Conan O'Brien headed to Haiti to show it's great, prove Trump wrong and a liar

>Conan O’Brien was one of many Americans who were unhappy to read the reports that President Donald Trump called some foreign nations, including Haiti, “s—hole” countries — an insult that has been met with outrage and charges of racism.

>But the host of Conan is not just doing a monologue about it, he’s hopping on a plane and letting cameras roll for an hourlong special.

>O’Brien will take his TBS late-night talk show on the road again, this time to Haiti, to film a special episode of his show the network confirmed on Sunday. And O’Brien, who shared the news first on Twitter, sounds ready to reestablish ties with the Caribbean nation in his own way.

ew.com/tv/2018/01/14/conan-haiti-special-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4g-I5GABrY
twitter.com/ConanOBrien/status/949390098919051266
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
cnn.com/2018/01/14/politics/jeff-flake-stalin-donald-trump/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 he goes to tourist traps only

Man, I liked Conan

god I hope he gets raped

Watch this soyboy show the beaches...with the camera pointed away from Haiti.
Top kek

message to all haiti anons if you ever wanted to chimp out and show the world that you waz kangz this is the chance

Hes really pushing this SJW thing these days because he doesn't have much else going for him.Should have never left Late Night

>that President Donald Trump called some foreign nations, including Haiti, “s—hole” countries

I laughed my ass off when this came on the news, but is there any proof he actually said it? Or just reports? because the news here is broadcasting it as a fact.

Conan the Cuck should move there if he likes it so much. All ani-Trumer cucks should more to shitholes.

this is what will happen. he'll go stand on a beach with the blue ocean behind him and say "see how pretty it is here? this place isn't a shithole!"

He’s half Jewish btw

Is he going to draw pictures of trees and crop fields that used to be there? Is this an animated Haiti adventure?

I hope they eat him

Basically this.
I have started to not be so annoyed with SJWism. It's mostly just professional public figures doing it to bide their time until the air clears up and personal liberty becomes king again.

>Old Conan would have showed Hati to be a shithole

He still has a show?

youtube.com/watch?v=P4g-I5GABrY

Anthony (((Bourdain))) got red pilled.

I watched him for his Clueless Gamer and Jordan Schlansky skits. I’m so disappointed of him being such an ignorant cuck

He's gonna go to the top 1% areas of hait and claim it's like that in the 99% when in the 99% they eat literal mud pies.

Won't this be incredibly easy to mock if that's what he does?

Haiti truly, unironically, 100%-meme-free one of the world's great shitholes, to the point that's it'd be wildly unsafe for a foreigner like Conan to just walk around even in daylight.

Who knows? Maybe he'll get redpilled by accident.

it's fake news.

There is hope.

No proof. Dem senator only one claiming he said it. Trump says he didn't.

>Watch this soyboy show the beaches...with the camera pointed away from Haiti.
>Top kek

He won't visit the slums. He won't go to the markets. He won't visit the hospitals or the mud cake "facilities". Might as well call it Haiti's very first tourism campaign.

remember all that pray for haiti shit back then? why cant normies remember stuff like that?

Democratic Senator Dick Durbin claims that’s what he said, Republicans say otherwise. No recordings or transcripts though, no.

Wait until he gets a good whiff of Nigger Island. He'll be vomiting while being stabbed and raped at the same time.

Fuck I love Bourdain. He'll go to a place, call it a shithole, but still be able to appreciate what is good/interesting about it.

Ever since his old show got canned and he moved to (((California))) he became like this.

>California

really makes you think dosen't it? Everybody who goes there becomes a cuck.

2004 Haitian coup d'état. Pic related.

He was having his breakup with nbc when the earthquake hit Haiti.

He had no problem crushing bugattis instead of wasting the show's budget on the shithole.

While just off camera he is surrounded by armed guards and a bit behind them there is railing to keep out the natives.

Well he at least made some of the best Simpsons episodes from the golden years of that show

>trump calls an exceedingly poor a crime-ridden nation a shithole
>opposition goes so far as to travel there in order to prove him wrong
Maybe it's just a matter of time before a wartorn shithole receives a sudden bout of American tourism.

This

Haiti is just like any other poor/developing country: Certain parts of it just simply aren't that bad. Every poor country has it's nicer areas.

I've been to Haiti (no, I'm not Haitian) twice and found it to be rather cozy. I met the man who owns the company which prints all of the textbooks for all the schools in the country and he took me out and showed me a great time.

