program from the 60s. Everyone - including the Nazis - practices propaganda and manipulation.
I won't doubt that torture is possible, but has there ever been evidence that it occurred to the major defendants involved in the Holocaust? What about old SS members that are put on trial in contemporary Germany? Do you think they have been tortured too? What about Nazis writing memoirs, even ones defending their actions? Why has there never been a SINGLE Nazi actually involved in the Holocaust that has denied it?

>Millions of people (non-Jews) did not witness the systematic extermination of 6 million Jews
No single person witnessed the whole Holocaust of course. But non-Jews worked, lived and died in concentration and extermination camps.

Oh also, I don't think the gas chambers are hard to believe.

Winners of a war pedal some propaganda. That isn't poof

somebody needs to photoshop the SS logo on harrys head

>burden of proof
There is no such thing as logical fallacy, prove me wrong.

The way it works is that the person convincing the other has to give proof. If im not trying to convince you it's fake i don't have to give any proof. However if you are trying to convince me to believe holocaust you are going to have to give me proof.

it's a guide to convince someone, not illogical any way.

Not all Jews are aware but the ones who made false testimonies are, many have been outed and admit that they were lying, note that these are all famous "survivors" who had movies/documentaries made based off their testimonies.

Not really hard to find a credible testimony if the Holocaust was true, don't you think?

Nobody trusted Jews back then. Antisemitism was rife and Jews needed an excuse to get rid of antisemitism which is the Holocaust. They've been kicked out of over 109 countries because they aren't trustworthy. Look at what they're doing today, using their monopoly over media to brainwash liberals into hating themselves for being white. NBC for example, all five divisions have a Jewish chairman and Jewish president and they don't give a fuck about promoting affirmative action to the rest of us.

Jews are playing the long game. Israel was planned way before the Holocaust and they needed a good excuse to create it.

>No single person witnessed the whole Holocaust of course. But non-Jews worked, lived and died in concentration and extermination camps.
Because of the lack of food supply, typhus, etc.

Which is demonstrated in their photos. Deaths weren't caused by "Zykon B" or anything like that. Straight up lies, they can't address it so they ban any questioning of it instead. Anyway the fact that not even a million ashes were dug up yet nothing is to be questioned is evidence enough.

Wouldn't the Jews want to find the ashes of their ancestors?

Why do people need to ''debunk'' the Holocaust when the claims they make don't make any fucking sense in the first place?
Zyklon B is not something you can reliably and efficiently use to kill people. They're fucking pellets for pests.
The gas chambers simply do not exist. Gas chambers do not have flimsy wooden doors that leak.
The cremation ovens simply do not exist. A few ovens for cooking are not enough to get rid of 6 million bodies.
The mass graves simply do not exist. If the Holocaust had happened there would be massive graves with thousands of bodies, but they don't exist.

Pretty much all the ''evidence'' for the Holocaust is photos of typhus victims (why did the EVUL NAHTZEES pictures of them?) and confessions which were beaten out of the survivors.

Shower rooms disguised as gas chambers - different from real gas chambers. It's a completely new idea never conceived of until the supposed "Holocaust" and is also an inefficient way to secretly conduct an extermination.

Pic related is what a real gas chamber looks like.

How do you "dig up a million ashes"? Do you know how much shit burned and exploded all over the European continent in WW2? Do you know how many missing soldiers and graves and civilians there are?

A lot of innovation happened during that period. There is nothing particularly special about it about from the fact it was disguised as a shower room - it had the word "shower" written on it and had hoses. Not exactly a difficult thing to pull off. Not so much a technological feat as a psychological one for crowd control. As far as I'm aware, I don't think it's implied the gas came through the hoses, though I may be wrong. The Soviet Union and Nazi Germany both used gas vans - something that hadn't been invented before then and aren't used now.

The first gassing in a concentration camp, perhaps at all, is said to have occurred in 1944 - near the end of the war. I don't know why you consider it inefficient. It is a better use of resources than wasting valuable munitions on prisoners at that point. Gas chambers are strong imagery of the Holocaust but are not supposed to have accounted for most or all the Jewish deaths. They were just one particularly brutal means of extermination, used for large groups in a rush.

There isn't proof that the holocaust was fake just as there isn't proof that the holocaust happened as reported by Rabbi Steven Spielberg.

Thoughts On The Holocaust™ by Dr. William Luther Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

>It's generally understood the Final Solution came after the failed invasion
ohh the excuses..

no debate can never end with you jews coz you will come up with most idiotic excuses and never admit you are wrong

shit.. i wish there was a gassing plan for your people since you are such fucking fags that have no decency or honor

when you are given a clear 100% proof.. you still come up with some bullshit excuse

you see.. there is no real reason why jews should be exterminated in the first place.

it's all about jewish wishfull thinking and political benefits from reparations

it's not like the jews were the first people to claim something that didn't really happen before

it's just nobody was that fucking dirty about their claim

to tell the truth.. the jews were never hated as much as they claimed.. but aftwer WW2 the hate for the jews really started to take off

since jews played along the game. and everyone understand that the jews are gonna pay for what they are doing

there were never ever in history any real jewish genocide. but surely the one is gonna happens at one point in the future.. coz in 60 years the jews were so dumb as to manage to incite the REAL hate against them among millions of people, especially the mudlims

and i bet when the real genocide hits your people.. well.. there would be none of you left to cry about it afterwards. lol

i always said that if anyone would actually try to kill all jews, then it would be so easy to do, coz the jews are so dumb and weak.

literally ever during WW2 you obeyed and were taken to camps without any problems.

you are literally fucking worthless cattle

if any worth was thought after you by NWO was using you as some kind of bait for political reform

NWO never cared about you.

fucking germans cared about you more then this NWO does

and your israel is a living failed state which is gonna pop like any other pyramid scheme when it loses it's funding.

so.. everything is quite obvious

I don't deny it, I just deny the numbers. Feels weird to know that when you mention the (((Holocaust))), people immediately say "6 million". I wonder (((why)))?

