Former Polish cities of Eastern Borderlands on the sides of ships

>The first ship will be called "Lviv". Polska Żegluga Morska will give such a name to the unit, which it will soon pick up from the Chinese shipyard.
>The next ships in this series will bear the names of former Polish cities in the Eastern Borderlands, Vilnius and Tarnopol - says Paweł Brzezicki, a commissioner for Polish Maritime Shipping.
Polacks show their imperialistic nature yet again.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://radioszczecin.pl/1,365454,byle-polskie-miasta-kresow-wschodnich-na-burtach&sandbox=1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenians
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg
youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlagbg9qkM
youtube.com/watch?v=oNUpov3wVtw
youtube.com/watch?v=CV35JITAdQE
youtube.com/watch?v=dm5MSBNqXlw&feature=youtu.be&t=1m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=gQERN0x6reU
youtube.com/watch?v=-PBBx_L4KwM
youtube.com/watch?v=R-4G1Bo_jgA
youtube.com/watch?v=mZUrJghDKN0
youtube.com/watch?v=H2j31f06NEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off you fucking szoszon. Why do you even care? Why the butthurt? Stay back in your fake country. Why you keep coming to Poland if you hate us so much fucking nigger?

>p-poland is an imperialistic shithole!
>still come here to do menial jobs nobody else wants

I dislike polacks but I'd take one over an ukrainian any day

>szoszon

>Šošon

>Serb sleng for Albanians

they're literally the same type of shit
at least with ukrainians it's a 50/50 chance you get a "russian"

Even if you get a "russian" their language either makes me laugh uncontrollably or makes my ears bleed

This is provocative indeed. I dont know why they are doing this.

are you trying to be edgy or have you not heard polacken talk

It's just a fucking ship name.
Can't we recognize that city was once Polish? It's about remembrance, not taking your cities.

we call the ukrainians that way

I did and I unironically prefer it over ukrainian

except that it's literally the same type of shit as W.Ukrainians
when we invented ukrainians we took some retardo bolacks and made them speak "russian", you know this do you?

>when we invented ukrainians
Stop with this nonsense. You didn't invent shit, Ukrainian movement started on territory controlled by the Russian Empire.
>some retardo bolacks
Ukrainians are not "retardo bolacks". In the past we called ourselves Ruthenians - descendants of Kievan Rus'.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenians
We stopped calling ourselves like that, because we didn't want to associate ourselves with modern Russians, who are actually Muscovites. They stole our name and history and used it as a precedence to rule over us, claiming we are the same people.

poland could conquer ukraine in less than an hour.
the only reason your country exists is because poland allows you to exist. every single breath of your shithole country's air, is a gift from poland.

>1488

Is it time to LIBERATE POLAND???

Just kys, you diasporafag.

Good, next move will be actually regaining those cities.
Just kys crypto-GERM-Slav.
You're a newly created in the 19th century national identify living in an artificial country first created in the 20th century. That's what you are.
>In the past we called ourselves Ruthenians - descendants of Kievan Rus'.
>Russians, who are actually Muscovites.
>claiming we are the same people.
Muscovites were (are) Ruthenians you idiot.
Rus = Rusia = Russia.

We should seriously split Borderland between ourselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg

Based polaks used second best name for a Chinese build ship.
Fist choice naming it Berlin didn't go well with polish jewish PM

there is no place for upa banderites in europe.

We'll have to kick out every Banderite with his whole family to Kiev and ban them from entering Poland when we regain Kresy.

invade me, you fucking pussy.

It is toilet cleaning product :
"polish- Polish"

>tfw poles hates ukrainians even more than russians

Whatever you say, Vanya.

>>tfw poles hates ukrainians even more than russians
Eternal slave psychology!
The more polaks get shafted as Katyn or Smolensk- the more they turn orderly and submissive.

Are you even trying, proxy pidorashka?
>"""""poles"""""

hopefully he will get fired, what a moron

> every polish thread

Prepare your anus Ukraine, Commonwealth is coming whether you like it or not.

What did you except, love for these savages?
youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o

>Vanya
Just kys, I'm not a wanna.
You make no sense.
You're pathetic.

P.S. We remember.

Back to Borderland with you hohol.

Białorus pls, you have biggest claim to exist of all invented countries between Poland and Russia, and we both love you but you push your luck

This youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlagbg9qkM

youtube.com/watch?v=oNUpov3wVtw

youtube.com/watch?v=CV35JITAdQE

I know which section of that body I want.

ja jestem polski z krwi i kosci ty pseudo-Polaku ze Szwecji xD, i chuj kogo obchodzą jakies wschodnie tereny, niech se hochoły to mają

>tfw when you get to piss on upainian flag everyday

I don't want Lwów back, but everything which makes banderist pigs mad have my approval :3

Dobze oficier shlomowie!

