Dragon Ball Super

Two female Saiyans confirmed:

> LSS Hinata
> Punk Videl

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/press-archive/shonen-jump-march-2003-interview-toriyama-vs-tasutoko/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quit talking shit and meet me somewhere

>two

Since LSS isn't a canon form, would Kale's "Broly" form be considered SS Berserker Kale?

How will U11 fags ever recover?

>Since LSS isn't a canon form
But it is.

calm down ice

Why does Kale have both a regular SS form and a "broly" SS form?

The Broly movies aren't canon and neither is the concept of a LSS form

"Has incredible power once she cuts loose"
That SS form is just her regular SS form without her going ballistic.

Why not? Broccoli had both.

broly will become canon once goku say she looks similar to him, this will happen

If they're not calling it "SS Green" then they'll probably call it "SS Berserker", yes.

The movies aren't canon but the form is, it's just not Broly because he isn't canon. Back in the Namek saga Vegeta mentioned the Legendary Super Saiyan and they haven't showed up yet, but since U6 is a parallel of U7 they have to have one too.

They also called the normal Super Saiyan form the legendary super saiyan

Gee U6, how come Champa lets you have TWO female saiyans?

Why wouldn't he?

I've seen this exact post before. The "Legendary" Super Saiyan Vegeta mentioned was just a term, it meant the Super Saiyan was a legend, something mythical, not a literal man that's a Legendary Super Saiyan like it's a title or something.

Back in the Namek Saga, Vegeta wasn't talking about a LSS FORM, only that a SS appears once every thousand years.

Until SS Bargain Sale happened

U7 has 3 Saiyans in their team

No reason why U6 wouldn't also have 3 Saiyans

U6 is like the Gerudo from Zelda where only 1 Male is born every 100 years, all the rest are Female.

>Cabba is the nominal hero recruiting the team like Goku
>Cauli is the self-important jackass like Vegeta
>Kale is the timid warrior with anger issues like Gohan
Woah

But Universe 7 has two female saiyans of its own. Or are you talking about them being on the teams for the tournament?

Holy shit, how big did the Dragon Ball Universe got?
How many spin offs can we get?

>Uub/Pan/Bra/Marron spinoff
>Cabba and Universe 6 Saiyans spinoff (hell, if the show focuses in the combat techniques and have a good writer, it can be just as good or even better than hunter x hunter)
>Spinoff on Frost's life on stealing stuff
>Hitto's spinoff about his family and how he ended up being a assassin
>Cowboy Bebop-esque Pride Troopers spinoff
>Random Gods Spinoff (Maybe Champa)
>Angels Spinoff
>Spinoff on how Dainshinkan made all the angels and how is he so strong
>Yamcha spinoff (this one is already ongoing via manga)
>Bardock and Gine ressurection arc by the angels spinoff arc (ala Minato meets Naruto but less sentimental)

How based is Shueisha/Dragon Ball Room for expanding this much the Dragon Ball universe in only 2 (TWO) years?

>Big sisters Caulifla and Kale babysit Pan and Bra
>Caulifla teaches them to be delinquents
>Gohan pulls his hair out
I want it

>implying they aint preggo

>Uub/Pan/Bra/Marron spinoff
Shit
>Cabba and Universe 6 Saiyans spinoff
Could be good if handled right
>Spinoff on Frost's life on stealing stuff
I'd watch this shit
>Hitto's spinoff about his family and how he ended up being a assassin
Shit, we don't need anymore edgelord screentime than necessary
>Cowboy Bebop-esque Pride Troopers spinoff
Shit
>Random Gods Spinoff (Maybe Champa)
Fuck yes
>Angels Spinoff
They're boring as fuck, how would that even work
>Spinoff on how Dainshinkan made all the angels and how is he so strong
Same as above
>Yamcha spinoff
Thought it would be shit but the manga spinoff is pretty great
>Bardock and Gine ressurection arc by the angels spinoff arc
The most autistic thing I have ever fucking heard

i hope we will never get anything after super

Smugpup spinoff

Bardock wasn't canon either, but Toriyama liked him and made the movie canon.