>How do you "dig up a million ashes"? Do you know how much shit burned and exploded all over the European continent in WW2? Do you know how many missing soldiers and graves and civilians there are?
Concentration camps weren't bombed if I remember correctly. Basically the assumption is that there would be an ash depository somewhere considering the vast amount of Jews that supposedly were cremated - since the 6 million figure is based off the amount of Jews that supposedly "disappeared" from the continent since there's nothing else supporting it.

Red Cross only found around 200,000 bodies. The 6 million figure came from nowhere. Millions of ashes should be pretty easy to find - especially if you have nazis wiling to testify.

Correction: Red Cross didn't find 200,000 bodies - they somehow estimated it based off some kind of calculation which I have no idea how. Memory is pretty hazy. Still no evidence for the Holocaust though.

I'm not Jewish, and how is that an excuse? It's literally a part of the "Holocaust narrative" you are apparently so familiar with. It's amusing how you simultaneously present hatred of Jews as something formerly rare and as genocide of them as something that wouldn't happen for some reason... despite wishing they would be genocided yourself. If someone asked you to take part in a current Holocaust, would you? Then you understand the mentality that created the Holocaust of old - its not like there weren't reasons for the Germans to be angry at the Jews back then.

The six million figure isn't the number of Jews gassed or cremated. It's the number of Jews that are said to have died as a mostly direct result of intentional Nazi policy. A huge proportion of this didn't occur in the camps but in the destruction of villages and other shit over Europe.

bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
Apparently these guys found "huge quantities of ashes" mixed with sand and human bones. It also says a lot of ash was buried in the same mass graves the bodies were dug up from to be burned. Toward the end of the war the Germans burned a lot of shit to get rid of the evidence.

International Red Cross official numbers. And 99% of these deaths were caused by Typhus

Continue changing your stpry cock smoke. We will never believe a lie

>The document in question is from the Red Cross International Tracing Service, an organization created during the war to track missing persons. The 300,000 number specifically (per the ITS itself) does not include the vast majority of those murdered in the camps, but rather those for whom the ITS was able to issue a death certificate at the request of family members.[75] The ITS has never compiled a count of all those who died in the camps.

>No excavation was carried out and the ground was not disturbed, which would be a violation of Jewish law and tradition, banning the exhumation of the dead.
That was easy.... again I'm not denying that Jews died. This doesn't "prove everything" like the article claims to.

Interesting how it's in 2012 and Holocaust deniers have been arrested prior to this discovery albeit lack of evidence.

You should study Jews in the west today to see that lies like this is common and they conduct them frequently.

Your acting as if the ash would be the final clincher that proves the Holocaust or something. And this is just at Treblinka.

>Your acting as if the ash would be the final clincher that proves the Holocaust or something. And this is just at Treblinka.
The article wrote that "this proves everything" as though it is the final clincher that proves the Holocaust (systematic extermination of millions of Jews to wipe them out in the midst of a war), not my claim. Strange how you'd misread that.

The Holocaust itself isn't all that interesting. It's just another Jewish lie. If you are really interested in the Sup Forums mindset I'd suggest you start with Jews today - particularly media kikes and people like George Soros.

Again, I'm not saying that the Holocaust absolutely could not have happened to a degree. There's just simply no evidence to support it, and seeing how Jews frequently pull off similar lies, it's most likely another one of their lies considering how eager they are to suppress any investigation into it.

>I'm not Jewish
you are jewish in the part that you are playing along the narrative and you are obviously have no argument here but saying the same ol' shit the jews say about this bullshit hooplacost

>hatred of Jews
you are mistaking the hate with the despise

i don't hate the jews.. why the fuck would i.
i don't want them killed or anything. i'm just stating the facts that they are making people HATE THEM.. and people DO hate them

how am i a jew hater for stating the fact??

obviously it's your emotionally loaded dumb ass brain talking. coz you are an SJW leftie cuckold fag who is so scared to be percieved as anything but complient with the general orders

>If someone asked you to take part in a current Holocaust, would you?
that depends. if my well being would be defined by killing some group off then i would, yes

don't see anything wrong with that. i just don't think killing the jews would solve anything..

>the Germans to be angry at the Jews back then.
there was no anger. you are totally insane if you think people are that angry at each other since it's the LAWs people are angry with not the people

and who makes the laws?? well.. the church, the rome.. the movers behind the curtains

the jews were never ever the target of any hate

someone obviously wished to make them a target

and it's the jews fault they were dumb enough to become such an easy target and were so easily manipulated to be usefull idiots.. that now.. the jews are a genuine part of this problems, since now there is genuine hate for them

and if they get genicided now.. well.. they desrved it. even i don't approve

i actually have jewish friends sort of speak. i mean i have jewish people who I spend time with and talk to and we have no animocity towards each other

actually we speak about the problems with the jew state and i support jews if they decided to genocide the palastenians

i don't really mind any genocide

When they are locking up 88 year old grandmothers simply for denying something, it is prudent we ask no questions and slander her as much as possible.

Thats easy.Got to Treblinka.Nice neat massgraves in a defined place.Dig up 35k metric tons of ash.Holocaust proven.Can´t do it ? Too bad ! Excuses dont count.
Excuses dont count.

that picture makes me feel physically ill