UK: Number of white boys at university falling as girls and minorities surge ahead

Reminder that the future is female and non-white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-OLlJUXwKU
youtube.com/watch?v=gZEZPs06Sgw
youtube.com/watch?v=z2zMrjBLwn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying they haven’t dumbed it down
>implying it means anything anymore

>extremely feminize the education system
>majority of school funding in big cities aka where the immigrants live
>heavy encouragement given to females and minorities
>gee why are the native males falling behind?

Universities are hives of fucking degeneracy anyway.

Skilled trade and militancy will be the future.

The money will run out to sponsor the non-whites and women, it is not sustainable even short term.

Who cares. People actually need to get applicable degrees or just head to trade school if they ever want an actual career for the 4-8 yearsthey dump into school.

The west is doomed to be a shitskin future.

Also you're more likely to be accepted as a minority or female due to affirmative action.

And standards are going way down.

the entire system is dependent on white male taxes. Do they realize this? I genuinely dont know if they've deluded themselves to the point where they don't get this anymore

>yaaaay thousands of pounds of debt that I won’t be able to pay off for a shitty degree

Good. Worse is better. Worse is always better

Liberalistism will solve this

I literally heard some blue haired bitch moaning about how plumbers make 50€ per hour and she can't land a job with her gender studies degree

> inb4 Sup Forums claims you don't need a degree as an averagefag (non-Zuckerberg tier)

Why hire a plumber for €50/hr if you can hire a Polish plumber for €10/hr? Thank god for the EU East expansion

I earned 15€ per hour with my first welding job at 19 and I quit after 3 days.

Why? Because I'm a lazy millenial that hates working with his hands. I want to go study and chill for a few years.

Also, most blue collar workers are pretty retarded. I'm going to go do biomedicine and make a virus or something.

>In the future only women and niggers will have crippling life long debt and a worthless piece of paper to show for it.

Oh no not that

Isn't it funny how for centuries the main group entering college was white men....and it was paid for.

Now it's mostly women and shitskins....and they want it for free

Hmmmm, really powers up the ole pecans don't it?

Most of these fuckwits will be following a "studies" program and not persueing a real degree in the S.T.E.M. fields

It's ok. Once the system melts down as men have checked out of high paying jobs, they'll blame manchildren for the collapse of society. Without the slightest hint of self-awareness.

If I want to learn math I just have to google "Learn math" and there are thousands of things I can learn. I think college is pointless now that information is so easily accessed through the internet.

>Brits celebrating their replacement
Congrats, I guess

Also admission to UNI is no longer based on academic merit! It's based on who can get the most sympathy due to their sob story......
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-OLlJUXwKU

Reminder that the future is graduates working in food services forever.

500k people in the UK graduate every year. so Many ppl with degrees had pushed down wages for any job that requires one to almost minimum wage.

Fake news, here's some hard data

>University says you should go to university
Imagine my shock.

The fact that fewer white boys are entering the ZOG brainwashing factory gives me some hope for the future.

People with low testosterone are more productive slaves.

Wrong country

Because they want to make money and dont want to work at Starbucks

>Liberalistism
What's this some word you've just made up?

When will you take the final blackpill that 80% of males & 20% of females today have to go extinct in order for gender equality to work? It's the next step of evolution, just accept it, serious.

>Makes collages piss easy
>Makes it easier for women and non whites to get in
>AHHAHAHAHAHAH WITE BOI WE DA FUTUR NOW
How can people be so fucking stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=gZEZPs06Sgw

Only 100,000€ for a degree in waitressing.

> collages is easy
Sup Forums in a nutshell

Im hoping its because White men know most Degrees are worthless, so they go learn a real trade

> @1:24
> The night before her exam she learned her father had an affair with a 23 yr old prositiute
> who in favour of accepting her?
> all hands raise in favour
colour me suprised

He's just making fun of Sargoy

>I think college is pointless now that information is so easily accessed through the internet.
This is a pretty good point that needs to be publicized more to the normies. Many many textbooks have been scanned and an enormous amount of knowledge is online for anyone to find by ANYONE IN THE WORLD, ESPECIALLY THIRD-WORLDERS. This is (and should have been) the biggest perk of the information age, which has instead been squandered for internet advertising.
The only gatekeepers to this knowledge are the textbook companies who jew us with electronic questions and new editions every 2-3 years.

