Chemtrails

What does Sup Forums think of Chemtrails and their prevalence in lands worldwide?
Pic is webs heavy in aluminum and barium that rained down over heavily sprayed area.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2111390/Australia-floods-Spiders-cover-fields-cobwebs-flee-rising-water.html
youtu.be/LfH5_BiaP8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_eYRf6ZOK-8
youtube.com/watch?v=GGwkAotRyqE
youtube.com/watch?v=ybWku-lJe6I
youtube.com/watch?v=KSPpnklUSX0
csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=376s
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI
hooktube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
youtube.com/watch?v=yBoBat6ARvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We think you are an idiot for falling for this obvious controlled opposition scheme.

Are you the same lady that years ago claimed chemicals in the drinking water were responsible for rainbows on the ground?

No, I just see look up and am skeptical. Contrails are the same thing that happens with you breathe when it's cold. It appears quickly and disappears quickly. Persistent trails are not condensation.

Aluminum is good for the goyim. It makes them properly violent like manganese, but still somewhat controllable.

Bump.

there were a shitload of them during the fires in ca. not ones dropping retardant, I'm talking like 390000ft doing ridiculous speeds that span from horizon to horizon with haze that lingered for days. I think they were using it to keep the fires going

100% possible. Wouldn't doubt it for a second.

You aren't well read, are you.

On the subject of chemtrails and the words of their detractors...very. I remain skeptical. It's like Global Warming. I have no doubt that many scientists, particularly those on the government dole, would come up with a predetermined position. Still, I remain skeptical of alarmists. What's the ideal temperature? Is it the temp we have now? Is it a few degrees warmer? A few colder? Anyway, your assertion / assumption is quite wrong.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2111390/Australia-floods-Spiders-cover-fields-cobwebs-flee-rising-water.html

Those are air attack crews. They watch the fires from above seeing shit that most people couldnt, then advising decisions made on the ground. The haze is from smoke. Don't be so dense.

Go to /x/ faggot

>It makes them properly violent like manganese, but still somewhat controllable.

potassium permanganate is a pretty good antidote against snake-bites though, and relatively non-toxic for such a potent oxidiser.

Fuck off back to /x/. Anyone with even basic aviation experience knows all about con trails. Do you have any idea how hard it would be to coordinate and fund a project that requires every pilot to spray mind control chemicals all over the planet? Where are these chemicals coming from that are being sprayed 24/7 every single day all over the world? Where they are storing it? How are they loading the planes without any lowly employees at the airports seeing it? Admit that you've put zero thought into this.

shills

It's not this board purpose, however /x/ is, so go back there and stop sliding threads with shitty ones like this one

Not an argument, kiddo.

>all the faggy kike shilling itt
>cia admits it
youtu.be/LfH5_BiaP8Y

They're clearly not "mind-control" chemicals. In fact when they are talked about it scientific research (they always refer to it as a "future possibility") it's always aluminum and barium added to fuel...particles that partially reflect sunlight away from the earth to save us from "Global Warming."

>What does Sup Forums think of Chemtrails
It's like history repeating itself - a modern mental illness, such as we saw at the dawn of the age of rail travel, when superstitious luddites claimed that trains would:
Cause women to abort due to high speeds
Turn milk sour and stop hens from laying eggs
...and best of all...
The relativistic speeds involved would warp peoples faces permanently, like a photo taken on a rollercoaster.
...and so on.
The chemtrailers are just the 21st century equivalent of these "suburban and rural retards". Mongoloids, the lot of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=_eYRf6ZOK-8

I think Morgellon's is a pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.

I do wonder why they're making the ionosphere more reflective, though.

Oooh, nice touch with the wacko disease.
I like, you're up with that.

>They're clearly not "mind-control" chemicals
according to who your non-existent understating of the world? That is precisely what they are only you don't understand how they work because you don't understand how anything works, this is done by design
youtube.com/watch?v=GGwkAotRyqE

you are a bona fide idiot regurgitating disinfo slogans

I had it for 2.5 years. 2 weeks after I moved, it was gone. It's pretty cool though, pulling out strands that don't burn under flame.