Broly is probably the most famous movie villain after Beerus at this point. Considering he's remained a popular DBZ character after all these years and the hype one girl going LSS has brought, it's completely plausible that Broly, or at least LSS becomes canon.

They're literally printing money. Prepare for another 10 years of bastardizations of this once great franchise.

Broly had access to both too.

I'm more wondering why her regular SS is green-ish though. Only LSS was green.

all of them could be great but knowing super, all of they will turn out shit

Would watch all the way even if only for the sheer irony of it

Never mind, that's the most autistic thing I've ever heard

Even Legendary Super Saiyan was gold when he powered up at the end of the movie, which carried over to 2 and 3. It's probably green because the merchandise has made the green hair iconic for the form.

there is no possible way a spinoff featuring Uub could be anything but trash

Toriyama doesn't even know who Broly is according to a Shounen Jump (USA) interview

A series dedicated to shitposting

>Toriyama doesn't even know who Broly is according to a Shounen Jump (USA) interview
source: your ass

Didn't he design Broly?

We already have that, it comes on 2 hours before Dragon Ball Super and it's called Heybot.

That's fucking stupid since Toriyama drew him.

But he forgets shit all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if Kale was a decision by Toyotaro

>when you hear normies talking about Dragon Ball Super in public

They almost always talk about how hyped they are for Gohan training back to mystic. Why are Gohanfags such filthy casuals?

Yeah but that's when fully powered up.

You're probably right though, just green for merch's sake cuz it looks cool and iconic.

Why do people like Broly so much?
Is it powerlevel autism?

yeah bro and Toriyama doesnt even know what is Dragon Ball Super too XDDDD
source: my uncle works on toei's oficial reddit and told me

good one

Nope, his design was pretty cool for the 2000 and we had a lack of saiyans at the time. Now that we're getting Kale, Caulifa, Cabba and more U6 saiyans, i expect Broly to be dead between the fanbase in the next 2 or 3 years.

>They almost always talk about how hyped they are for Gohan training back to mystic. Why are Gohanfags such filthy casuals?
nah they usually talk about noncanon shit like SSBKK and "muh god forms muh blue hair"

>implying Kale isn't just the proto-Caulifla that was changed during development

This looks pretty cool

>implying you don't suck hard and big sweaty cocks

they usually talk about how they want to fuck 18 and how Krillin is such a boss for being human, faker

Woah...really made my neurons twinkle...

It was cool seeing a monster fucking body 4 Super Saiyans and 1 Namekian simultaneously without taking a single bit of damage. Watching Broly tank Goku's Kamehameha from a foot away still gets me hype.

I imagine his fighting style appealed to a lot of wrestling fans too

Magma Broly canon when?

so their names are confirmed now?

This is most likely it, but the forever obnoxious waifucucks of this shitty fanbase want even more boring garbage females to satisfy the wimp piece of trash hanging between their worthless chicken legs instead of using their worm-infested brain for once in their pathetic beta lifes. Castration without any anesthesia is the only cure for them.

This is just stupid. We had a Tournament that Universe 7 DID WON, fair and square. Nobody can deny that. Even Zeno sama saw it.

Then, we get this bullshit, that Universe 6 is stronger?
> I blame Toei for that

most people tend to like the movie 8 broly. because in that movie he still talked normal even after going Lssj
it was movie 10 that turned him into a KAKAROT(TO) only screaming lunatic

After Inferno Turles.

Those hips tho

Wait so cali isnt fembroly? b-b-but you guys told me toei fucked up with the design

That's not a regular SS form at all

Nope Kalefags were right, they're separate characters

Kale is not confirmed AFAIK.

Kale and Cauli could still be the same person. There is a possibility that whoever came with the Kale name just misread/misheard Cauli in Japanese. Kale is based on an actual plant in the same family as Brocolli and Cauliflower

It honestly just looks like they made her regular SS green because Broly fans love the green hair. Kinda retarded but eh. If they were gonna change the regular SS hair color I feel they should've gone with the purplish blue they used for Broly's SS when he was mind controlled in the first movie.

