Even the rice farmers get it

Even the rice farmers get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-137-07635-9_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too bad you get labeled a Nazi or Anti-semetic every time you question the Jews position of power.

Holy fuck, that's some razor sharp assessment here. At this point, maybe we deserve to be replaced by chinks

Didn't value of Hollywood and all other college university fall after the jews got on control
> look at usa after jews got in control most of the immigrants are from 3rd world and not from any developed country

china is better then kikes.

He's not wrong

>no link
>terribly written
sage

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

Jews are like one big family, they help each other out wherever possible

Chinese do not do this. Not only are they trying to scam other races, but they scam each other too. Chinese will never match the Jews in terms of power if they have a penchant for stabbing each other in the back at the first opportunity

if the chinese study how the jew operates and they have actual evidence of all jewish strategies then the jews is done for, we will use this newfound chinese knowledge and defeat the jew once and for all.

I'm 50/50 on this being exaggerated. But it's a fact that the Chinese have no problem of seeing the _substance_ of ethnic groups.

>“Do the Jews Really Control America?” asked one Chinese newsweekly headline in 2009. The factoids doled out in such articles and in books about Jews in China—for example: “The world’s wealth is in Americans’ pockets; Americans are in Jews’ pockets”—would rightly be seen to be alarming in other contexts. But in China, where Jews are widely perceived as clever and accomplished, they are meant as compliments. Scan the shelves in any bookstore in China and you are likely to find best-selling self-help books based on Jewish knowledge. Most focus on how to make cash. Titles range from 101 Money Earning Secrets From Jews’ Notebooks to Learn To Make Money With the Jews.
> The Chinese recognize, and embrace, common characteristics between their culture and Jewish culture. Both races have a large diaspora spread across the globe. Both place emphasis on family, tradition, and education. Both boast civilizations that date back thousands of years. In Shanghai, I am often told with nods of approval that I must be intelligent, savvy, and quick-witted, simply because of my ethnicity. While it is true that the Chinese I’ve met are fascinated by—rather than fear—the Jews, these assertions make me deeply uncomfortable.

The chink had no soul just like the kike. They will cook and eat you with sweet and sour sauce.

Chinese are high IQ

Except they arent
>collapse economies frequently in Asia to fill their coffers
>wage proxy/trade wars
>control over all politics in other countrys in Asia
>flood countries in Asia with Chinese immigrants,im not talking about the smart ones, who spread stds and rape

They are literally worse then Jews and hated everywhere in Asia

>>flood countries in Asia with Chinese immigrants,im not talking about the smart ones, who spread stds and rape
yeah i'd need a source on this

Source? I want this to be true really much

Literally ricekikes, is anyone not trying to jew the west?

link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-137-07635-9_1

already began balding heavily at 20, I just shave it all off and look gouda.

(you)

jews jew each other, user

They cheat and only test their best, it’s a fucking meme.

The now deceased Thai King compared the Chinese population of his country to Jews, and not in a good way. They notably are reviled by their host countries and exclude themselves from the mainstream society of their host country.

SHUT IT DOWN