What has Obama done right?
No sarcasm, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6zqOuMrzySI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leaving the white house

Increased racial tensions

*crickets*
He made some jews angry with by letting Iran have a nuclear program but that's about it.

Not interfere with legalizing weed

Allowed to bring Cuban cigars across the border.

>Increased racial tensions
This.

First black president

Made the public unaware of his wrongdoings.

Why do whites act so obtuse and yet so angry towards recent events that THEY caused as a result of them murdering and raping all over the world for hundreds of years? You have no one to blame but yourself...shame really.

Kicked started white identiy politics.
Also he hasn't gone to prison, yet...

He really fucked up Russia

Turned me off of leftism for good. I voted for him in 08 to be the anti dubya. Turned out he was exactly the same plus muh hypothetical son

That is a false statement m8.

Gave Maryland Senator Chelsea

He stirred up a lot of race hatred, which is actually a good thing. America has had a simmering race problem for decades, but it never got bad enough to do anything to fix it. Obama helped make it worse, and so we are now more ready for some real solutions. I'm hoping Trump's Supreme Court justices will overturn the Civil Rights Act and the Brown v Board decision.

The Obama administration set records when it comes to medical marijuana raids. They literally sent in goons with sledgehammers lol

He didn't do that thing where he would become a 3rd term president like everyone was saying he could and that was pretty cool of him.

He destroyed the (((USA)))

youtu.be/6zqOuMrzySI

he ordered a lot of people be put to death

It's hilarious too because he was in a position to make things better due to his blackness only being skin deep (being raised white and being half white by blood).

Like, if he would have just said Trayvon's death was a tragedy that could have easily been prevented if Zimmerman wasn't indulging in heroic fantasies and Trayvon hadn't been ready to chimp at the drop of a hat, everyone would have been happy. If he would have just said Michael Brown was a thug nigger who had it coming because he assaulted a police officer after strong arm robbing a 95 pound Korean shopkeep, BLM would have never taken off.

Such a missed opportunity. Sad really, he's a great example of why whites shouldn't race mix. As soon as your spawn goes to college, they'll turn against you in a heartbeat to avoid the tarnish of muh privilege and revel in their ceaseless victimhood narrative.

Why? Everything about the man screams sarcasm. Smug.You'll be pressed more self-serving narcissistic, ego driven . . .

>Increased racial tensions
>Ruined the health care system
>Fueled a hatred of whitness and police officers
>Killed small businesses by amping up regulations
>Shrunk our military to pre-WWII levels
>Embarrassed America as a nation by literally apologizing for everything wrong we've ever done, ever
>Shielded Islam from criticism in the public domain and gotten the mainstream left to do the same

He had a nice smile, tho.

Proved democracy is a failure

He set the precedent that Presidents can sentence Americans to death. In 2019, Trump will utilize this power to his advantage. Be careful!

blocked some shady deals with china I believe

stop whiteshaming

This.

He brought us Trump!

the tragedy of Obama is that he could've done a lot of good if he wanted to. The entire country was rooting for him to succeed after the disaster of the Bush era. Trump put it best when he said he hoped Obama would be a good "cheerleader" for the country, but he wasn't. Think about how easy he had it compared to Trump, and how little he accomplished in 8 years. Now compare him to Trump, who has to fight every second of every day. Trump is fighting a war on all fronts and he's still accomplished more in 1 year than the previous 16 years of Obama and Bush combined. The only good thing about Obama is that he makes me appreciate Trump more and more each day.

Weed is crap. Potheads are the most annoying people on earth. At least alcoholics and cigarette smokers are aware that they have a problem. I'm not in favor of throwing you in jail, but that shit has to be kept out of the hands of kids.

But as to the topic of the thread, honestly, I can't think of a single damn thing. I'm trying to be objective and impartial, and he truly was a one-man wrecking ball. Even when he ran, the one thing looking back that /we/ would have liked from him was a hands-off foreign policy. What we got was the mess in Syria, the rise of ISIS, and the destruction of Libya. He was a total neo-con at the end of the day, who marched right in line with what McCain would have done. I can't say a damn good thing about King Nigger. He did nothing to benefit America, nothing. Everything he did was destructive: race relations, Obamacare, the economy, foreign policy. What a piece of shit.

as a trucker user his administration made it so i can do a 34 hour reset as often as i need. as a Sup Forumsanon he dissed israel and i have no problem with that