What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-02/shuuichi-ikeda-yelled-at-kouichi-yamadera-while-recording-mobile-suit-gundam-char-counterattack/.110507
ohaani.jp/
news.livedoor.com/article/detail/12482612/
youtube.com/watch?v=L6fbupigNlQ&t=7m38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a pedo

>muh gravity
>muh lalah

There you go, Char's character summed up in 2 lines.

He doesn't stop fucking laughing.

Everywhere I go, he's there. Laughing at me.

Fuck you, Char.

fuck you.

After getting his ass kicked all the time all the shit went to his head.

>lalah could have been my mother
what did he mean by this?

mommy gf

Huuuuuuuuuuge chip on his shoulder and he really needs a hug from someone who doesn't die ten seconds later.

Drinking some old crazy's Kool-Aid and projecting blame on others for all his issues without evidence. He's a literal stain.

The chip was too heavy for one person.

>Drinking some old crazy's Kool-Aid and projecting blame on others for all his issues.
I don't remember this part. Maybe you watched something else.

He's talking about Char's dad, the founder of Zeon and creator of newtype theory.

Yes, and?

That user is trying to say, there's no such thing as newtypes and all of Char's dad's theories are dumb and wrong.

Whatever you say. I'm sure you're an expert.

They killed his parents

He did nothing wrong. Except killing best boy.

Mid-life crisis.

Mommy issues

I want my own Puru

The visionary was too far ahead of humanity.
>there's no such thing as newtypes
So the newtype magic that stopped a huge rock from ending earth was a lie?

He was too good for this world

How much does a Puru go for these days?

To say nothing of how virtually nobody in UC disagreed with Zeon's theories. Except for Gihren. I guess he was the only one who wasn't dumb and wrong.

Not much since they're all secondhand.

Gay ass gravitiy not letting people go to space where everything is cooler.

>everything is cooler
And rad too.

Who here dislikes Char?

Would you give him your firstborn daughter in exchange of your personal daughter.

Personal Zaku*
Fuck

He tried to kill billions of people and render the earth uninhabitable because he wanted to have a rematch with Amuro. In other words he was a dick.

I gather you have poor viewing comprehension skills?

Char cared more about his duel with Amuro than about his crazy plan to drive humanity into space. He leaked the plans for the new psycho frame so that Amuro would have a mobile suit as powerful as his own to make it a fair fight and he didn't destroy the Nu gundam when Amuro had left it and it was defenseless so that they could continue their duel. Not to mention he was thinking about how Amuro would react to his plan all the time.

Also he called what he was doing extremely wicked, so he was under no illusions that his plan was somehow noble.

Oh, no. He risked not killing billions of people. How awful.
Because killing people for whatever reason is not...extremely wicked?

Are you retarded? He was still fighting to win, so if he had succeeded then billions would have died. The fact he was willing to sabotage a plan that he mainly used to force Amuro to fight him again doesn't make him less evil.

Char luuvs Amuro

Are you retarded?
Of course he was fighting to win. Why would he have gone with the plan at all if he didn't want it to work.
In any case that is hardly up to interpretation.

Char did nothing wrong.

He was fucking insane.

Char did nothing wrong. His family was killed and he was forced into hiding. His sister got tricked into becoming a Feddie. The girl who was like a mother to him got killed by some kid. His attempts to reason with the Earthnoid scum fell on deaf ears. Then the newtype who was like a daughter to him got turned into an invalid during battle. Char had no choice but to attempt extreme measures in order to convince humanity that they must liberate themselves from Earth's gravity in order to evolve. G-Reco only proves he was right as humanity had become full insane war hungry madman who want to fuck their sisters.

The debate as to whether Char was nuts or not goes way meta. Yes I know ANN but it does have a translation for the interview during recording session with Gyunei's seiyuu (Koichi Yamadera) and Char (Shuichi Ikeda).

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-02/shuuichi-ikeda-yelled-at-kouichi-yamadera-while-recording-mobile-suit-gundam-char-counterattack/.110507

Yamadera - For robot anime, there are bad guys, and good guys fight them.Char is a bad guy, and Amuro is a good person, isn't he?

Ikeda - You idiot! Gundam isn't like that!! So you came here not understanding anything. Idiot.

>Linking to ANN
Is that you IBOrager?

ohaani.jp/
news.livedoor.com/article/detail/12482612/

There was also this with Furuya's interview in 2013.

youtube.com/watch?v=L6fbupigNlQ&t=7m38s

What was her fucking problem?

Nothing.

What was her name again?