It's not fair. I want to reveal my power level to my family, but they are about as blue pilled as possible...

It's not fair. I want to reveal my power level to my family, but they are about as blue pilled as possible. They talk constant shit about Trump etc. and it makes me so mad. All I can do is sit back and grit my teeth unless I want to permanently damage my relationship with them.

My sister in law in a nut shell.

wait good or bad?

>he doesn't reveal his power level to his family
my mom put me on this road she better take responsibility

It's normal that you feel like that if politics is the only thing in your life. Maybe you should try focusing in other things and getting a life in general.

Dumb Wojak poster.

Anyway my sister in law is a liberal
She hates when we talk about trump.
Funny shit just to see her get mad. LMFAO

>>power level

what power level do you have you fucking moron? Keep wage cucking and giving your tax money to the elites. You have no power period. When are you going yo realize that you are a slave?

It's quite simple
Just curse the jews or the niggers at every possible point, that it would seem like satire. Then rant like an autist about black crime rates and jewish media and then just keep going until they start questioning themselves.

Once they question themselves it's fucking over for them. I redpilled alot of people by being an ass. Now they're depressed, single and alcoholics.

It's not just them. I live in MA and everyone else is just like them.

Ask them to define integrity and ask them what book work or deep research they've done to justify their views, what counter points have they weighed their views against
The answer is always brow beating their arrogant ignorance

Maybe OP should ask the same question you dim fuck.

If you have a power level at all you should already know that very little is fair kid.

I talk about the cultural marxism and jewish interests all the time with my family user

They didn't force me to see the new churchill movie with them because I said it was allied propaganda

If revealing your political opinions to your family makes them hate you, then they are a sad excuse for a family.

Well everyone should, that's being intellectually honest
AS would be examining if we act in an emotionally explosive cognitively unproductive manor such as hurling insults

If you can't even stand up to your family you are pretty much useless.

It's not even hard to red pill your family you fag.

You have a mass of ammo to use, the left are fucking awful.

>absolutely torches relationship with family over politics
>no end-result aside from torched relationship with family
yeah, great idea burger.

Are you white?

If you're crying over your power you have none. Power comes with the confidence to know you need zero validation from anyone else to be what you are. Look at all the psychos running the world. Do you think they stop to wonder if anyone judges them for their belief?

It took 2 years for university mate to redpill me. I was such a normalfag it hurt. My family is quite liberal and progressive but still retain some conservative values, so carefully cursing niggers, jews and faggots. Redpills at every chance I had. But it takes time and patience, plus I can easily pass as a normalfag, going to parties and talking about how racist nazis are.

Just ask their opinion on political stuff than insert your stuff while framing it as a innocent question to them.

>Are you white?

yes

Are you self-sufficient?

no

Do you get gibs from them?

Well, work on that while you hold your tongue if you think they'd disown you for such disagreement. If they're poised to cast you out anyway, they don't give a shit about you at the end of the day, in which case they lost somebody who valued them, not vice versa. Hold your own, speak your mind, what fields burn, will burn. Revel in truth.

rape her, show dominance and whisper red pills in her ear while she cries

It's not rape if it's in Brazil.

Learn to laugh at retardation, or life will be very grueling

My entire family is bluepilled.
Dad used to be the best but he listens to our state media and its taking cues from CNN, I think I have managed to at least make him consider opposing views.
Mom is so bluepilled its insane yet she has been surprisingly receptive considering she is usually impossible to argue with. The type of woman that loves foreign culture and is a hardcore atheist.

My sister though, my sister is willing to listen to me. She always considered me smart (not sure if deserved), and though she is a solid leftist she listen. We laugh at the two scoop type scandals around trump, she is pissed about how Libya was handled, she dislikes antifa and so on. Even agreed that the way immigration is handled isnt good nowadays, though I havent really discussed that issue. Its nice that well presented reason works.

It does help that all of the above are patriotic if not nationalistic, its normal even for leftists in this country still.

What I am trying to say is that its possible, if done slowly and reasonably. Hell, I myself used to be hardcore leftist.

Also, if you think you have it bad, imagine me. My mom was a dem policy director, and my dad wrote their walklist dbs.

So how did you adjust after turning 18, getting kicked out of the basement and seeing sunlight for the first time in 7 years after that surprise pizza party?