>appeal to how hard it would be
it's not done by commercial flights but by unscheduled flights disguised as commercial flights

SAIs increase the albedo of the Earth for alchemical purposes

>disinfo slogans
I am citing actual historical (19th cent) objections to rail travel.
YOU, however, are one small step away from throwing your own excrement at the moon.

kys

this, they create a kind of Faraday cage causing frequency interference from the source and ourselves

If you post the same video seven times, it makes it true
no u, schizo

but these brainlets do not understand any of this because they don't understand how anything works and they will read this and won't even ask and keep yapping away with their nonsense, ego, materialism, and ignorance and always live in the prison they have created for themselves, such is life desu

kys kike I can prove what they are doing conclusively nigger but you have to be smart to understand it which probably leaves you out

stop trying to poison the well with new age crystal vibrations talk

>’If you don’t have my special brand of schizophrenia you’re reatrded’

Metal particulates are ionized by phased antenna arrays to create controllable plasmas in the atmosphere. They are called "artificial ionospheric mirrors".

I'm sure there are lots of other applications, like zapping missiles and redirecting the jet stream.

> I can prove what they are doing
Well, prove it then, instead of whining, the podium is all yours, Poindexter.
>but you have to be smart to understand it which probably leaves you out
This is an old argument I am quite familiar with, please see pic related:

They do not exist you fucking paranoid nigger logic tier having shitbag.

You’re kind of retarded

hey nigger you are stupid this is not "new age", this is science ancient knowledge stop poisoning the well with your ignorance and educate yourself before running your mouth and shilling for the kikes
youtube.com/watch?v=KSPpnklUSX0

Source:

csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

Crystal vibrations from the sun (UV rays) blow apart DNA bases due to the the resonance.

start with this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

when you finish it you know where to find more

Attacking my character isn't an argument. I will say that I agree that aluminum contributes to things like Alzheimer's and a host of other mental illnesses and therefore does make us more pliable so in a way you're right. I meant that when it comes to academic circles they call it geo-engineering and its intended purpose is to reflect sunlight.

everything is vibration, this is how they built the pyramids, how the Nazis built dis glocke (anti-gravity) this is how everything in this universe works
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=376s

Ionosphere cavity resonance has so many usages.

You can't fob me off with your Spiderman and Elsa woo videos, use your own words and aru]guments instead of running away,you delusional pedophile wankstain.

>Pic is webs heavy in aluminum and barium that rained down over heavily sprayed area.

That is a nice assertion with no proofs. How exactly do barium and aluminum form silk-like strands? Why havent we been making microfibers out of metal for industrial puropses if we can make them for chemtrails?

This has nothing to do with anything you understand because no one ever taught anything about it so sorry not trying to be rude but nothing you think or believe matters because you do not have the knowledge about how this reality works to understand any of this yet but I am trying to teach you

>On the subject of chemtrails and the words of their detractors...very. I remain skeptical
>scientists who disagree with me are on teh dole
>still I remain skeptical
confirmation bias is strong with this one

"condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" - William Paley

sums you up nicely gas yourself you are no more conscious than a literal zombie goyim

Found the schizo thread.

Stupid fucking potatonigger

I will start with this image - what is it supposed to represent? DNA and some sine waves. But why? It no doubt makes you seem quite learned to a layman, but I have enough understanding to challenge you. Explain why you posted this image and what it has to do with "chemtrails". I am asking YOU, not Tesla, Spiderman,or Elda.

Quoting those who you think are clever instead of framing your own arguments?
You have nothing to offer.
Try laying off the weed.

Just an FYI all of you are fucking retards

the image is of fucking spiders.

I never thought or asserted silk globs were raining from the sky lol

Then teach. The problem is that there are so few people who believe that chemtrails are a thing that there is a fuck ton of debunking and little to no information that isn't widely speculative. If you have something concrete from a credible source I'd absolutely love to see it because I have the hardest time convincing people of what's in front of their own fucking faces.

>Pic is webs heavy in aluminum and barium that rained down over heavily sprayed area.

Again, you run away - and again, not answering in your own words, but posting a Youtube video, the same one, no less than four times.
Are you upset about something?

Chemtrails are water, genius. Take jet engine, drive through -35 air, result condensed water turning to steam.

Read a book someday.

Proof?

Just a skeptical person by nature. I don't believe scientists on the government dole. Plus, the 97% consensus on global warming idea comes from this single study...you may think, "surely there's more" but this is actually it.

