Jam-packing.

the promised land

Skindentation

genius

>side-tie panties with microskirt
Bueno.

You mean the strings?

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=side-tie_bikini

I find it hard to believe string panties are a real thing. Do girls place this much faith in a flimsy little knot?

Well with that artist in mind probably vanilla handholding sex. Definitely not mind breaking sluts and snuff.

Good taste.

I am confused. Left girl looks very Asanagi but right is more like Abubu minus his trademark shading. Are these two drawn by different people?

Obesity.

I came here to post this

>one piece
>nami wearing all kinds of slutty shit because odas wife hijacked her
>notice robin wearing very conservative dress while looking beautiful.
>some times passes
>Robin starts wearing side tie bikini bottoms, got cleavage bursting out now

I got no complaints.

Sluts

God I hate fatalpulse's sameface. At least you know Raita draws banana tits on skeleton because he likes them, this guy just can't draw more than one face.

he doing a doujin with them or just a once off?

Going to the beach after school

Once off. I want him to do a Kemono Friends doujin.

I don't think he would be as popular without a recognizable sameface though.

Animal Friends most likely. Or FGO. He always does the biggest taste of the season shit.

It's called good taste user

I want to lick these armpits so badly you won't believe it.

Pretty much. Side-tie underwear with clothing where you can see the laces is accurately described as "sluts".

pls no

Robots shouldn't be this sexy.

That's fine, they are just cosplaying as sexy robots.

It looks like shit too.

Skindentation.

looks really uncomfortable

>tfw hate fetishes he caters to
>but love his art

The barely noticeable and slight tightness feels really pleasurable desu. It's like handholding but in your thighs. Not too soft, but neither too strong.

>hand holding
Sold

Please bi, i wanna my kemonos in one piece abd with their sanity intact.

I already have the Asanagi plot into mind. Humans came back and they need food, so they breed with the friends to make babbies to eat.

And add the usual drug and despair into the mix, with Bag chan eating Serval chan alive while she's drugged out of her mind and she keep saying sugoi and tanoshii when she's getting her limbs ripped apart.

Why the fuck wouldn't you make a sexy robot? A sexy robot has the highest possible amount of uses compared to some non-sexy robot. It's efficient design

>that bit of fat from the belly overflowing
MUH

That's not energy efficient at all.
Why can't it just be humans coming back and having lots of tanoshii mindbreak sex with the Friends?

>in one piece
I know what you mean, but don't understand the phrase itself. I mean, if you cut something off and then destroy that part, you're in one piece again because that part doesn't exist anymore.

Asanagi has a bit of a sameface and samebody thing going on, but it's a damn good thing it hits all the right spots.

I've been staring at those strings for a good five minutes now. Delicious.

>asanagi probably bought string-tie panties and practiced on himself for hours to get it right

Paedophilia.

heh

This.

You could cure erectile dysfunction with that webm if it were HD.

All that ass and skin dentation.