Baltics, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Greece & Bulgaria say NO to muslims, niggers, gooks & jews

Baltics, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Greece & Bulgaria say NO to muslims, niggers, gooks & jews

Burgers BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_immigration_referendum,_February_2014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that last pic tho.... ;(((

hmm no data for serbian lands.

must be deep red etc..

The people questioning probably got kicked out for mentioning any of these groups.

If it was a white Muslim I'd be okay with it

Barely anyone is up with allowing muslims in relationships with the native population, but the Dutch CIA actually monitors those opinions online so we just act like we like those mudpools.

Same goes for black people, although with black most people generally think of Surinamese people, of whom only about 20-30% are actually black.

Czech Republic = Best country
Prove me wrong

Permared

You aren't in the EU, notice how there's no data for Norway or Switzerland either.

What do you think those would be like?

wrong can be proved, but not in POL, here are most of us patriots etc, so waste of time etc ! I can also say my Est is BEST!

Swiss are conservative as fuck no?

Eesti is best

it's only EU countries, though i suspect you'll be red like us

WHY ARE WE ALWAYS THE WORST ONE IN THESE MAPS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>my country is green in all of them

Seems a little bit outdated, desu. When was it made ?

as a burger, it makes me glad that some european countries are just saying no.

I guess we lithuanians are racist...

what an moderate man

Good on ya.

kek

you need more Angry Foreigner ´s

I wonder why..

Looool

>asian
Defined as British brown or qt waifus?

>Swiss are conservative as fuck no?
Only barely trumping liberals in number, it seems
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_immigration_referendum,_February_2014
>No
>49.67%

This isn't really a fair assessment, because like 40% of America is shitskins, and they're all going to answer almost 100% pro-diversity. You really need to normalize and factor out the shitskins and only look at huwhite opinions.

>A worse place to live
>7%
Your country is 7% white, just admit it already

w-whiter than y-you mohammed ;_;

gook

I like swis people are always out of the bullshit

no trap actor in czech streets

This has been debunked several times. The question for Czech Rep (and I assume Slovakia too) was "would you feel satisfied if.." which is totally different.

Serbs probably stole it

Well, atleast majority of finns are not okay with their children having affairs with mudslimes. That's something I guess.

>the same map that smells like it was made by (((them))) reposted by the meme flag faggot
hmmmmmmm

that's not very nice Jarek

Yeah red. Keep telling yourself that lmao

No muslim mo problems, i love serbs

I can't. Visited Prague and České Budějovice last summer. Your country and women are both gorgeous. Decent beer too, and you guys have good gun laws there.