I live here

But it IS a shithole...
Truth hurts.
Why are shitholes so mad about being called shitholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2C9Y2pOX6o
bing.com/videos/search?q=i've never met a nice south african&view=detail&mid=B1A157042E90434D702DB1A157042E90434D702D&FORM=VIRE
youtu.be/QbxlUQaOU40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the truth is racist

Racist!

just remember it could always be worse. I too live in a shithole, but then i remember sub saharan africans live like animals and i suddenly feel better.

The sea literally goes brown after a while, also when "one" of them drowns due alcohol and not being able to swim they always turn a grey/white color. funny as shit.

Don't come here with your white tendencies.

good question, OP.

fight the good fight.

It cant be that bad bulgaria

This...

everything is shit, except the white parts

Black tendencies though...
youtube.com/watch?v=x2C9Y2pOX6o

Doing the same things baboons do when they get inside a building.

Only because white people made it a shithole

I have a house in SA, and while it is a shithole if you have to live there full time, it's wonderful as a holiday home.

>we dindu nuffin!

The Greater Community of Baboons will be serving you with a summons over your despicable comparison to the EFF.

enjoy having it stolen by communiggerism.

That you, Floyd?

Very few white parts left for now

It's bad when compared to western countries, but yeah overall it's not THAT bad

Nobody is offended by him calling them shitholes apparently. It's just the fact that he said disparaging remarks about countries in which at least some of the citizens are not white. Or at least thats what ive been able to gather from listening to lefties.

Normal, run of the mill bullshit- everyone on the right is racist, they just find any reason in the world to ex post facto 'prove' it.

I'm an expat from S.A., How are things going down there man? I haven't been there since 2012 I hear a lots changed

can you tell us story's about your family or neighbors getting raped and/or murdered?

This. SA zombie stories are the best

Suid Afrika is poes en di Kaffers maak alles kak. Dis ook poes warm. God

You sick fuck, you find stories of my uncle dying entertaining? Fuck off

I don't usually tell stories like that because I don't want people thinking I'm begging for sympathy, but since you asked,
I was born and raised in cape town, I was headed back from school and my friends parents grabbed me and said I needed to come with them, my mother and father were held up for ransom by some nigs. They demanded like 30 million rand or something ridiculous and our family couldn't pay for it, so they gang raped my mom and cut my dad's throat, I got sent to the states to live with a missionary couple we had known, got adopted and I've been here ever since.
Your amerishart women always ask if I'm Australian it gets annoying

Yeah we do

Do you even know where the fuck you are?

Zuma has shuffled the cabinet several times since 2012 to ensure that anyone who isn't loyal to him has no means to oppose him. Since become president, Zuma and his extended family have gone from being nobodies to one of the most well-connected and wealthy families in the country. They have opened dozens of companies which have been granted state contracts.

He's also allowed others to profit from his tenure while receiving kickbacks. The most notorious group are the Gupta brothers who have influenced things from mine buy-outs; coal pricing and cabinet appointments.

They even went so far as the start a PR campaign, under the guidance of British PR firm Bell Pottinger to blame all criticism on "white monopoly capital". This blew up in their faces though.

Zuma is working on making a clean getaway. I doubt he'll ever see the inside of a jail cell.

I meant no offense, just know it happens so often that even people on this board should hear it to understand the threat of importing Africans and non whites
damn bro sorry to hear but glad you got out and hopefully you can bring others over

Ja ek het gehoor dat die Zuma familie het is ondergang van alles. Hoe is die ekonomie daar? Ek hoor altyd dat dit is sleg en hulle noem 25% werkloosheid, maar apies nooit werk in elk geval.

Yes of course it looked something like pic related before the whiteys came and destroyed it all.

Had a relative living on a farm. Came home one day to find her dogs poisoned. Hubby packed her and the kids up and went to stay with relatives. Their house was torched two days later.

Even though its a shit hole he didnt say that. Its fake news. Fake news is speeding off a cliff right now,

Jesus man, sorry to hear that. Glad you got out though

>Dis ook poes warm
soos wat ek dit lees, trek ek my nat balsak van my bo been af

why do people say we're mean I never felt we were. Are we just mean to tourists or something
bing.com/videos/search?q=i've never met a nice south african&view=detail&mid=B1A157042E90434D702DB1A157042E90434D702D&FORM=VIRE

>come back from morning run
>ghoul found his way into my garage
>says he won't leave till he gets money
>say no problem I will just call the ghoul patrol
>ghoul jumps over into neighbours garden and runs away

great experiencing such a unique culture

this happened to my friend two years ago

>ghouls break onto property while away
>maid locks herself in cottage (separate building from main house) behind mandatory fortress gate
>ghouls waste time trying to pry open the fortress gate to reach the maid, not even touching the rest of the house
>they can't get through
>they give up and break through the glass into the main house and take some TVs and shit
>they realise the police are coming and GTFO
>one ghoul leaves his house keys in a room
>police take it to look for fingerprints
>a few months later no progress is being made in finding them
>call up police to ask how the case is going
>they lost the keys and evidence

Kind of, yeah. You're so economically well off that you can afford to be comfy and shitpost on Sup Forums.

Meanwhile, they're are whites who are now oppressed by your government, who are forced to live in the slums with niggers, and get attacked daily.
>so what have you done to help?
I donate them money monthly, it's not much but I try. Kind of hard to help when you're across the fucking world. You on the other hand...

>ghoul
why is this your word for niggers?

They can't cope with being shitholes

they're mindless sub-humans who feed off of the vitality of humanity.

Jirre ja nee, kry poes warm vanmiddag

>he doesn't know about SouthAfrica.

It's actually zombie-tier.

youtu.be/QbxlUQaOU40

Die hitte is nog okay, dis die kak irriterende muskiete in die nag wat my af piss. Ek sweet al Doom deesdae