There's no reason anymore to attend college or university unless you're
>aiming for a lab-oriented STEM career
>learning to write academic papers
A dedicated student can gain all the knowledge of a four year degree in a single year. All they would need is a peer-review service to mark their papers and practicum time booked in labs.

The future is female. White bois btfo!

How to fail your classes and still get a scholarship to all ivy league schools:

Nice. Soon all western politics, militaries, corporations will consist mostly of niggers and women, either of which are absolutely fucking worthless. Its THEN we will roll over you cucked states laughing at your pathetic attempts to resist our new global empire.
Third Rome will rise from the ashes of our world.

They do.
The name of the game is to keep everyone under their thumb.
Financially resourceful white men are most likely to crawl out from under it.

>A degree is worthless
T degreeless ape trying to cope.

A degree doesn't only tell your potential employer that you have the knowledge you could just as easily pick up off Google, it tells them you can (probably) function in a team and group setting and aren't a NEET.

Note that I'm talking about real degrees, not fluff crap.

I personally can't wait to hear about all the inventions created by female and minority. Will be hearing about them any time soon I'm sure.

>Its THEN we will roll over you cucked states
Pls hurry, I've had enough of the sand people

>Soon

Sisyan will never do it

Take the blackpill.

Asians have a higher IQ than whites.

One of his clones will.

America is headed in the right direction to be a complete shithole and it feels like justice.

sorry m8 theres only room for one arctic wasteland in the top 10 and it aint you

Good for them. I expect the asian Alexandra Graham Bell will appear any time now.

>implying all these degrees won't be nothing more than glorified toilet paper when ((((((neoliberalism)))))) collapses

Thats because 75% of university is jsut lib arts nonsense where people get brainwashed with communist propaganda and get put into massive student debt.

I am a STEM student and it is 90% white boys.

...and those are mostly crap degrees that will have them in debt for years. I smile with an evil grin at these headlines...

This film really exists, reboot when?

You're Irish.

So? What would you do when THEY are coming? Would you throw all these graphs and banknotes to the face of DEATH? Whey THEY come, no one will ever save you.

> third Rome
What was the second one? Ottoman?

KEK

Does England have affirmative action?

it implies russia is successor to byzantium

>females think white man is oppressive in a culture made by the white man that allows them to shit all over him freely, while the white man is labelled sexist for fighting back.
>Females think the only way to end this oppressive reign of tyranny at the hands of the white man, is to import mudshits en masse.
>Females think they have a fucking future.

They'll kill me for sure, but a smile will be on my decapitated head, when the mudshits take over.
Because their enablers get to live in the hell they created, as slaves and whores.

Finally, they'll have their liberty from the oppressive white man,

They can make a tea for your army and clean your boots.

>Mfw every "Gifted and talented" pupil you knew back in school is now working in a dead end slave wagery job paying for their useless degree that won't get them anywhere

There are entire scholarships that are given just because a student is female.

Reminder that university is a scam. I did a business analyst apprenticeship at RBS straight of of college. Now 3 years later I’m a senior business analyst, I have a mustang and I take yearly trips to Dubai to stay in 5 star hotel high rises with my girl.

>Reminder that the future is female and non-white.

So no future?

UK =/= England user

>he doesn't realise

The whole situation is like the end of Mad Max Fury Road. All the water is being released and will run out in days.

Universites here used to be full of whites and castizos, now theyre filled up with illiterate niggers and stupid whores.

Geee this is just so fucking awesome!

Totally legit academics there, yep

Could you imagine if they did a remake now?

youtube.com/watch?v=z2zMrjBLwn8

Who cares what matters is what theyre going to school for and its likely meme degrees

The fucks up with the Star Wars autism? reminds me of those manchildren in Antifa who have My Little Pony and Simpsons and shit on their propaganda.

I wonder if it was the same in other countries but here in the UK during Blair's time as PM we got drilled into our heads that if you don't go to university then you'll have an incredibly shit life. There was too much emphasis on that and no focus at all towards alternatives like trades, apprenticeships, etc.

