It all Comes Crumbling Down

Canadians are turning on Trudeau in record numbers.

>More Canadians than ever before dislike Mr. Trudeau's Liberal government, whose approval ratings are now identical to Mr. Harper's before the last election, according to a new poll being released on Monday by Nanos Research and the Institute for Research on Public Pol

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/new-poll-shows-deterioration-in-approval-ratings-for-trudeau-liberals/article37601246/?click=sf_globefb

...He would have made a god-tier teacher, too bad he had to take the easy route.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&t=700s
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1501/45/1501452541750.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1501/45/1501452604627.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1501/45/1501452763570.png
o.canada.com/news/david-suzuki-immigration-french-newspaper-interview
techcrunch.com/2017/09/19/flippy-the-hamburger-cooking-robot-gets-its-first-restaurant-gig/
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cLDQwvYnjdc
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is clearly a communist trying to destroy our country for his owners geoge soros, the rothschilds and the rest of the NWO.

Wow people don't like sissy beta cucked nigger loving faggots.. color me shocked!

Well, he is a faggot enabler tragalefas de niggers y un putaso overall who acts like a puta teenager selling his coño on soycial media.

Im glad he jodio everything, let see if you aprendeis npw fucking hojas.

>Trudeau is definitely unpopular
>said the nervous shill for the seventeenth time
And yet he keeps flipping seats from the conservatives in every byelection

probably. he is petty much doing what I would do if i wanted to destroy canada and replace canadians at the genetic level.

Canadians do not vote. We are pathetic. But Canadians s verifiably do not like this faggot.

I heard he yelled at some pro-lifers at a town hall recently, can any leafs confirm?

he thinks he is 'pwning hecklers' when he is just shitting on canadians and their concerns. he's mentally unstable.

i dont know how you cant tell from two seconds of listening to him speak that he is a total airhead.

You fucking disgusting leaf deserve this. you fuckers voted for a acting teacher and a castreau bastard child. Now suffer you low life pathetic faggots.

the pendulum swings back

seems that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&t=700s

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1501/45/1501452541750.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1501/45/1501452604627.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1501/45/1501452763570.png

What do you like about trudeaus policies

he's travelling around on a 'listening tour' but it's just pissing everyone off. he's such a bad actor in person and everyone already knows his schtick so it doesn't work anymore.

>Trudeau shill calling other people shill.

kys faggot.

He's the type of extremly privileged male femenist that throws other men under the bus in order to justify his unearned position of power, he basically projects his privilege onto other men to avoid the cognitive dissonance. These kind of men are extremly dangerous and are particulary common amon the (radically) egalitarean left. This message needs to be spread among men, to change their voting pattern.

wrong person, sorry

retards thinking canada has opened the floodgates for immigrants, when in reality we selectively pick the smart and business owning ones. our government talks big on diversity and bullshit but in reality we're extremely harsh on who we let in from countries across the world.

>sorry
damn that was fast, you must be old stock canadian

Its not about the quality of the immigrants its about how many you're letting in.

>Trudeau shill calling other people shill.

kys faggot.

keep telling yourself that

>flipping seats
Is that code for finding assholes?

India and China are so fucking overpopulated, they could completely replace Canada's population with millionaires. Would it still be fucking Canada though?

all these immigrants but what about the automated future that's coming... they won't be needed.

alo raises some questions:

How many new real (support a family) jobs does canada add per year?
How many people does it bring in?
What does this do to wages?
And what does it mean for the average canadians slice of the social service pie?

o.canada.com/news/david-suzuki-immigration-french-newspaper-interview

>all these immigrants but what about the automated future that's coming... they won't be needed.

That's why I live in a (((racist))) country.

>Trudeau is soooo unliked
>let's circlejerk about it
>Scheer and his Israel party will save us
Some non-Canadians might actually believe your shit since Canada is so irrelevant.
Hopefully NAFTA is kill.

I never understood why it's so easy for the (((elites))) push for
- keep minimum wage low, kill the middle class, because of muh automation
- we need more immigrant because no one is doing the low-tier jobs

brilliant. can't wait until it can cook.

But for how long is he staying in power and will Canada ever recover?

Anyone that isn't a complete fucking retard shill believes it. liberal faggot.