>but I have enough understanding to challenge you
Top lol no, no you don't buddy, but I will try to explain it in a way a layman such as yourself can understand since you are too lazy to even watch a fucking youtube video. Everything in this Universe is based on electromagnetism, everything is energy, plasma, the only thing that gives this plasma form is resonance aka sound, change the resonance change the structure of the "crystals" as user just said earlier. Reform the shape of the molecules this also know an as alchemy, or in modern scientific terms the Hutchison effect. When you think using your brainWAVES you create signals no different than microWAVES or radioWAVES. The aluminum in the chemicals creates a FARADAY cage which I already mentioned that you don't even know what it is or how it works. This disrupts brainWAVES and cognitive abilities. Understand bucko?

I am trying desu this is very complex, this knowledge is hidden for a reason. You have to start from the beginning. I am giving you everything you need to understand it

Correct. Contrails are very high and disappear very quickly. Chemtrails are persistent and don't quickly disappear. It's the very reason for the contentious arguments. One is quite obviously a contrail the other is markedly different.

Also because a lot of the rail train works got syphilis for fucking prostitutes like truckers they reckoned the train gave them stds

Witnessed
Anyway - Qui Bono? Who benefits?
As many politicians claim that "global warming is worse than the nuclear bomb", any geo-engineers would be awarded medals for their service.
Yeah, "it's all vibrations, maaaaaaan".
Have you constructed your own little "Faraday cage"?

here is a demonstration of the Hutchison effect
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI

Now guess what it takes more than reading a few Sup Forums posts to understand any of this. I just gave you all 6 hours of videos to just understand the basics. Now quit being a lazy ignorant goyim and find the truth or you deserve whatever you get

''Chemtrails'' are real, but they're fairly rare and they're not as sinister as low IQ boomers make them out to be.
We know for a fact that the US government tests weather manipulation technology. They have been spraying shit in the air to create clouds and rain.

''Chemtrails'' is one of the few subjects Alex Jones is correct on.
It's weather manipulation. That's the official explanation for what they are, and no other explanation makes sense.
The people claiming they aren't real are idiots. The people claiming they're real but they're some kind of mind control or poison sprayed in the air are idiots.

it is much more than weather manipulation it is a frequency disruptor

The Tesla you're so fond quoting of was a Jew though, was he not? What do you hope to achieve today?

That's not what you faggots claim, liar. You faggots claim that every single white trail in the sky that lingers longer than a few seconds is a chemtrail.You guys have this retarded theory that there's a law of the universe that states contrails must instantly disappear, even though they are chemically identical to regular clouds in every way, which can linger for hours if the conditions are right.

ever hear how the Germans disrupted radar during world war 2? What chaffs are on fighter planes? Same thing here

why should I use my own words when an expert can do it so much better? you're the one running from having to examine the evidence with intellectual honesty

gas yourself kike Tesla was no Jew, you are shilling lies so I am shilling truth. You know who we are and what we do

that's disinfo. some retards or controlled opposition may believe that but it's not the core claim of chemtrails.

Not if those efforts also had massively negative health effects. It's like that push to get aluminum out of deodorant and as aluminum is expected to be one of the particles being sprayed, well, It's not a metal that agrees with the CNS.

You should use your own words because you seem to an inarticulate, mentally ill person who watches too many Secureteam69 and David Icke videos, and I want to laugh at you.

kys

I can't directly access that playlist as my work computer won't allow it. How can I search for it on my phone?

sub "hook" for "y"ou and see if that works for you
hooktube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

if not the channel is called bodhi mantra and the playlist is ancient knowledge

youtube.com/watch?v=yBoBat6ARvU

No such luck.

you seem oblivious to the fact that your clip is a guy dismissing something real with "paranoid delusion"

I've had a few chats with BM, decent guy, quite smart, I've read his book as well, but I'm sure he'd have a laugh at the mentally deluded chemtrailers ITT.
>something real
It's Hollywood. And do you know, the bullets used in cop shows aren't real either.

I hope I am the one that personally gets you noseberg, keep an eye out forme

should I ask him? Those videos are from his channel big fella

and within the movie the terminator is real, and the guy is dismissing it out of hand based on his personal bias. taking extra time to dole out a few ad hominems. he's also obviously jewish. I see why you'd like him without understanding the underlying satire of your idiocy.

Come at me bro etc etc... Fite me IRL, I'll stab a hole in your abdomen, rape the wound, and make you eat the sperm as you die crying.

Why we have other ways desu

It's mixed with the jetfuel.

I had never known him to be an advocate of chemtrails... he must have decided to exploit a gap in the market and served up this clickbait. A mans gotta make a living

Thanks.