Cant find the old post ayway fuck this pedo bull shit, did they sell info? how pissed is Turkey? How pissed is Russia...

cant find the old post ayway fuck this pedo bull shit, did they sell info? how pissed is Turkey? How pissed is Russia? How pissed is Yisrael? how pissed are we?

sounds like logan paul and his wii wii wii licker will be answering questions soon #greenLit till they go talk to the fbi off veterans way...

Agreement Bump

haddads4massgraves

Seriously.

Old captcha was a trillion times better. This new google captcha literally thinks I’m a robot half the time or spamming, just because I can’t click half the photos that fade into nothing.

LoganPaulNCommies4FreeHelicopterRides

yep but i think its google too

take your meds op

someone has been erasing threads straight and banning me

lol

time to wipe out the antichristdom...joel, stevens, logan and the rest of the blues clues cocaine squad.

Wtf to see that user

phone number mine lol

unless you are fat, smell and or ugly you cant be a legal lesbian...just saying...you havent gotten good dick yet. Cant say i blame you lipstick wantabe lesbians the way some of these cucklaws keep their halal roll that just aint kosher. oh and the new blonde on fox, fine as fuck and enjoy her dominance. I watch fox cause its sort of a social brady bunch and the females make the mornings pass by quicker, yes even the more mature ones that dont shut the fuck up about mexico.

how is General Trump?
at congress ypu pissed yet? you fucking weak ass little bastards! #FreeAssange #FUCKthequeen #4Scotland #WhitPride #BrownPride #FuckPride 420PRIDE doeS IT matter what i think? BAKA NOOOOOPE

who wants to make some bud brownies? im hungry

do i care what yiu think? not personally
do i care how you think? BINGO

Cool is this schizo general?

You can still use legacy captcha, stop feeding the AI

logan paul better get gis gaggoty beta loose butthole and his butt plug to the #fbi off veteran way. watch mainstream media loose its shit now when they find out he is comnected to impersonating and setting me up. jealousy is a bitch and karma is that bastard daughter grown up and gone full slut. news max is a whore fuck the whole system needs to be replaced now!

It still feeds the a.i, you just aren't doing image recognition work for driverless cars.

This thread makes no sense.

what is that? does ai steal my lap top and then dump the bag it in a trash can at the 7/11 in carpinteria 7 years ago and fuck up my educatiom more??

good it shouldnt im buzzed and im fed the fed up with people giving you shit that "makes sense"

Obviously, but it's much less advanced than the new captcha. The images in legacy captcha can already be read by modern AI with extremely high accuracy. New captcha is definitely useful for training new systems, the old one not so much

the jews are going to be outed to the whole world and theres nothing you can do to stop it.
hail hitler.

Stop drinking, it's obviously interfering with your schizophrenia medication

lol typical "caldas"- social swatting attempt

So OP, what's the story of "4Q+ ++++ ++ iiiPATRIOTS"