HEY IMAM

HEY IMAM

WATCHA DOIN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ioaex1oSw7Y
ctvnews.ca/canada/scissors-attack-on-girl-in-hijab-did-not-happen-police-1.3759910#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=wSBovnS
archive.is/Tuqix
youtube.com/watch?v=6CFYoJQKM7A
youtube.com/watch?v=VU7uttRJskE
youtube.com/watch?v=F9kdL_8LqQU
youtube.com/watch?v=05utm6aeQI0
archive.is/lxdIS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking (((muslims))).

just what we need..kikery 2.0

Didn’t Justin Trudeau respond to the claim that she was attacked and said something along the lines off “This violence does not belong in Canada”

>when Muslims outjew the jews
>fuckin mudkikes

youtu.be/ioaex1oSw7Y

she's probably a balestinian, they're taught to cry and lie to cameras from age 0

All of the leaders from all the parties did. Lots of people look real stupid right now, not just him.

lmao. I literally called this.

Also, keep on eye on which outlets are saying "Did not happen" and "Did not happen as reported"

I'm amazed it's being reported as fake at all. Places in the states would just drop the story altogether

Lol... She's not nearly as good as Ahmed the clock boy. He held out and was believable to idiots long enough to get a scholarship and microsoft surface book!

btw- Most people with any common sense knew this was fishy. Our PM and politicians are completely void of that though.
Please Trump... Just annex us. Its the merciful thing to do at this point. You'll also get to continue to drive niggers north too! Set them out on the ice flows.

Is that what the average school in Toronto looks like?

Ummm it TRANShappened??? Her people have like, literally experienced, DECADES of oppression by cis white males and you can't just tell her not to be traumatized you evil bigot racist muslim hating fucker!?

Who would use scissors to cut off a hijab? Surely if you wanted to take off her hijab you would just pull it.

no we're gonna send you all the Hondurans and Haitians

Kikes, niggers, and Muslims love doing this shit

it was real in her mind
reparations now!

The muslim cries islamophobia as he strikes you

wtf whats the story behind this 1

papa no.... just make me ur wife and keep me safe.

I wonder if this is building to some cuck fantasy. Everyone knows sooner or later America is gonna annex Canada(if only to keep resources from China) and at this point you're just watching us get fucked by niggers! Is that getting you off? Cause if we end up getting HIV before you take us over, you know it'll make everything more complex and unsafe for you.

Fake news being made right in front of you.

Good one, jewbro

chuckle...
really? ..REALLY???

Nice.

I remember hearing about this on CBC radio and my co-worker was all "fucking terrible eh"

syrians and lebanese(and probably everyone else in the region) has these things down to an act.

They are less overt about it with western media. With Aljazeera and RT though, the camera men are more than happy to cut the set up out of the video for broadcast. Though i think even CNN accidentally aired a few of these videos fully.

A big one was filming them moving a family out of the top floor of an apartment building to launch kassam rockets, then bringing them back in and filming the inevitable shelling the israelis did as a counter measure.
>Oh noes! da JOOS are shelling civilians!!!!
reports CNN. Except they filmed the entire thing demonstrating it was a scam.

With all the hate i read on here, i'm not surprised if this actually happened. Muslims are good people, and yes they belong in our country. They're always friendly to me and i respect and love their culture. On the other hand i hate white supremacists.

Wow how totally shocking. It's almost like Muzz aren't trust wortht.

fuck canada
useless fucking shithole

It didn't happen you Mudslime faggot

What you are saying is hate speech, you know that right?

archived
ctvnews.ca/canada/scissors-attack-on-girl-in-hijab-did-not-happen-police-1.3759910#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=wSBovnS
archive.is/Tuqix

Lots of money to be made in the victim industry

get fucked
this ain't bongistan faggot

They'll use fabricated events like this in order to push and enact legislation, demand grants and concessions for themselves.

>"Shan introduced the motion Jan. 12, the same day as reports that a Scarborough teen was attacked and her hijab cut away with scissors.

“It's time we take this seriously – there's denial in many circles that it even exists,” he said. “This is our way to say we accept this as a problem.”

It actually did happen...

All speech should be free. The only way to eliminate hate speech in the manner you desire is to organically change the culture on an individual level. However, one must always be permitted to call you a sand-nigger.

Now comes the part where the leaders come out and say it doesn’t matter that it didn’t happen, what matters is the feelings that this brought about in the Muslim community and that they stand by their original statements that violence against Muslims will not be tolerated. It’s all manufactured for the public. See you at the next one.

ffs
I just don't know anymore..what can be done about so much kikery

I didn't even believe it.

It’s worse, isn’t it? Didn’t you have that anti-islamophobia bill?

Even Trudeau tweeted about it. I'd wait for more evidence to come out

>he doesn't agree that taking in refugees -> spending welfare on them -> increases aggregate demand as they use that money to buy food and diapers for their average 4 kids -> stimulates the economy

Just look at these stellar examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=6CFYoJQKM7A
youtube.com/watch?v=VU7uttRJskE

especially this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=F9kdL_8LqQU

Syria was a very prosperous progressive Muslim country before the war, we're literally importing architects, doctors and engineers.