Yes, there is jaw-dropping poverty that brought tears to my eyes, but if you're white and have money and know the right people, it's like a fucking dream Caribbean getaway.

CONAN IS /OURGUY/

This is a genius move
>Conan is redpilled
>can't really show it openly
>go to Haiti to show how 'nice' it is
>everyone will see Trump is right

>It's starting to look like the Russia investigation will finally bring Trump down. And by bring down, I mean get him reelected.
twitter.com/ConanOBrien/status/949390098919051266

He really likes Vietnam. Mainly because he has such a Apocalypse Now fetish.

>shithole that's legitimately listed on DO NOT GO HERE, YOU WILL BE KILL BY CANNIBAL NIGGERS on country's tourism advisory alerts
>SJWs are trying to convince libtards to go to there shitholes

Is this the real 42nd dimension chess? They're trying to convince SJW idiots to go get killed in incredibly dangerous shitholes, just to prove DONALD DUCKF wrong.

Haitians always showed weak white boys (the French) whose land it is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution

but there's Haitians there though

>Trumptards
Someone says something mean: "Yay! Good job! We made those people angry! Wahooo!"
Someone says something nice and tries to make people feel better: "Disgusting!! SJW!! What a degenerate piece of shit!"

You people are sick in the head. What happened to you?

Standing by for photos of the ginger gangster surrounded by a horde of private security, all of them looking nervous in that black hawk down way.

send rick steves, bitch.

k, thought so, just more msm bullshit like the whole Peurto Rico drama

>He would go to El Salvador instead. Haiti is an African-tier shithole.

>Conan goes to Haiti to prove it's great
>realized it really is just a huge shit hole
>gets redpilled on niggers
>goes full 1488 and takes down the Jewish media from within.

i hope the apes murder him

t. Roastie

though shalt not test the Trump curse. I give it 5 days in Haiti untill tragedy on the set.

All of Asia has great food (apart from the Philippines). I took a big pay cut to work here largely because of it.

Two senators are saying Trump said it - one dem, one republican. And Trump has not denied it, and did concede that he did use "tough language" to describe the poverty and desperation in Haiti. And of course such language would fit perfectly with his obnoxious, "grab em by the pussy" persona. So, all things considered, it's a 98% chance he said it.

>hey kids, check it out!

#Notashithole

Kek

Are there actually not-shit-beaches not covered in shit?

I'd assumed Haiti was so impoverished and ruined there'd be no point for a tourist (apart from gawking at the mess).

>But at least he doesn't look like a nigger anymore!

It isn't really a hatred of Haiti other than not wanting to take their immigrants. I don't want them to have bad lives. It is more directed at the CNN Jews who have to pretend everything Trump does is evil and wrong. There is nothing wrong with merit based immigration. People cheered the alleged shithole comment because there was concern trump was going to cave to the democrats.

They can enjoy the advantages of being decolonised about 150 years give or take before any other nation they must be back to kanghood. Oh wait....

man wtf happened to Conan?

go watch old 90s clips with Triumph the insult comic dog

>Yes, there is jaw-dropping poverty that brought tears to my eyes

Are you a faggot or a woman? Jesus fucking christ.

He's one of us don't trust him.

Isn't this borderline propaganda at this point?

If it's so great then how come they're "refugees" from there?

>there is jaw-dropping poverty that brought tears to my eyes
You sound like a real faggot

lmao they literally do eat dirt cookies
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

If Haiti wasn't such a shithole, we could meme them into trashing Conan's set.

>It isn't really a hatred of Haiti
Do you even read what people write?

>Let's kill the white man with the stuff he gave us.

Typical nigger behaviour. Then everything went missing and they wondered why nothing was working anymore. Fucking idiots.

Sounds like a christcuck. Probably went there for missionary work (christcucks are the undisputed champions of flushing money down the toilet for shitskins).

I was on a cruise with my wife that had to make a stop in Haiti during its route. We were allowed off the boat but they told us to stay in a very small area and always be in sight of security personnel. It was probably 7-8 buildings max, a single block and a beach, then everything else was walled off and had an extra layer of chain link fence with barbed wire.

There were also signs plastered all over the exits and walls stating that leaving the protected grounds has a probability of death from natives.

I went there some years ago and you can't imagine the shithole it is, the only ok/10 places are a colonial hotel in Port Au Prince and some beaches in the south, but you have to hire top tier guards if you want to go there.
They rely on foreign aid for literally everything and they always try to scam those who are helping them.

inb4 robbed raped and beaten to death.
>these people are this retarded
It's mind boggling

If he didn't he'd just release a recording proving it.

