JoJo

What do you think of Squadra? Who is your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0lMV38NdJ5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Fish

I want Melone to rape me with his stand

I love me some Prosciutto

Proscuitto and Nero are among my fav jojo minor villains

>Voted sexiest man in existence

How do you pronounce his name?
Pesshy or Pesky?

like Joe Pesci

I thought so but I also thought that italian sounded out their C's

So... Part 5 Will never happen, will it?
It's been a while since I've browsed this threads, Is the hope still up or did we already gave up?

vocaroo.com/i/s0lMV38NdJ5Y
You have to read our "Sci" like "She" or, If you're a weeb, like "し"
so... "Peshe" The P is strong.

Only people from Florence tend to kill their "c".
Not Every C, but most C's. It's complicated. But it doesn't matter in this context.

Source: I'm /Italic/.

>Fun with c/g + i/e

>When you combine the consonants C or G with I or E, there are some weird results. In particular, CI, CHI, CE, and CHE are pronounced the opposite of English:
>CHI = "kee"
>CI = "chee"
>CHE = "kay"
>CE = "chay"
>...so the Navy base at Capodichino is Cah-poh-dee-KEE-noh. The Italian drink cappuccino is cah-poo-CHEE-noh.

>GI, GHI, GE, and GHE are also pronounced differently, but it comes more naturally to English speakers:
>GHI = "ghee"
>GI = "jee" (think Rudy Giuliani)
>GHE = "gheh" (think spaghetti)
>GE = "jeh" (like San Gennaro, the patron saint of Naples and the first name of 1/2 of Neapolitan men)

googled

The last of the Part 4 BDs aren't even out yet. So far they've not announced the next part/season until all of the BDs from the previous part have released first.

Calm down, part 3 came a year after 2012 and part 4 came out 9 months after part 3.

infinitely this. the japs love part 5, DP knows this and there's too money to make off the anime adaptation for them not to do it.

Buuuuuut SCHE/I = "skee/skay"
And SC= "shee/shay"

So it's more or less pronounced like peshay or pesh-eh

Damn, you're fast. I was about to post that.

STOP

Which in your opinion was the saddest death?
I really liked Abacchio so him dying out of nowhere did kind of affected me

F.F
Bruno
Iggy

I've been out from the thing for quite alot, and I wasn't there during the Battle tendency/Stardast Crusaders Stop.
Well, It's better this way, I'm pretty sure Vento Aureo is one of the parts that will give alot in video.

Sche = Ske.
Schi = Ski (Skē).

We have 2 "E".
>Pèsca : Peach. (Open sound)
>Pésca : To fish. (Closed sound)
You get to pick what E to used from word to word.
>Sché
>Schè
But it doesn't matter in "Pesci" because there's no "SCHI"
In "Peschi" however...

These kind of deaths will always get me.

Good taste.

I think Abbacchio's death was particularly sad because of how and when it happened. The guy had a shitty life and hated himself, and just when he'd finally regained the will to live and fight for what was right rather than just mindlessly following orders he was unceremoniously killed without even getting the chance to put up a fight.

>doppio and narancia die pointlessly
2deep4me

His death was made all the sadder by the fact that no one had time to mourn him. They just kinda left him there.

I feel you man, Abbacchio was my favorite character
and then my second favorite Narancia had to go and die too
at least my fourth favorite, Mista lived?

I get why they Araki didn't write it, but it makes no fucking sense why they wouldn't just take his corpse into Coco Jumbo. It'd be efficient and easy, and they wouldn't feel like they'd just abandoned him there (As Narancia himself was so upset about).

It'd be really offputting to everyone in the room, though. 'Let's just sit him in the corner there, we can give him a burial later' and they spend the rest of the comic lugging a corpse around.

Anyone got a source for part 8 that is in PDF form and not a folder full of fucking pictures?

>yfw you realize you just watched someone get raped by a stand

I don't even know why Melone was in La Squadra. He had a dumb cartoonish personality and didn't show any concern for his comrades. And his fight was crap.

He was the squad's cumdump

They probably didn't want Giorno to dry hump his corpse.

Reminder Pucci did nothing wrong.
Everything he did was for the Grrater Good until a kid kills him mercilessly and ruins everything.

But he ruined Emporio's life

I'm gonna pound that pucci to death

PUCCIS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

memes aside, what did Araki mean by this?

Emporios pls

Doppio had to die so Diavolo could die forever. You don't want Doppio to experience the endless death cycle too, do you? Besides, there weren't any more bodies available that would be accepting of a gay twink who wanted them dead.

It doesn't need any.

Stand is either in development and their stats have not been discussed or their stats does not even matter to the story. Example Silver Chariot Requiem.

What does your favorite JJBA character(s) say about your fetishes?

Do stand stats matter at all in the slightest?