>Story was that a random man literally ran up to a child with scissors and started cutting off the hijab, did not finish, and then ran away
>People actually believed this
Good to see it's being reported as fake, but goddamn I'm amazed people even believed this shit

Why is that kid mad about water?

you don't need a bill to tell someone not to burn down a building or beat the fuck out of someone no matter who, but I'll say wtf I want and no one is gonna stop me

Christ, what a cuck

No clue.

>“It ranges all the way from funding public education campaigns to supporting the grants we provide to organizations ... that take into account the type of discrimination that's happening, all the way to hiring programs,” said Shan."

hes pretending to be a victim of an israeli attack. all of those pictures that muslims and their best friends the neo nazis post here of jewish soldiers doing bad things are fake muslim propaganda.

There is such a thing as reasonable restrictions on free speech. Hate-speech doesn't benefit anyone. Stop with the hate.

>this ain't bongistan faggot

We have Islamaphobia laws here

or those unfamiliar with M-103, it is a Parliamentary motion that condemns Islamophobia and systemic racism and calls for Parliament to recommend a plan to act against all forms of hate. The term Islamophobia, as it is popularly used, describes the irrational fear or hatred of Muslims that leads to discrimination or acts of harassment or violence.

So watch your mouth, bigoted moron.

Fake news

And you've getting caught in the act of doing it too, that's a migrant child getting water on his face by his fellow migrants to get an emotionnal response, it happened somewhere in Eastern Europe.

same shit dude, its the same people AKA sandniggers.

FUCKING CALLED IT

Considering it took no more than 36 hours for him to be showered with gifts (because the whole thing was planned in advance, imo), he didn't have to last long.

lucky guy

Watch you don’t fall off that edge. It’s still illegal to do all of those things though

It doesn't matter. The damage has been done, larpers and liberals don't care that she was lying and she has been outed. They just want an excuse to cry oppression and preach on their soapbox called twitter.

ahmed clockboy's family got millions in lawsuit money after being attacked by "racists" look it up

People have flooded his twitter now demanding a retraction and deportation of the girl and her family

anyone who would let anyone tell them what not to speak is a right fucking cuck

migrants at the serbia/hungary border in 2015 got teargassed because they were trying to charge the gates

How would you out-jew them if you were a Leaf goy?
Asking for a friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=05utm6aeQI0

No they didn't, they used for millions, but the judge ruled against them

this, same thing happened here a few months ago at some military school and a jewish general went around saying it doesn't matter that it wasn't a real racist incident we still need to destroy racism.

it's frustrating because this exact same scenario has been playing out for years and the narrative pushers never learn, but it doesn't matter that they never learn because so much of the population doesn't care or wants a grand racial liberation struggle to be true.

archive.is/lxdIS

To anyone still reading this, THIS is your real normie Canadian in action.
The Autist Leafs on here are a minority in real life.
True Canadians are like him, this is why Trudeau won.

>I'm amazed people even believed this shit
People were biding their time for this news piece to come out. Not everyone can afford to lose their jobs over something trivial.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I feel bad for non-brainwashed leafs.

>describes the irrational fear or hatred of Muslims
It desbribes the fear of Islam, not muslims.

It's okay to fear an ideology.

nah he won because the kike screwed the newfies and at the time no one rly knew what a fucking cuck he actually was
>also muh weed

please die
and there isn't any islamaphobia law. it was a motion that made parliament virtue signal. there is no action the parliament can bring that doesn't step on even Canada's charter

GOOD THING YOU CRIED ABOUT IT INFRONT OF THE WHOLE COUNTRY SOYBOY TRUDEAU.

PLS JUST NUKE US KIM

There's not as much news in Canada so they can't really use the same strategy of memory-holing things they use in The States.

Its napalm, the fire is invisible

I notice here they love I mean LOVE sexual assault stories..all I ever hear about
>some guy grabbed someone's ass
>HUGE SEX OFFENDER PUT HIM ON THE LIST

Well, I guess it's worked in favour of the right in the end. Nice freebie.

Who brought the all caps to Sup Forums? Is it a 2018 thing?

I watch the news as little as possible but we've had it on at work the past few days and you're absolutely right.
They had some 15 minute segment just on Kevin Spacey stepping down from his movie and how the rest of the female cast's salary should be raised to make up for the pain they endured.
It's like stepping into the twilight zone seeing how far gone it is after ignoring media for years.

If any police would know if an attack happened on the streets it would be the british. Fucking CCTV everywhere

If you don’t like it go back to your desert goat fucker

You're alright kiddo, don't come to Auschwitz today.

Muslim females are the worst offenders when it comes to false hate crimes.

Mfw

TAQIYYA
A
Q
I
Y
Y
A

Yep, told ya.
Like you're one to talk, Italy.

Ever find it funny that blacks, lgbt, sjws, jews, and muslims have to pull this shit every single time.

I wonder what kind of mentality spurs this kind of behavior?

why must the leaf make such posts

Dude that water had Johnson and Johnson no more tears shampoo in it. You have any idea how much that shit stings?

That's impossible, even if the fire were invisible you could still see his face cooking. Napalm is also a thick liquid which is most of the time colored pink. That is not napalm.

>Scissors
Wouldn't just yanking it off be quicker and more effective? Who the hell would think to spend time cutting it off of her with scissors? Sometimes, simplicity is best. It seems like this bitch has a thing or two to learn about taqiyya.

because it's not a leaf, it's a filthy stinking mudslime.
Die, you piece of shit.