>you have biggest claim to exist of all invented countries between Poland and Russia
PHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Those fuckers are literally a puppet state, doing whatever kremlin tells them to.

>kogo obchodzą ziemie polskie pod okupacją hazarów
mnie

Not really, Lukashenko is pretty random and likes to troll Kremlin a lot.

I bet you guys pay him

t. hohol

>i chuj kogo obchodzą jakies wschodnie tereny, niech se hochoły to mają
Wypierdalaj.

Not directly, but we do give him a lot of economic benefits, credits and subsidies, stuff like that.

>I don't want Lwów back,
I think there's something wrong with you.

Belarus is our brother nation. Once russia will be weak enough Belarus will backstab russia, get their independence back and make friends with Poland again.
Belarus had great nobility, they achieved a lot, they were civilized unlike hohols.
Someone will have to deal with the ukraine sooner or later, we can't let this mess keep existing. If ukrops refuse Polish ruling than it should be Belarus who will annex Ukraine.
Meaby they will manage to civilize ukrops banderites

Lwów is Polish architecture, culture and heritage.

It must return to Poland.

>Someone will have to deal with the ukraine sooner or later, we can't let this mess keep existing. If ukrops refuse Polish ruling than it should be Belarus who will annex Ukraine.
Why not make a deal with everyone - Hungarians/Slovaks, Romanians, Moldavians, Russians and Belarusians?

bardzo kochasz polske jak na kogos zza granicy szwedek

Ofc, it's in my partial noble blood.

he is better than whatever jew is ruling hohols now, thats for sure

polski folder pęka w szwach

Definitely.

;)

dawaj wincyj

>Vilnius
Haha, Polaks, never change.

Random as in entered every russian organization/alliance, let you stage massive exercise, votes against Ukraine in every UN resolution and creates all kind of problems for Ukrainian citizens in Belarus??? You could say - that's just the government. Ok and what do people do? Nothing. Some rare low-energy protests and that's it.

>Ofc, it's in my partial noble blood.
That's funny because polish nobility ruined Poland. It was always peasants ready and willing to fight for their country, while nobles were cowardly sellouts.

sure thing, Litewski diable
Wilno should be ours: yours and mine, as we should be back together

Something wrong with your spelling of Lemberg m8

Bolen gifts of shit :DDD

i agree, every single day im getting more and more pro dmowski/korwin when it comes to ukrainian issue. We should reconsider improving our relations with russia. Not without some demands tho.
1st they have to give belarus their independence back
than they can take eastern ukraine.
3rdly we will allow them all the southern ukraine all the way to odessa in return for kaliningrad.
we will retake rightful polish clay in western ukraine.

Than there can be peace between our nations.

Meh, he's a sleasy guy, but you're right on this one. It's just that Belarus is less of mess than Ukraine in general, smaller population, less political factions and oligarches fighting among each other. The enviroment in general is easier to control, so of course it's easier for him to manage the country in a better way, not to mention that he's far better at manipulating other countries for gibs than ukrainians.

For a fervent polish nationalist, you have so many kremlin propaganda pics...

>A Z WILNA JUŻ DROGA JEST GOTOWA, PROWADZI PROŚCIUTKO AŻ DO LWOWA
youtube.com/watch?v=dm5MSBNqXlw&feature=youtu.be&t=1m6s

Well we don't have a Polish speaking aristocracy anymore, it would be kinda pointless now unfortunately.
I doubt the Polish would accept Lithuanian as a second national language (everything the government does and government employees should be able to speak both languages al la French in Canada). And Lithuanians would definitely live in a country where Lithuanian is not the official language.

There are just not nearly bilingual people to do this, it just won't work anymore :(

Someone said Wilno?
youtube.com/watch?v=gQERN0x6reU

>we will allow them all the southern ukraine all the way to odessa
Who the fuck are (You) to allow anything? I think you poleshits are a little bit over your head.

>former Polish cities in the Eastern Borderlands.... Vilnius
Poles are getting worse than niggers at this WE WUZ KANGZ shit.
I hope Germany and Russia wipe you off the face of the earth when you start getting to big for your boots again. This time, I hope you get utterly genocided like the rats you are.

Gtfo commie.