He's too busy picking out his gay pride socks for the week to be a good leader

Because it's code for erasing the existing population, silly goy.

techcrunch.com/2017/09/19/flippy-the-hamburger-cooking-robot-gets-its-first-restaurant-gig/

>2017

and yet Trudeau keeps winning.
tells you how dumb the OP kike thinks people are

uuhh.. no. his approval rating right now is actually pretty high.

youre terrible at your job

I know that, but why isn't so obvious to everyone else? so tiresome.
I never got the automated fast food meme either. If it was feasible, it'd have been done by now. McDonald's owners don't want to spend their time looking after 50 year hobos and learning spanish.

check yo'self before you wreck yo'self

conservative faggot.

quiet before something happens.

>He would have made a god-tier teacher
The hell he would. Probably would've pissed it away by fucking some thot student and getting a divorce over it.

>his approval rating right now is actually pretty high.

females can have dicks-tier posting

Look another faggot shill appears
.do something faggot.

>If it was feasible, it'd have been done by now.

Plausible deniability. "Oh, you want $15 an hour? No hablo money, welcome to the new store, customers to lazy to buy better."

Sorry for your troubles, by the way.

true, that's why I'm shitposting here all day

>Thinking people would want a western roastie when they have access to superior and demure Japanese woman

Not even one of those guys who are big into Asian chicks, but fuck. White women are delusional

How do these shills read this and act like what's happening to Canada is a good thing.

>fucking some thot student
>wrong.png

sort yourself out

Not so bad.
These guys are real rightwing, unlike the nevertrumpers at the federal level.
And Quebec is the only province with its own immigration policy.

I will paypal someone 400 Euro of my own money if they can provide a link in which this guy displays non-contrived, genuine human emotion, you know, like a real boy and doesn't come across as a total psychopath.

Nobody knows. Nobody cares. It's just dude weed dude so dreamy dude fuck harper amirite.

Canadian voters are pathetic. And now the nonwhite hordes are here to put the nail in the coffin.

>Canada is full

Based Suzuki

>White women are delusional

Yep.

"We're tolerant and better than Americans, see?!"

So your Hon-Hons might do something. Incroyable, what about the rest of the country?

Trudeau needs to make sure weed is completely legal for recreational use BEFORE he leave office... do it NOW!

you'll never part with that cash.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

They think they are the center of the world.

Strong and independant, while in fact, it's the opposite.

There is nothing more delusional than western women

This. And how is it going to completely destroy the country.

>Country of 30 million people
>Average salary is $50k
>Import top 1% of chinks and poos
>Average salary of $100k

The media will say "look at how high gdp/wages/standard of living are" while those 30 million Canadians get completely fucked over competing with endless hordes of millionaires buying up their country.

Of course most Canadians don't care as long as they get their dude weed and snapchat cool pm and aren't like those dumb racist american drumpf amirite.

Thank God, this has been such a long, humiliating ordeal.

Maybe we can get a few Liberal MPs to defect for a vote of no confidence to salvage their own careers.

All he has to do is legalize weed and his approval rating will skyrocket. I seriously have no idea why he hasn't done it yet

>PQ may disappear

Conservatives don't even run candidates outside of areas like Abbotsford. The entire province is dominated by Liberals typically, which are in some respects unlike the rest of the Liberal party in Canada. The NDP beat the Liberals in the last provincial election but by a pretty small margin. ( Liberals have been in charge for something like 40+ years )

So the story there is just "Liberals* win again in races against NDP"

You can't dangle the carrot after you feed it to the donkey. once he legalizes weed there will be no reason to vote for him, that's why he hasn't.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cLDQwvYnjdc
Show me the money Kraut

So when is he gonna be set adrift on an iceblock?

does the opposition have any decent candidates to win the next election?

>most Canadians don't care as long as they get their dude weed and snapchat cool pm
Liberals only got about 40% of the popular vote. They got a majority because Canada has a multi-party system, and the vote was split three ways in most districts.

As one of their major platform features, they also promised to fix the electoral system, with something like proportional representation (half of seats are regional representatives, the other half are allocated according to party, to ensure that the number of seats in parliament for each party matches the proportion of the popular vote), which they then refused to do since they had gained a majority government under the old system.

Trudeau is like Cameron in the UK, Mr. H2B himself. They'll trash that idiot soon too. Just keep tossing these dolts on the scrap heap, would be my suggestion. It'll be a race to see who lasts longest, May or Trudeau.