>christcuck

That's even worse.

I actually do want them to have bad lives.

I'm not going to say I know it is fake because it is entirely possible. The statement isn't incorrect. Lindsey Graham didn't say he said it though, just didn't say he didn't say it.

>“Following comments by the President, I said my piece directly to him yesterday. The President and all those attending the meeting know what I said and how I feel.”

That could just be him trying to deflect the screeching about "why didn't you say something back??"

>Conan "proves" that Haiti isn't a shithole by visiting the tourist areas
>DRUMPF BTFO IT'S ACTUALLY NICE

>Conan shows that Haiti is actually a bit of a shithole
>DRUMPF BTFO THAT'S WHY THEY NEED REFUGE HERE IN THE USA

Catch 22

and now they die on a yearly basis in higher numbers than the one time the idiots bite the hand that feeded them. Funny innit?

>gets attacked in street
>female crew member abducted and raped
>tries airing show, electricity unreliable, total bomb
>all equipment gets stolen
>comes back and suffers some strange diarrhea and bleeding disease
>dies
Media blames Trump

If he didn't say it people shouldn't vote for him in 2020. His future campaign is riding on zingers like this.

>it all turned to shit

>inb4 he says this to get funding then just makes fun of it for an hour

I'd rather go anywhere in the Caribbean than Haiti. The only reason anyone from a first world nation goes there is to feel good about themselves. You are nothing more than a "misery tourist". You went there to see how horrible it is and to feel good about yourself and concoct some make-believe image inside your head that it's "not that bad". Any objective person knows Haiti is a hellhole.

You should unironically kill yourself, faggot.

I'm a guy.

>Are there actually not-shit-beaches not covered in shit?

Of course, Haiti isn't fucking West Africa.

>I'd assumed Haiti was so impoverished and ruined there'd be no point for a tourist (apart from gawking at the mess).

Haiti receives a million some odd tourists per year and it's actually one of the safer countries in the Caribbean despite being one the poorest. A lot of people don't realize this.

I'm not a faggot nor a woman. I have something called a "heart".

I'm not religious at all. I was invited by a friend, made some contacts, decided it was the best time of my entire life and went back again.

Sup Forums isn't one person.

I'm not sure it doesn't make sense. It takes a long time to starve to death, but it may relieve the pains of an empty stomach.

>I've been to Haiti
>I'm not Haitian
OK, but you sound like a fucking niggerfaggot. How did you manage to steal the plane tickets Jamal? or are you just that retarded?

>Two senators are saying Trump said it - one dem, one republican.

Senator David Perdue was pretty adamant Trump did not say it on Sunday.

Plus that one Republican Senator you mentioned is fucking Jeff Flake, whose credibility when it comes to anything related to President Trump is non-existent. Flake bashes him non-stop, gave to a check to Alabama Democrat U.S. Senate candidate Doug Jones's campaign, and is supposedly giving a Senate floor speech in the near future comparing Trump's treatment of the media to Joseph Stalin.

Source: cnn.com/2018/01/14/politics/jeff-flake-stalin-donald-trump/index.html

Flake is just unhinged about Trump. I mean, it's worse than even liberal #Resist Democrats at this point. He's mad because his attacks on Trump have sent his approval rating in Arizona to 18% (Democrats, Republicans and independents all hate him there.) Flake is seeking reelection this year precisely because he knows Republican primary voters would throw his sorry out ass if given the chance, and incumbents losing statewide primaries is almost unheard of. He's a one-termer.

>Dem senator only one claiming he said it

WRONG.

Republican Senator Jeff Flake said that Republicans who attended the meeting told him privately that Trump called several countries a "shithole."

Flake said "They said those words were used before those words went public... So that’s all I can tell you is I heard that account before the account even went public."

I hope he tries their delicacies. I hear dirt cookies are delicious.

>I'm not a faggot nor a woman. I have something called a "heart".

No, you're clearly a faggot. Who gives a shit about dumb niggers getting killed by their own stupidity? Why should we care?

Hurrr durrr, no shit but there is an overwhelming trend that takes place all day every day in a majority of threads including the very fucking thread we are posting in.

guess where the haitian border end?

>Haiti receives a million some odd tourists per year

Of what sort? Are there all-inclusive type resorts there? You're sure those aren't just emigres visiting family?

>You can't be critical of Trump and still be credible!

Spoken like a true slave.

I'm legitimately shocked Haitians respect borders.

>I'm not a faggot
>I have something called a "heart".
Contradiction.

>what is editing?

Are you 4?