Effective flyer, please look at this

Lol, people will see this and will want to rsearch the meaning of that word. I hope someone will spread them.

Picture is stupid
Also add the chinese characters and definition. Plain text is cheaper to distribute.
白左, Baizuo
Noun: A person who only cares about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment, having no sense of real problems in the real world.

I think it's more effective to not say anything else, ths will make them curious. Let them research its meaning.

│>
│3

It needs a less cluttered picture of a nu-male.

I we learned anything from IOTBW it is letting the viewer do the leg work of researching a phrase is the right way to do it.
By invoking his curiosity they get a sense of accomplishment when they find out what the phrase means.
Because they are now "in the know", giving instant red pills.

Anyone is welcome to modify the picture and create a more effective one if they can, I just wanted to spread the idea.

has gud potential

bump

Thanks! Yeah, more pictures of different soyboys (but also fat white girls) with the same word spread in a college would be great! Lol

The print and framing must be aesthetic. It should look like an ironic cologne ad to generate interest

I don't speak mexican, what does it mean

sjw faggot

let's go

Who the fuck would do this

>I’m going to randomly post chinese internet slang used to refer to those related to my political enemies onto pictures of pathetic looking people

For what purpose

>baizou
typo?

is right?

Go on

Yeah, that was a mistake. It ws made by someone else and I reposted it. BAIZUO is the word.

This goes into a good direction.
Lose the stupid typeface and the typo, though!
Simple lettering like Arial Black font will do just fine.

That font resembles better chinese alphabet

why not have
>白左
>BaiZuo
>White Left
this gives all the info needed for a non brainlet to work it out but still leaves it needing confirmation and makes it intriguing enough that folk will want to find out more.
"Chinese word baizuo means white left and theres a picture of a soyboy? i guess the chinese call these types of people the whiteleft"

not AESTHETIC enough to catch anyones attention

Retarded Baizuo will be the death of their countries.

At least China is actively working on it so their own people don't end up as retarded as the west.
I think it's also in part due to the incident where Chinese tourists got slaughtered by islamists on German trains.

Not giving all the information is the whole point!
You make normies curious, they give them something to discover on their own.
Things they discover by themselves have a powerfull redpilling effect.

font isn't the best, but you can be stuck for hours choosing a font

Bump

Bump for potential

(((白)))左

Bump for based east/west alliance

>Those Jew lips

Mein gött

I don't know if "White Left" is necessary, but the Chinese characters would be a good addition.
I think it would highlight the fact that an "oppressed minority" is laughing at liberal pseudo-elitists.

People start searching what the fuck this even mean
Sometime after Journalist Question hits in hard as with 'it's ok to be white'
And more bluepills are turning