Reminder that all cripples should be executed...

Reminder that all cripples should be executed. They are a burden to society and should not be allowed to waste our resources

Who says it's my Resources they have just as much right to them as we do.

Not if the cripple is rich enough to pay for his own healthcare

Almost cut myself on your edge
no bump

I agree. We start with OP. Hes clearly crippled in the head.

Thou shall not kill

We'll burn cripples on Tuesdays.

Most of them aren't. They're disabled so they don't work

This dude could easily do a desk job right

Fuck that shit, pump more funding into better prosthetic replacements so you can make them useful again

/thread

>cripples detected

Let's kill mental cripples too, which includes all of YOU that browse this board. Will you come voluntarily or we'll have to drag you to the ovens by force?

>waste even more resources on useless cripples
Yeah no

Enjoy the eternal fire sinner

You first then since you browse this site too

First we’ll get them witches, than those filthy non-humans too.

Likely not

Let's start with you then!

Doesn't his son give himself up to be to be put down?

I'm not crippled tho

Technically the either have more or less right than normal people because of their handicap.

This is the dumbest thread ever on pol.

Crippled, could apply to an infinite number of things.

Think again!

Wat

I dare you to make a better thread

What about great cripples of mankind?

Or encouraging things goes against Sup Forums principles?

what are we living in some poor shithole that cant afford to give a little to people? i dont think so

people born that way or do something stupid to end up that way. not soldiers.

Cripples don't deserve our precious resources

wrong

only tyrone gets the rope

we dont cannibalize

*Blocks your path*

Cripples can litterly do almost any job. The mentally ill though should be gased

Don't you see, cripples are basically niggers

My dads a cripple he has M.S, without morality it is correct we should exterminate cripples, but with my current morals towards cripples I don't think so

what if they are war heroes?

Gay shareblue d&c thread.

Sage

>Nazis, contrary to popular belief, didn't genocide the handicapped
>Abortion was offered, even recommended, but if you had the child you had the child, it was still one of your own people and that person should be cared for
>Meanwhile (((Commies))) killed anyone with any disability who couldn't work because who the people are is irrelevant as long as they can work like good goys

Hmm, I wonder what (((your))) racial makeup is...

No they can't. There's more than one type of cripple the same way there's more than one type of mental illness. I'm not sure if you're including brainlets in your proposal or not, but I hope so so you'll gas yourself.

Crippled soldiers aren't war heros. They're embarrassing failures. They'll be the first to go

Wow it would be ironic if you became a cripple

I won't. I'm not a pathetic fuckup

>having this much confidence when you can barely BTFO fucking feminists.

i hope you unironically get gased by a tribe of niggers

Nigger, do you even retain useful personnel after said resource is damaged? I would retain a vet that has decent combat pros in than retrain some green eared grunt.

What if it was you that was missing an arm or paralyzed; would you want someone to dump you off a bridge with a single/pair of concrete shoe(s)?

Holy shit, /thread

as long as they are white it’s ok

idk if this supposed be ironic or you all just psychopaths

So if you ever lose one of your legs will you sign a contract now saying you'll kill yourself?

No, we take the resources the niggers and muslims are eating up and give it to a white brain in a lop-sided body.

I sure enjoy my schizobucks.
My "illness" was magick-induced, so it's all gone now, and I still get the cash.
Magick pays.

Most of /pol are skinny social outcasts, their opinions should not affect you

A white man who has had a leg amputated is probably still twice as productive as a nigger.

this

A guy without his legs can still do paperwork or some desk job. The real resource drains are the mentally retarded who drool and shit themselves.

Better start with yourself OP, then we can move on to everyone who replied to this garbage withou saging.

Fuck yeah dudes! Hahahahhaha, YEAH!

>Severe lack of of empathy

You are mentally crippled. No better than an animal. Off with your head!