>only that a SS appears once every thousand years
No, in the original manga Vegeta just said there was A legendary "super" saiyan thousand years ago, no that every thousand years appears another saiyan like the previous one.

How about you do a simple google search, instead of expecting to be force-fed info all the time?

I read the Shonen Jump USA magazine over a decade ago, I can't remember everything.

Thankfully, I managed to find it using fucking google

Takeshi:
> How about Kame-Sen’nin? Or Vegeta? I like Vegeta too. Or Brolli from the movies?
Toriyama:
> Brolli? Who was he? I don’t know if he was in the manga…

TORIYAMA DOESN'T KNOW WHO BROLY IS. Proof right there ("who was he?")

Source: kanzenshuu.com/press-archive/shonen-jump-march-2003-interview-toriyama-vs-tasutoko/

>There is a possibility that whoever came with the Kale name just misread/misheard Cauli in Japanese.
the denial in here is palpable

This. It's just like how the guy in the robes was changed in the final version.

Kale and Cauliflower sound completely different in Japanese.

Caulifla is for sure, Kale's likely is as well. I think we'll see Cabba teaching them to transform either this week or next since they're the last two recruitment episode.

Toriyama did say he wasn't sure what a female Super Saiyan looked like. He and/or Toyotaro might have decided to roll with this. We won't know for sure until Caulfila transforms.

>TORIYAMA DOESN'T KNOW WHO BROLY IS. Proof right there ("who was he?")
right because forgetting a name = not knowing who somebody is??? are you fucking retarded?

>Kale and Caulifla could still be the same person

He forgot who Launch was and like 30 other characters too. He still made Broly though, and doesn't change the fact he might be added to Super's canon.

You could just explain it away as female super saiyan being different, blue is now related to gods so no

> Having THIS much denial

>just looks like they made her regular SS green
Except she becomes more bulky and tall while SS Broli is just... Broli with yellow hair and turquoise eyes. Broli SS form is a form below his green form, Kale form looks like a less powered version of his green form.

They didn't leave that in the OP twice over like they did with Kale.

>People still trying to say she's from U11

jesus bud, not even an argument to boot? you really are retarded

Toriyama made female Super Saiyans for Dragon Ball Online/Heroes though. Kale is definitely special it seems.

>>People still trying to say she's from U11
I haven't seen a single post claiming that since the Kale reveal.

>People still trying to say she's from U11
Who? I never even implied that

Yeah no

Toriyama could ignore Online/Heroes' female saiyans because they aren't canon at all, it's like when Toei forget its own filler.

So what you're saying is, it feels kinda like an in-between form for SS and LSS.

Then they should've done this.

And what's your argument?

"Just because Toriyama doesn't know who Broly is doesn't mean he doesn't know him"

Ok

I know you didn't. I've seen posts on twitter and Kanzenshuu with some people twisting themselves into logical knots trying to explain how she's really from U11.

nice logical fallacy. my argument was just because he forgot his name doesn't mean he doesn't know who broly is
nice try though bud, A for effort

the green hair in movie 8 was caused by the control device supressing his power.
once free of it his hair became the normal golden color as shown in movie 10

> Toriyama: Broly who?

how big is your18 folder?

Heroes isn't canon, but Online seemed to be canon until Super came along.
>ignoring GT
>Original color for Korin
>Toriyama designed Yardrats
>Story basically made by Toriyama, if I recall

Plus it technically doesn't conflict with Super right now, since it just dealt with the far-future and time shenanigans, and the player fixing them.

I really wish they'd kept the teal hair. It looked good with his hairstyle and golden accessories.

>it feels kinda like an in-between form for SS and LSS.
You got it. It's exactly like her bulky green form but... less bulky.

> they should've done this
Fuck no, not even DBH have shit as stupid as Karoli

IIRC Broly did keep the green tint a bit for LSS in movie 10.

Plus he wasn't being controlled in movie 8 in that form, so no reason for his hair to be a different color other than it just naturally being that way. LSS3 and other what-if forms seem to confirm this.

>my argument was just because he forgot his name doesn't mean he doesn't know who broly is

It also doesn't mean he does know him. But it's more likely that he doesn't, considering that interview.