How will you be celebrating today?

How will you be celebrating today?

By celebrating the culture and civilizatin of my forefathers and dejecting the modern rot of Cultural-Marxist Netflix Anti-White Male ism

Another racist bitch thread. High unussual for Sup Forums.

What's there to celebrate?

By watching a bunch of AFRICAN AMERICANS fight and kill eachother, i might even aquire some drugs from an AFRICAN AMERICAN so i can smoke and watch their shenanigans.

1. that's not what dejecting means
2. will you be celebrating like you do every day? by being fat in front of a computer?

Cant even form a proper sentence, must be all that crack your mom smoked in the projects during her pregnancy.

I like MLK Jnr. He was an advocate for racial equality, not the skewed anti-white vitriol and "I'm black so I deserve a free rise becuz rayciss", that formed years after the man died.

I'm as alt-right as they come but I can't help but admire Malcolm X.

He might have been right about many things, like Whites and Blacks being ever more divided in the future.

I like Mr. X more than kum-bay-yah singing MLK.

I think I'll buy 20' of rope and fertilize a tree.

Does that mean Mexico will stop deporting all the undocumented immigrants from Guatemala?

It's the day I traditionally go to the shooting range and sight-in all my rifles.

I'm in shape and married very well, thanks.
And yes, I will be celebrating by not working, so the negros can for one day think about how they were Kangz before the white men kept them down with welfare checks

I celebrate the equality of souls every day user. Color is irrelevant because we dream in rainbows.

will recreate the protest MLK held at to border against illegal immigration. wait u dumb niggers dont know MLK and Trump said the same things about immigration?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIE LOVED YOU IN SHREK

>Not celebrating Robert E. Lee day

A nigger tried to steal a holiday from a war hero. What a surprise.

that's what they all say, chubby

actually men dream in black and white, check it out

Keep trying. I don't fight with fellow white men. That's what they want.

God Bless Robert E Lee

Happy James Earl Ray day errbody

This guy is fucking turning about in his damn grave.
Fucking niggers man.

Seriously though, why can’t we celebrate this??

The niggers only did what they naturally do. It's the White Man who allowed it.
It's our own fault.

Our MLK tradition is ChuckE Cheese's. All the nigs are too lazy to make it there early, so we get the place to ourselves from 11am to 1pm

I commend your attitude but I seriously doubt your choices of food destinations

Isn’t today James Earl Ray day?

i go there to check out teh boys

>tfw live in nice white suburb

Yes

By working.

We do celebrate this in VA. Pretty based up until the year 2000 today was known as lee Jackson king day. Now lee jackson day is on the Friday before MLK day and all the cuck and nigger counties in va refuse to celebrate it (the usual suspects
In nova Fairfax, Alexandria, etc.)

By going to work. No one in the working world takes this niggerday seriously.

Or, and bare with me on this, Europa and her territories for Europeans.

Sister in law tells me that her kids come home and say "mlk changed the world. I say "how?" Dumb cunt has no response. Just parrots what the multi culti communists white haters are teaching her kids. No thoughts or ideas of her own. Husband is just as clueless. We are fucked if this is the bullshit that they are teaching our kids.

Derryck "Coolest Monkey In Dhe Jungle" John admits London acid attacks on moped riders.

Working does seem like the best way to celebrate today.

He was a great man. African Americans will sort it out in time-I firmly believe that.

Hopefully killing myself

How will you be celebrating Sup Forums?

Yeah, he gone.

Haha love born in East LA. Best cheech movie after the "Up In Smoke" movies

He created an age of peace like world has never seen before, and allowed the US to become the leading military force in the world by integrating african americans into the army.

Somehow you don't look grateful.

>One of King’s most distinguished biographers, Taylor Branch, revealed how — on King’s trip to Norway to collect the 1964 Nobel Peace Prize — members of his entourage were found running after naked or near-naked prostitutes in the Oslo hotel where they were staying. Only a desperate appeal to hotel security saved them from being thrown out.

>Branch also detailed how FBI agents bugged King’s hotel room in Washington in January 1964 and recorded him in adulterous full flow. ‘I’m fucking for God! I’m not a negro tonight!’ he could be heard shouting.

Fucking hookers while screaming "I'm not a negro!"

It's dead nigger Monday. You celebrate by counting the number of niggers that died because we made the mistake of treating them as equals and gave them freedom.

I'll be speeding through like six school zones later today.

Watching Planet of the Apes.

i will be working, business is open today - no sales, i do not try to market on the backs of negroes. my hard work speaks for itself, plus no blacks purchase enterprise software apps, i mean do they? lol, anyhow, working today.. the rest of you are slackers.

Completely wrong you moron stop believing cuckservatives propaganda. He was an advocate of racial privileges for blacks, a commie and hugely anti white

>he was an advocate of racial **privileges**
lol you got that right

He was an antiwhite communist who thought that blacks were kangz who should rule the USA

fucking hell that protruding muzzle. u could hang feed bag off it