Every time a woman is overtly political, they expose how retarded and ineptly they perceive the world

Every time a woman is overtly political, they expose how retarded and ineptly they perceive the world.

Why does society allow this to continue?

please show where the right to the labor of others is granted to you in the Constitution.

Yes, owning guns is a Constitutional right. You dumb fucking whore.

The right to tax and fund the governlment (e.g. defence, national security, salaries of congress/president, etc) is in the constitution. You just disagree what to spend it on.

except I'm not arguing about if the government has the right to tax its citizenry. what you're suggesting is that there is no difference between using taxes to fund government function and having a right to the labor of private citizens.

Didn't realize that was in the Constitution...

Maybe she should lose her 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Amendment rights. Since she seems to think these “rights” are make believe.

You just disagree with her definition of 'rights'. I (think) you regard rights as innate and god-given, she (probably) sees rights as given and protected by the government (thus legitimizing her view that she has a right to healthcare if the government establishes this right).

>implying he didn't have to pay for the guns

These women have to realize that they are too dumb for politics. Simple as that.

Every time a woman or gay man gets irrational and emotional, I get hard.

Seriously though why do mutts charge victims of mass shootings for medical treatment?

Slide thread.

OP wears a yarmulke and gets fucked in the ass by Hitler impersonators.

Because you retards will continue arguing about politics with them.

By doing so, you are implicitly deeming her opinion valuable. If someone talks to you about politics (especially a woman) tell them you don't like talking about such things publicly or that you find it a tasteless topic of conversation, because it fucking is.

I know for you guys it's so hard not to do that not having a life and all, but to talk casually about politics is not something that polite people does. If you literally have nothing else to talk about you may as well kill yourself or stay in your basement, society doesn't need more people like you.

>>It's illegal to not have health insurance back then
>>There were multiple fundraisers of this shooting and victims pay virtually nothing.
Try again.

Because the tax payers didn't shoot them, you fucking mongoloid.

>Hey, someone got shot, so now we're going to take some rando third party's property at gunpoint to pay for it, because we're caring.

Shill post.

user wears a yarmulke and larps as a nazi to prevent people from having actual discussion on this board.

Every time boys are overtly political, they expose how retarded and ineptly they perceive the world.
Why does society allow this to continue?

EPBP

This is how mutts actually think.

you still completely missed his point
gg

that's accurate. go on.

where do i get my free guns you stupid cunt

You mean in reality?

>balkannigger last name.
The west truly corrupts the mind.

Are you retarded?

He is 100% correct. Come knock on my door and tell me what I owe you. Come tell me you deserve my money because muh Brave New World n sheeit.
>the absolute state of the parasitic Yuropoor

because the taxpaying public isnt charged every time theres an act of god or natural disaster you mouth breathing Euromutt

That's not fair though. Everyone deserves healthcare.

You literally do pay when there are disasters though. You pay for victims of hurricanes and tornadoes, you pay for police officers and federal agents.

>b-but muh benevolent over-arching globalist Super Government
Europeans genuinely can't find solutions that don't involve the Ministry of This, Subcommittee of That, and a fuckload of their neighbors money. Not their neighbor Muhammad though, he's good. He gets TV with no license.

Everyone has ability to get healthcare, it's pretty fucking easy to sign up. Turns out when you give people the ability to make choices, some people make shitty choices... like not getting insanely affordable insurance when you turn 18.

False equivalency
A better comparison would be the right to have guns vs the right to seek medical help.
Both things you have to pay for.

>Europeans genuinely can't find solutions that don't involve the Ministry of This

The difference between Europeans and Americans is when we see our fellow white people hurt we think it's okay if we are taxed a couple of % more so they can get help. Americans on the other hand see white people getting gunned down at a concert and think "not mah problem" because you are selfish, brainwashed, fat abominations. Europeans were literally donating to the funds for the Las Vegas victims because we pity you

if that is her definition of rights, then she's utterly retarded and so are you

>1: constitutions are made to protect people from governments
>2: government doesn't give any rights, they only recognize them

Does the american goverment gives out guns for free of this woman ignores you have to pay for them, just like your medical bill?

>it's okay if we are taxed a couple of % more so they can get help
this is why you are retarded
you're myopic and unimaginative
you seek the bluntest tool possible for the job because it requires the least amount of effort or critical thinking
it's your lack of skepticism for state power that has created the absolute cluster fuck that Europe is right now. Be careful, user. I don't want you thrown in jail for having the wrong opinions.

>our fellow white people hurt we think it's okay if we are taxed a couple of % more so they can get help
Neat, but the money doesn't go to our fellow white people. At best it justs goes to the army which is funneled into the quickly growing EU army.

>it's your lack of skepticism for state power that has created the absolute cluster fuck that Europe is right now.
he said, before the police breaks into his house and shoots him because he didn't kiss their ass hard enough

>be skeptical xD

Nothing in Europe compares to your law enforcement and NSA in brutality

>the GOP wrote the constitution

shut up you sanctimonious cunt. The median white American household has about twice the annual purchasing power of the equivalent European household. Imagine your family had to buy health insurance but had an extra €25,000 a year. That's what it's like being a white American.

They can't understand. If it's not handed to them, they "can't be arsed to get it". It's not hard to be insured.