Is Aryan Asian race mixing the key to saving western values

Western men are growing wise to the threats our culture faced. Mass immigration of low i.q. groups who will grow the nanny state. Cultural degeneracy that erodes family values, which are the corner stone of western society, ETC
Western women however are complicit in these trends. Western women value feminism, openly welcome low i.q. migrants, refuse to marry young and raise families, and support larger government.

Asian women however hold traditional values that could keep the West alive. They date only with the intent to marry. They value their families over the state. They understand the realities of gender, and act in a feminine manner that motivates men. This feminine energy, can provide western men an incentive to work, and to have a family. Unlike western feminism which only turns white men into MGTOW man babies.

Asians lack empathy, which is abundant in whites, and a trait easily manipulated by the neurotic jew. Asian Aryan babies would be less prone to the heebs pervasive cultural brainwashing.

What do you think? Can white men and asian women save the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1516031310036.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>western values
Fuck off, Shlomo.
I'd rather live in a totalitarian dictatorship which ensures the survival of my people than in a "western" country filled with non-whites.

Why?

No.

>Race mixing
>ever being okay
Either you're a hapa trying to rationalize you existing anywhere outside of Hawaii or you're a kike.

Your homeschoolng was worthless: Aryans ARE asains (from the Himalayas)

A benevolent dictator is litrially the best form of government possible.

Prove me wrong (protip, you can't)

She will have 5 children
Stacey will have 2 cats, and a few stds

Well put. Wish there was more who thought like you around here.

Because ideals, values and political systems can be changed, fixed, improved or overthrown if necessary.
But once your ethnicity has perished there is no way back.

I agree, Kircheis.

i want to taste and smell her shithole

you're obviously a hapa
kys

That’s not hygienic.

I'm not, but my 7 kids will be.

children of wmaf turn out like fucking suicidal faggots

Best time line

You are thinking of elliot rodgers.
He was asian(low empathy) and jewish(neurotic)

Yes it is

They way things are going, you won't have your race or culture. Your leader is shipping millions of negrids into your homeland as you type.

I've been on Tinder for five months. I setup an auto-liker which I have run continuously for those five months. I have liked every woman 25 or younger in a 50 mile radius.

NOT ONE MATCH TO DATE

>Muh honorary aryans

Why do white supremacists always try to rationnalize their disgusting piss fever into an actual ideology of salvation of the white race ?

You're just a neckbeard weeb, that's all there is to it.

We are Eurasian Supremacists here on Sup Forums.

>tfw getting ridiculously close to wizard status
I'm scared I won't be able to find a modest, loyal woman that I consider physically attractive (regardless of age) once I hit my 30s. My time and options are running out.
Doesn't help that I've been rejected by women most of my life, so I can't even display confidence anymore

i.4cdn.org/pol/1516031310036.jpg
White women are like that

No, you're a NEET anime lover deluding himself into being "aryan masterrace lol".

Or worse, you're a gook yourself trying to shill for your repulsive insect like "women".

fuck no

Get an Asian girlfriend if you can't get a white girl. Good luck, user!

Sup Forums has spoken:
>white women are trash, and only cucks shill for them anymore
>asian qts are the future

There's this one American who posts the same WMAF pictures in every thread remotely related to the subject.

no weeb

>hey i'll get a hapa son who will have worse luck with women and more of an outcast than i am!

This. Systems come and go.

If he can't get a good white woman, then why not? You think he should just die alone? Fuck off.

Yes, the true red pill is that white men don't need white women to preserve our race.

Of course they do. They are male feminists. They claim to be for "muh white race" but do nothing but shame white men. They will always worship white "goddesses" like this, though.

>If he can't get a good white woman, then why not? You think he should just die alone? Fuck off.
because only a terrible person would pass on their genetics to someone who will have a worse faith than himself

White women are the black people of white people.

so yeah eh should probably kill himself too

Shouldn't have wrote "female gook," just gook by itself would suffice

White men built everything in this country. White women have built nothing. You are a feminist cuck.

Incels.me

Living the dream.

Here is what white women have done.

yeah white MEN
not loser neets who couldn't get women

I just want to slide my dicklet in her cunt. Pervert.

Bro tinder works on an Elo system, automatically liking has probably dropped your score into Elo hell

Asian women are more feminist than white women
Asian women are more liberal and favorable to immigration than white women

your post is shit. I dare you to look these stats up.

bewfore anyone posts

lol at 0:47 there is literally a chink named "Leaf".
>tfw qt canadian chink Sup Forumsak

>shames men again
Feminist cuck.

the tinder algorithm gives you a "score" based on whether others with a high score like you. Girls don't max out their swipes every 12 hours like men do, plus there's tons more men. So by swiping every single girl you see, who wont even get to you, you're massively lowering your score.

I'm not on your side either, dude. Your view on white women is far too sardonic. I see you around on these threads often.

Left image is not even real, cum guzzling cuck.

white women have built white men

fuck off you jew. why do you shill the same handful of pictures here 24/7? is this how you rationalize being a worthless anti-white piece of shit?

>thinking men need to support each other and take each other's achievements
you failed as a man when you failed to compete. all you're showing is that you have never been better than anyone in your life

I know this because a glitch in Tinder let me swipe like 1,000 girls (srsly). I thought I was going to be hooking up like mad but I went from matching with one cute girl every day to NOTHING not even "foodies".

>i'm not on your side
I don't care. Go be a moderate with Sargon, then.

You obviously don't know hapas. They would destroy the western world with their temper.

No, gooks are physically hideous, weak-bodied, lack any capability of improvement and significant innovation, lack any sort of humanity to the point of being self-destructive, lack useful creativity. They are humanlike ants, they always were and they'll always be. Mixing with them is just slightly less worse than mixing with niggers

Also, an asian woman marrying a white man is NOT loyal nor traditional. She is a race mixing traitor. How hard is it to understand?

Aryans are Asians.... bwahahahahahahhahahaha

Ok chink boy. Keep dreaming faggot.

>white women have built white men
top fucking kek

>Left image is not even real, cum guzzling cuck.
it is fag, look up Ning Zetao

Fuck if you mutt!!!

I'm not a moderate, I'm an ethnonationalist. Stop whiteknighting for Asian women ffs.

Fucking shill. The west wont the west if we race mix with gooks. It doesnt make it better not being with niggers. Its race mixing. The kids will be hapas. Not white.
Friendly reminder that it IS our job to redpill white women.
Pic related are WHITE LANDS not HAPA lands
Now SAGE

I cant imagine having an ugly daughter with a goodlooking chink. A manlet son perhaps.

Fuck off you dirty hapa mutt!! I want my kids to have beautiful blue or silver eyes. None of that brown shit. Fuck off you subhuman animal!

If you think them cockroach eyes are better than the sky blue, you are part of the problem.

>that assblasted white whore in the comments
This is what cucks shill for.

the absolute state of a neo-nazi trying to sate his yellow fever

why yes of course

Reconcile your beliefs with reality. You sound like you don't know what you believe.

I dont even like blue eyes and blonde hair, but damn, Ill never go out with a fucking insectoid. Asians literally dont even look human.