Only Eastern polish cities?
I want Lubusz, Barlin, Dziewin, Hobolin, etc too

>we don't have bilingual people anymore
you will have

PŻM with the banter again
I worked there and all the people there are redpilled banter adepts, pity they got fucked so hard because EU demanded we destroy our exports and dismantle and give away half of our shipyards and all the shit and equipment patents

I think you should be more worried about Wilno's spelling Żmudzin ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=-PBBx_L4KwM

What's the matter Ahmed? Did a Polish trucker beat you up?

Poland is the only country in the area that is intrested in independent lithuania and Poland is the only one in the area who is capable of bringing help in case of a war.
Lithuanians should understood this already.
Every single morning when lithuanian is waking up he should be sucking Polish cock as well as he should keep talking about how much he loves Poland so than meaby if lithuania gets invaded we will consider helping your tiny nation.

We have pew-pew but we are not going to use it to protect little Poland... i mean lithuania unless you apologize and behave properly
youtube.com/watch?v=R-4G1Bo_jgA

is that Balalaika from BL?

I really hope all that muh russia shit I hear in the news is real and they invade your puny country.

>i agree, every single day im getting more and more pro dmowski/korwin when it comes to ukrainian issue. We should reconsider improving our relations with russia.
Had the same redpilling.
youtube.com/watch?v=mZUrJghDKN0

Fuck urine hohol
>Be Cuckraine.
>No history.
>No culture.
>Nationality didn't exist until Austrians literally invented it to combat Poles occupying all government positions in Galicia.
>Their ancestors are: Khazar jews, tatar rape babies, runaway peasants and bandits from Russia and PLC.
>Every single time they chimped out against Poland they employed thousands of filthy desert mood pedo god worshipping tatars. In return for military help they let their own people be taken into slavery as payment.
>No national heroes outside of a balding cuck who got betrayed by everyone and ended up achieving nothing.
>Even fucking SS was stunned at the brutality of hohols.
>Hated universally by every single one of their neighbouring countries.
>No natural friends and allies in Europe.
>Most fertile lands in the whole of Europe,
still need to import food.
>Biggest coal deposits in Europe, still need to import it.
>Biggest export are prostitutes.
>Economy is Africa tier, even fucking Albania is doing better.
>Nobody gives a shit about Crimea anymore.
>Their god damn army cannot deal with bunch of chimping out Russians.
>Jews are about 0,2% of citizens of ukraine, occupy nearly 60% of government positions.
>Turned literally into an IMF vassal state. They do everything these scheming kikes tell them to.
>Most hated diaspora in Canada. And it tells you something if fucking leafs hate them more than chinks or shitskins.
>Worst HIV and AIDS epidemic in the whole of Europe.
>Seconds to worst GDP per capita in Europe, the only one doing less good is Moldova.
>Owe Gasprom billions of dollars for unpaid oil and gas.

Yeah, and out bilingual people will govern the combined nation? You sure about that?

yup

>Every single morning when lithuanian is waking up he should be sucking Polish cock as well as he should keep talking about how much he loves Poland so than meaby if lithuania gets invaded we will consider helping your tiny nation.
But they are not retards, why would they suck polish cock, who's not even going to be able to do anything against an invasion instead of just cooperating with NATO? NATO is the only reason Baltics are safe, not fucking poleshits.

Masz jakiś problem?

in perfect world we will assign best people to their positions
but it will just be that way for 100 years and then we shall inevitably end broken because history is a bitch

>Poles ITT think they're going to be some great power again
First of all, you were NEVER a great power. The PLC was a meme country, a temporary insect for Russians and Germany to squash. You are inferior people to Russians and Germans. Always have been and always will be. You should be wiped out and your lands splits between Russia and Germany. You are honestly the most pathetic nationalists in the entirety of Europe. You are no better than niggers being proud over a mud hut.

That would only work of Poland was capable of stopping Russia, which it isn't.
If war breaks out Ivan will roll us and we will stay rolled until the burger tanks get shipped in from Texas. Poland does not really matter in the big picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2j31f06NEk

Poland is the future of Europe. Ukraine is just knock-off Russia

I mean, how exactly did Poland help Ukraine against Russia? Absolutely nothing apart from some little aid, which didn't play any role. On other hand if we were in NATO, Russia wouldn't even dare to do anything.

give nukes, we need them

Ukrainians should just kill themselves and I give all my bitcoins to the anons who manages to get a war started with Ukraine.
They deserve to pay.
Just because.

>Poland does not really matter in the big picture.
Poles are too dumb to understand this. They need another 300 years of raping by Germany and Russia.

Well I meant to say that a polish person would have to learn Lithuanian to have a job within 50km of the capital. Which would probably be Warsaw.
Face it, it's not worth it for you guys.