Raildex

What did Kuroko meant by this?

Unprotected vaginal sex for the purposes of procreation.

Gods are kind.

Can Touma knock White Queen out and rape her?

Ami Koshimizu voiced Mugino in the 2011 PSP game and was reconfirmed in the 2013 anime.

That means the voices we'll get in the new games will also be the anime ones

That's when Kuroko starts to see how great Touma is and she begins to fall for him setting the stage for the greatest couple in all of Japanese entertainment.

Trips says so

>anime

Yes.

>Aoi Yuuki Birdway

Who will voice Kakine?

Cripple accel or black shirt accel?

Reminder that Yuiitsu won, she memed the Kamisato bunch into being ruthless Kiharas just like she wanted to

Fur jacket Accel.

I honestly wish the fag would develop the relationship between mikoto and kuroko into a budding romance instead of idol worship/stalking.

Lesbianism is just a phase.

Mikoto wants nothing to do with her in that manner and Kuroko isn't as crazy in love with Mikoto as it appears. The anime didn't do her any favors in that regard.

Misaka prefers Kongou, and Kuroko's going to be shipped with Drills now

Which underused character do you want to see be playable in the Index MMO?

>not Misaki
Even Leader approves of the sexual tension they have going on

Mikoto goes best with Misaki. She's the only one on even ground with her.

Akikawa Mie

>MMO
Wasn't it a mobage

>Game becomes a FPS

Another one for Touma's harem. Thing's fucking endless.

>even
Misaki's boobs alone have mindbroken Mikoto

You know it's just a meme, right?

They've got tension but in the end they just don't like each other

>you will never be Mikoto and get away with groping Misaki's tits
Why live?

Motherfucking Mark Space

>you can't even play Himegami
>yfw you can't even summon vampire slaves

>yfw you can't even summon vampire slaves
That's why we need a massive Kamachi crossover

they themselves call it a MMO ARPG

>yfw Nuit Misaka is a controlled AIM Burst, with the Sister's AIM diffusion fields given an actual vessel via Misaka's body

Holy shit even that fucker that shot Accel's head

>a girl actually left her harem for good
Wow, didn't think Kamachi would fully go through with it, and here I was expecting Kamisato to do some sort of harem protag gigolo speech to keep Fran

>a kind God like HP will never get to play around in an indestructible wonderland with his buddies
Doge deserves his fate

>I was expecting Kamisato to do some sort of harem protag gigolo speech to keep Fran
I'm half-expecting this to happen within the next volume or two.

No. Kamisato deserves NTR, punk bitch actually tried to create a snuff film. Tsuchi or Touma need to take Fran away from him

I wanna drag this girl out from the dark sides of academy city and marry her

RIP user's bank account

/u/ needs to fuck off from Mikoto. She is not a lesbian. She's not going to do anything sexual or romantic with any girl. She won't get Touma either, of course, but she is not a lesbian. Go read the new spin-off and stay there if you want your shitty yuri

>ywn spoil her every day

At least try to quote what you're referring to so your sperging doesn't appear random.

I'd have to quote a good bit of the thread. /u/ is out in fuck forced. Read the thread. Oh wait, you're probably one of the /u/fags

Saten's re-meeting with Touma feels straight out of shoujo.

>Kuroko's face

I never noticed but it looks like no one but the guy on the right is wearing pants in the background.

>Saten not all the way NTR Misaka after this page

>not maining Saten for the Railgun Daihaseisai missions to make this happen

That's a good thing.

NT18 illustration spoilers in 3 1/2 to 4 days. What are you expecting/wanting? Bonus if they aren't the same

Unless she gets her bat in that game there is no point. I will main her in VO however, since she's already an experienced mecha pilot.

>expect
infodump/setup volume
>want
Appearances by Etzali/Awaki/Accel, ONE measly Mie illustration

>expecting
Crowley backstory, Tsuchimikado shenanigans
>wanting
Story shifts locations in the epilogue, some OT characters returning, Accel and Tsuchimikado reunion.

She realized she could have Misaka's children's siblings by involving the ape.

>expect
Some major revelations about Crowley and the world in general, the beginning of big developments, but nothing climatic yet.
>want
Shit going south faster than Touma can say "fukou da" as the keikaku nears completion. Also S3 announcement on the wraparound.

That's just you projecting your own dislike on one of the characters. It burns you up inside that they have this roundabout, backwards friendship. That or you're just an autist who can't grasp what Kamachi is going for. Raildex is probably the worst franchise for an autist to get into, since there are lots of layers to everything and nothing is ever meant to be taken at face value.

I think when Accelerator returns, it isn't gonna be pretty. I'm half expecting him to continue to be ignored this volume and suddenly appear in NT19/20 either highly pissed off about something (something to do with the clones, probably) or a temporary Aleister puppet so the plan can start

You sound very autistic yourself

Sex magick.

I like their weird little friendship/rivalry. I wish it was introduced way earlier with Kuroko getting tossed to the side, because their interactions and teamwork is clearly superior. Kamachi should have scrapped the flasback idea for NT11 and just had the two of them team up, since the memory stuff was side story material anyways.

It's stereotypical high school mean girls bullshit

If all you've seen is Misaki's 3 minutes of screentime in the anime, then yeah you'd reach that conclusion.

Reminder that teleporter girls will slowly degenerate into rabid shotacons. The change has already happened in Kuroko's story in Dream Ranker Arc. By the time she is high school like Awaki she will be out and about hunting little boys trying to lure him into her dorm.

Hell, the fact that she is Judgment means she can abuse her authority to trick little boys into going with her.

>ywn be a shota and be tricked by a cute teleporter onee-san

JUST KILL ME NOW

>yfw Junko is playable
Can't fucking wait.

Misaka being slutty fucking when?

When SHE confesses, and if HE accepts. It's the thing with tsunderes in this kind of media, they go completely fucking lewd when they are alone.

Nah I've read the manga too

>Touma ever fucking her even if she begged him for it

Never.

Misaka is masturbating daily in her dorm just for the special one night that takes several years in the future.

Man this is gold.
This shit never failed to make me laugh.

Touma's never gonna fuck her.

Kamikoto never ever

Kuroko has slowly been chipping away Mikoto's defenses for that night.

I want to marry robutt and give her a soul.

I really want Touma and Saten to interact again

If there is sex magic somewhere in this arc I wonder what it'd be like and who would be involved.

Most of the main cast are children, so I'm pretty sure any magic that requires sex that may appear won't involve them

>Othinus teaches Touma about semen cookies
>entire page of fapping noises
>includes a detailed recipe

Damn, that's some 9gag-tier shit.

I hope White Queen is a secret boss and you can punch her out senseless.

>series has been out forever
>relationships between characters have barely progressed
k

It's been months in the storyline, user.

>Misaka fucks up again and Kuriba dies

Cute way to die

Sorry shipper, this series isn't about romance

She'll learn to love him.

Unless you are Hamazura or a SPIDER.

Plenty of series that aren't about romance end on a romantic note

Dude it hasn't been even 6 months yet

Actually, plenty of the things in it involve around that. Mokoto's whole purpose for following Touma around risking her life in the process is becuse she's inlove with him. Same could be said about Kamisato and his bitches.