Just finished part 7. It was a crazy ride but I loved it. The first satisfying ending since part 4. I have a bunch of complaints like the first parts of D4C being confusing and unnecessary, killing Sandman off just like that, the slow beggining (clearly Araki didn't intend to use stands at the beggining just like in part 1), and....fuck that's really it. Every battle except for Wired was genuinely great. I was expecting disappointment because I thought it was only Americans liking it because "muh Murican jojo fuck yeah" but I ended up loving it. Not sure where it ranks and I need to calm down before putting it in my ranking, but it's definitely in my top 3. For now I'd say 7>5>4.
For a while I was convinced that Gyro is overrated, but he really isn't. Easily the best BroJo so far

I just realized Weather Report kinda reminds me of Terunosuke.

Was Enigma the best stand?

This was after GER killed Diavolo you speedreader, so no, the Stand wasn't in development. Also, speedreader, he does show the letter stats for Chariot Requiem.

Emporio is CUTE! CUTE!

No because Araki is inconsistent with them.

I still wish Doppio was involved before dying

No. Kiss had crazy stats that rival Star Platinum's and it jobbed. Stand stats are complete bullshit.

Why the fuck did Araki just fuck up so much with Sandman anyway? He had so much potential. I'd say it's one of his worst decisions on Jojo.

Seriously how do you drop the ball that badly? He was just one huge trainwreck. And how the hell do you even go from Sandman to Soundman? And what was with the sand shit he did at the beginning? At least In A Silent Way looked pretty cool, but man, the rest of it infuriates me to no end.

Also, remember to read 8. It's pretty good so far.

>Mista
>fourth favorite
>four

user...

Reported for gore.

Araki always intended to use stands. In the very first chapter Sandman manifests his stand's arm.

Guess is one of my favourite minor villains. I think you know where I'm going with this.

>Fourth favourite is Mista

I thought it was kind of cathartic that a little boy killed Pucci considering how many little boys have been raped and abused by catholic priests

I want to say that never happens but I went to a catholic school and know from experience it does.

Only it was a cougar, not a hot black priest.

>pucci
>hot
Pucci is so fucking ugly and has a tiny penis.

Whitesnake is pretty hot.

At least for me, a whole chunk

I'm not as sour on the beginning of SBR like some. But I agree on Sandman. I feel every Jojo part has stumbling steps at the start and sometimes that means things just get dropped or changed.
Early-Mid SBR had some really weird shit like Mrs Robinson which were amusingly bizarre without need the stand excuse. Which made him more creepy, if anything.

Satan has good taste though. I just put down SMT 2, damn it.

I like the idea of a crime organization run by Stand users. Sadly, this idea wasn't really explored, we only saw them in their capacity as assassins, not really running things or committing interesting crimes.

What's the likelihood of Araki doing an AU Part 5 like he's doing with part 4 anyway?

What kind of games would Pucci play?

Pretty high. Either that or he writes something completely new because he sure as fuck won't redo part 6

There's kind of a rock mafia thing going on and a lot of part 5 allusions already so part 8 is your part 5.
Unless part 9 is FULL CRIME from where the rock humans were being imported from, Papua New Guinea.

I wouldn't mind if he did a side story like DMQ or the TSRK about Kaato's 15 years in jail and how she ended up being so popular. A small side story allusion to part 6. My mind keeps telling me the guards that said goodbye to Kaato look like the ones that were doing Jolyne's stripping shenanigans.

What if your favorite is Carne?

dubs decide what REALLY happens next

Who is the biggest cuckold in JoJo?

Suzi Q, Kosaku Kawajiri, Funny Valentine, Joshuu Higashikata or Aishou Dainenjiyama?

dio pulls his finger

Mista. I'm vanilla as fuck just like him.

What is sex with Aishou like?

DIO shoots Jotaro with the arrow hidden inside The World's empty stomach. It's the special snowflake requiem arrow and Jotaro obtains Star Platinum Requiem.

Dio uses The World Finger to escape.

what would Star Platinum Requiem's power be tho?

maymays happen

>rock hard spiked penis
Probably painful, no wonder he got cucked

They get bored, stop fighting and just go watch early morning Jeremy Kyle with some friar's crispy pancakes.

Jotaro inserts his finger in Dio's boipussy and Dio proceeds to shit a handicaped downsy jolyne

They go play Mario 3 in DIO's mansion.

They become cute lesbians together

They both stop, travel into the future to Morioh, and mindbreak Yukako in front of Koichi

>75% Joestar (Jonathan + Jotaro)
>25% DIO
the hypothetical offspring of DIO and Jotaro would be a literal god. He would have some asspull bullshit insane Stand

Kars fucking crushes DIO and Jotaro stares at the camera for 1 minute.

w-wew

Most of KC has been translated into color

YES
Too bad the coloring stinks

>cowtits getting lezdommed

literally the biggest boner builder.

What would be a cool JoJo related merchandise?

I'd like a coloring book with Araki's detailed illustrations featuring all the parts like the ones you see in mandala coloring books. It doesn't matter if it's Part 8 style but a compilation of pervious styles would be cool.

Joseph was only faking his death and tricks DIO to death.

Pucci shows up to bail his boyfriend out and steals Jotaro's soul. Jotaro's lifeless body then becomes a decoration in Dio's new mansion.

I understand MOTKC a lot more now in Colour

are giorno and jolyne in love?

it's genetic

Kira is the only three dimensional main villain in JoJo

What was going through Kira's head in this moment?