If the libs lose it's only because they've been beaten by NDP. The entire Ontario school board/ teachers are comprised of Libs brainwashing youth. My 8th grade teacher literally called Trudeau Sr a "rockstar" and a hero. What in the ever loving fuck? I was young and never really took notice as I was too busy trying to get my dick touched by the chick that sat in front of me.

In highschool one of my English teachers started the day out by preaching to us the horrors of the Harper regime and how he was a borderline right wing extremist lmfao. Canadian conservatism is watered down PC crap. We don"t have a real right wing platform. We had a chance with Mad Max but confags elected that wiener Scheer. We are doomed over here my friends. Fucking doomed.

scheer will win at this rate.

he's clean - no dirt.

he needs to start liasing with trump' people if he's serious about winning and righting the ship.

>conservatives don’t run in bc
>seat held by a conservative cabinet member
>lying this badly
Fag, these are long held (15 years+) Conservative seats that flipped to Trudeau.
And no one is voting for orange turban boy either, so the vote splitting memes are already dead in the water.

YOU DON'T NEED IT LEAF, GET OUT OF MY WAY

GIBS KRAUT GIBS ME DAT

WITH 400 EUROS I COULD BUY:
- THREE WIVES
- 6 MONTH SUPPLY OF SOPA
- BREED MACACOS ON MY OWN
- 2 NEW SOCCER SHIRTS
- INSTALL AN ALARM AND ELECTRICAL FENCE AROUND MY HOUSE
- A HEATED POOL

I'D BE THE LOCAL JEW

>My 8th grade teacher literally called Trudeau Sr a "rockstar" and a hero. What in the ever loving fuck?

their generation got hit hard by the Magus's propaganda.

I didn't want Scheer either, but the guy is growing on me. He's smart and has a sharp tongue.

>don’t be racist goy

He absolutely should be cleaning out the dumbasses who don't know how to communicate effectively. There's an election to win, and that kind of talk will lose it.

How are you guys still allowing him to do this

you guys cite your own posts as evidence you need funding to fight antisemitism/islamophobia and so forth.

it's a feedbackloop.

>Scheer wants your vote, but not your opinions
>you’re not deleting opinions of your supporters fast enough
He’s so smart and better than trudeau.

Higher wages hasten automation because the tipping point where it becomes cheaper to just make the transition happens faster. It would happen either way eventually, but making it happen sooner certainly isn't great.

If you look at the places that tend to have kiosks in the US, they're the same places with the minimum wgae hike.

>throw easy meat to the leftist propaganda machine
>have fun staying out of power and irrelevant

We have dog whistles for a reason, and the higher the pitch the better.

That may be true, but I don't want to live in Hong Kong. We're being outbred.

And so what? Harper had a majority and he just continued to let millions of nonwhites flood in, threw billions of dollars at Israel, etc.

There is no right-wing party in Canada.

>this guy displays non-contrived, genuine human emotion, you know, like a real boy and doesn't come across as a total psychopath
Only when he's discussing how handsome another man is, while his wife openly tries to cuckold him - Enjoy bruder:
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0

And the kiosks are WAYYYY more common in Canada. Most McDonalds in Canada (Montreal/Toronto areas) will have one cashier part time taking orders (getting food, only going to register if someone lines up) and six to eight kiosks to place orders on.

Ontario minimum wage hike will only hasten automation at the places that haven't done it already.

The cost of living indexes do not account for the fact that higher paying jobs in Canada are almost always located in areas with insane cost of living, plus the high income taxes and sales taxes in many areas. It's absolutely insane.

But if he loses the election, he wins.

we'e talking about conservatves, not your strawman rightwing party.

>what do you mean

>dog whistles
That sound is just in your head.
Scheer is just an overweight virtuesignaling John McCain and you’re all acting like he’s Diefenbaker reincarnated.

this article is cancer.

I thought scheer might be alright, but after seeing him talk, it's clear he an inexperienced cuck with no balls

He'll carry on neoconservative policies that are indistinguishable from what trudeau is doing

you’re larping that we are all acting like he’s Diefenbaker reincarnated.

thats how many layers of mental gymnastics you are on.

Next election it's him or Trudeau. Castro's son is the worse of the two evils by far.