Southern Finns and Eastern Finns are genetically more different to each other than Englishman and German

>Southern Finns and Eastern Finns are genetically more different to each other than Englishman and German
Finland is the America of the Europe. There is no "Finnish race".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjRgW4fRX60
youtube.com/watch?v=1MtkZjKmONk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Or... OR MAYBE FINNS ARE THE CONQUERORS OF THE WHOLE EUROPE AND WORLD. READ FORGOTTEN HISTORY AND LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FINNO-URGIC OVERLORDS.

>the people in your country are less alike genetically than German people are with Anglo people
lmao you're a mutt

Tengrism is a hell of a drug

Ah, the good old times when Sweden was still white and relevant. How the mighty have darkened and fallen.

Pitikö mennä resurrektaa joku vitun baitti lanka?
Helvetin pelle

>a literal nigger
I will gladly be a ruski-scandinavian mutt, if the other option was being a shitskin

Or maybe English and German are just fake races, all part of a single mutt ethnicity.

Who is this divine procreation station?

jalkkistöts

No no no no, we're supposed to be friends, no no no no

But aren't southern finns basically swedes?

you're like a baby
watch this

Sigh, fine, lets do this then.

You're just mad cause Finnish girls love niggerdick over tiny Finnish dick. This is demonstrably true.

fussbal grill

youtube.com/watch?v=HjRgW4fRX60

This is how Swedes feel every day.

You shut your whore mouth, frog!

She got BLACKED

This was a real question

Why did you show the middle finger to our flag?

zero proofs

>le mutt tries telling Europeans they're not white thread

Btw this is a ShareBlue slide thread meant to divide us. Report, ignore, and move along folks

You can guess from the anwser that this is as fatal as calling south tirolians, italians.

begå omedelbart självmord tack

I know her IRL, she runs in the same circles as my sister. She used to date a med, recently switched to jungle dick.

>Finland is the America of the Europe

I-is that a bad thing?

It's true.

Hans, let's not get involved in this.

Finns are unique.

no proofs in sight

>Southern Finns and Eastern Finns are genetically more different to each other than Englishman and German
Yes and still Finns manage to be inbred on the local level. Finns are the most fucked up mix of mongrels on this planet.
It's good that our women are getting blacked on a daily basis, this cycle of inbreeding can't continue.

>fake flag

I didn't know Finland even had Jews.

You have to go back.

Oliski. Suomessa o aivan liikaa sisäsiittosuutta. Achmed ja Jamal on vastaus kaikkiin meän rukouksiin.

Nice try. You're blue in the area where 90% of your people live in. You're mutts just like Americans. There can't be Finnish race if you guys are more diverse genetically than some other countries are compared to others.

Nice bait mate. It is true tough that Eastern finns and southern finns are genetically different. The difference between us and you is that we are not down to 56%.

Ok

It's true, we're inbred mutts. All you gotta do is look around the people in this thread and you know its true.

>If you're not inbred, you're a mutt

That's not terrible, your country still has a chance if they keep their national identity.

can i join your finnish ethnostate now?

I believe part of that is because there was less mixing in finland.

Baittilangat on parasta.

But it's ok, we're working on the inbreeding. Our women understand the problem and they prefer black dick to cut the cycle.

Pääseepähä paskapostaamaa. Kyllä sitä voi huonomminki aikansa kuluttaa bussia odotellessa.

Neekerisoituminen ei ole vastaus kenkään rukoukseen.

How come eugenics is acceptable when leftists do it?

Finland is internally both the most genetically diversified, but also homogeneous population in the world.

Finland, like all finno-ugric/mongol land, is rightful austrian clay through proxy

I'm sorry Pekka, but it's true

because with their welfare dysgenics program you end up with a 90iq shitskin population in the end that is intelligent enough to do basic jobs and functions but not smart enough to see what's going on so the ruling class ends up with a brown mass that always votes left, keeping the same politicians in power while you harvest them for tax

Why would you lie like this

Pollin paskominen on minun elämäni.

Because it's a means to an end.

Well can I ?

WE WUZ KHANS N SHIET
Feels good to be germanic finn.

>darker complexion means you're more inbred

we predate austria by tens of thousands of years

I see a Swede is upset over Space Elve Superiority.

What about Estonians? Are they like mixed with slavs?

>he thinks the Ancient Finnish Khaganate was here first

oc
i don't know what to make of this
youtube.com/watch?v=1MtkZjKmONk

>northern italy less inbred region of europ

northern Russians are Finnic anyway, they just speak a fucking shit language