We're not meant to, you use a system called UCAS to apply to university, and in this you put your race, gender, sexual orientation etc., universities do NOT see this initially, though many of the better institutions and competitive courses (Oxbridge, Manchester, UCL, courses like medicine and veterinary science) are all hyper exclusive and conduct interviews where it is highly likely that female and minority candidates are given a chance considering the culture of universities.

The amount of salt in these threads is great. White men can't compete because minorities and woman work harder. Then you all get pissy about not being competitive and become a bunch of NEET retards further exacberating the problem.

If whites would work hard and get an education then they would have a seat at the table. Until that happens you all are fucked.

It's called a spectrum, Zhou.

High IQ men of European descent created the world, end of story. You would still be shitting in the woods without us.

Affirmative action and Diversity quotas

It really is. Even if you're white and actively being disadvantaged.

In our country, you're looked really down upon if you don't have higher education or becomes a millionaire, etc, by business & entrepreneur shit. In all fairness, 90% of those attenting uni are just as stupid as those who don't.

Funny that article shows they actually kind of cares about the declining number of white students.. now it’s praised

You can't spell "fuck whitey" without UK.

It all went wrong after the Lawrence Equiry. Suddenly "Insttituttionalized Racism" was a thing, and suddenly the (at the time) 85% anglos took a back seat. Nowdays we're 82% and thrown from the car.

You're proving my point, snaek.
>60% increase in service secor jobs = food services

>be 30
>put into class full of 16 year olds
>I'm 16 too, hihihi allah.jpg
>2+2 is 4 minus 1 is 3
>easy tests specialized for me and my brothers
>Number of boys and white students falling

I'd love to see clear test results of their age and their tests compared to the ones the whites are taking.

>2+2 is 4 minus 1 is 3
QUICK MATHS

>unlimited scholarships strictly for women
>unlimited scholarships strictly for minorities
>no scholarships strictly for white males as that's SEXIST AND RACIST
yeah burger - it's because women and minorities are harder workers....
Remove those scholarships, remove sex and race from the entrance application, and let's see exactly what happens to those enrollment numbers....

Is there a similar chart for INTJ and INTP?

Whites are intelligent and naturally gravitate towards where opportunities are. Intelligent young men are realizing that college is a waste of money that teaches you nothing for ridiculous profits with little or no job prospect, and that there is actually tons of reliable money to be made in trades (Every white male over 20 I know is either in a skilled trade or living with their parents). Women, minorities, and especially minority women, are flocking towards college because they don't have nearly that level of capability or even understand what to do with their life, so they get easily connived into these colleges' plans to milk them for money through useless easy to get degrees, especially when they crave the validation of being equal to white males that colleges ("""""They""""") so readily put out. This of course, is just an illusion that crashes for them once they get out and can't find work, but now have the convenient massive amount of government supplied debt that the colleges played them on to get. Which of course, white males will have the burden of supplying.

If the schooling is government subsidized than there is no reason to give one fuck about results..

Ie just admit women and niggers who get loans from government.. raise tuition make lots of money at university..

Kids are straddled with debt

I feel like a lot of people just went solely because their friends were going and they didn't want to seem stupid or useless. Trades and apprenticeships are useful but they get such a bad reputation among young people as being seen as the worst choice. You're at least making your own money and you aren't cucked out of £30k studying some feminist crap about how all white people are terrible.

>tfw infp

Why do they hate us so much?

Excuses, all of them. There are like 5k universities in the US. A good chunk of them have low requirements for acceptance and give the same degree as better known schools.

And if you can't get a scholarship or a grant you can always take out a loan. There is really no excuse that you can provide for a lack of education. Man up and bettee yourself.

Plenty of reasons.

Reason one british television.

We need feelers in the world or it would be a cold place. That "... or you would be shitting in the woods" line was very ENTJ of me. Feelers are needed in order to create conciliation and harmony in the world.

Jealousy breeds resentment, both from our uppity white holes who see themselves as do-gooders and vanguards and overseers of this new orders, and the minority underclass, who the holes want to mommy, and also see as an extension of their own political power.

Pinning it on the Jews is just too simple. This really goes back to women's suffrage and women's liberation. I see this as the inevitable result of the fall of the Western patriarchy. Throw in these multi-national corporations and financiers who love cheap labor, NGOs and do-gooder organizations on top, and there you go.