If This Young Drag Queen Is The Future, We're Feeling Great About 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=aHn3tfzT_nA

What did they mean by this?

> A young boy from New York has created the first ever drag club specifically for children.
> Desmond Napoles is a 10-year-old self-professed 'drag kid' from Brooklyn. Ever since Napoles was a baby, he would wrap his mother’s towels around his body, don her heels and unleash his inner sass by strutting around the house.
> With that in mind, Napoles decided to created the very first drag club just for kids so that they could have a safe place to express themselves as fully as possible.
> “People should be able to be free and let themselves express how they want, whenever they want,” he told Out. "Let them be [his or herself], and if you don’t like how people are, you don’t like yourself.”
> “Haus of Amazing” was officially announced on Instagram in October, with Napoles explaining in the caption that they’re on a mission to create a “positive, encouraging, and safe online community for all drag kids to connect with one another.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE
youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If this was a straight little girl wouldn't the left be screaming about how this sexualizes children?

>if you don’t like how people are, you don’t like yourself.”
This is the most fucking jewish logic

the parents need to be euthanized

>comments are disabled for this video

what an ugly fag. would not fuck.

I'm not sure they would even care anymore

> parents
Implying this isn't the handy work of a single mom

How the fuck is this legal? Is that youtube video illegal?

Everyday We Stray Further From God's Light.

qt traps > ugly drag fags

kill it with fire

>Comments and ratings disabled.

Every time. Guys, just remember, we are NOT a fringe group of "extremists." More people than you realize feel the same way about this degeneracy as we do. The Jewish media creates the illusion that we are in the minority by censoring and controlling the expression of dissenting opinions.

Never believe that you are alone, or that we aren't numerous enough to make a difference.

EVERYONE is sick of this filth and the direction we are heading. The people who support this shit are in the minority, NOT us.

You mean devolving to Bacha-bazī-tier degeneracy. We're getting there. Fast.

I absolutely and unequivocally get completely turned on by this, and would absolutely fuck his little ass if it were socially acceptable.

>.t boypedo

Lactatia > DesmondIsAmazing

>youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE

When I see this kid,I don't think "brave soldier in the glorious struggle for transgender rights"...

I think SMARTASS.

To me,he seems to be someone who liked to wind people up for shits n giggles, and found pretending to be a girl a great way to upset a whole bunch of people,and now has an army of enablers to assist him in prolonging the farce. It's just a vibe I get,but I wonder if anyone else has this too...

The liberal commie plot thickens with each day.

BRAVE MUSLIM WARRIOR FIGHTING FOR TRANSGENDER RIGHTS!

She's not single

You have to wonder what kind of crowd his drag kid party is going to attract

> (((FUTURE)))

Why are libfags the most pretentious collective?

That kid looks malnourished.

They have some type "right side of the future" syndrome.
They like to imagine themselves getting the label of pioneer and shit just for participation.
They see old liberal faggots get pats on the back and want them too.

Is he this kid?!?!?!?!?!

I bet he's vegetarian too. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

I would become a foster parent just to take this poor kid in and bring him to church and let him play outside.

Looks like he has aids already.

It means they're one step closer towards the normalization of pedophilia.
The Jewish process goes like this
>Find something taboo
>Exploit it for money as a unique subculture for a indeterminate period of time justifying the 25-50x mark up for cosmetic/fashion/goods
>Normalize the culture when the Streisand Effect makes it cool due to step 1 but make it appear as though it's still oppressed and therefore ripe for white knighting by r-selective women who have no children and thus project their maternal instinct onto this other group
>Cash in, Sell out, bro down
>????
>Rape children.

> their future will consist of a brazillion mudslimes

The left? No they love this shit.

Why does the Kremlin flood Sup Forums with thousands of "West is Degenerate" every day? To demoralize and destabilize the West. Just like Yuri warned us
/thread
Sage in all fields
Report off-topic and non-political threads

>Checkerboard floor

Absolutely, but that's because the Left is inundated with Feminism as the Feminist Hammer was the main wrecking ball for the conception of cultural demoralization in the Western World.
Because of this, everything is tinted through that lens, the feminists do no stop to ponder the age of the "woman" they only see youth, vibrancy and fertility whether the child or woman is yet fertile or not, so if this were a straight young girl (even more so if she were European) the Left would tear it apart because we're still experiencing the first wave of cultural demoralization. Things can and will get so much worse, "White" and "male" are meaningless abstractions, what even IS Toxic Masculinity? It's a retarded nonsense phrase, but it is a necessary step in the process, it is not arguable, you can't refute "Toxic Masculinity" because the doctrine of the Enemy is always framed in such a way to revert back to the thesis proving itself, if you contradict them with facts, you're just "mansplaining" and therefore proof of what they're saying.

There are layers beyond this which are even more terrifying, there will come a point when the enemy abandons their current tactic and pick up another which will be even more devastating, but by that point child fucking will be legal, marriage will be irrelevant, anyone can marry anything, men will no longer be recognizable and the whole complex system of smaller and smaller systems that kept society operating will slowly grind to a halt as the oil which maintained their gears dries and civilization rusts away into dust under the yoke of "Egalitarianism"

Looks like it

im a big guy on marxist-leninist twitter
trust me, people are pissed about this

So it's a sex meet up for kids?

You know this kid turns out one of 3 ways in 20 years:

1. Dies from drug overdose.
2. Suicide (probably from drug overdose).
3. Does a 180, goes full 1488, an heros while shooting up a gay nightclub.

Place your bets.

Cant wait until it cuts its dick off and kills itself.

Are you following me?

we're at the level of public child sacrifice again

killing time approaches for these degenerates

Suicide from drug overdose or slitting wrists

youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE?

Looks like this desu

Are we reaching the tipping point? Soon enough childfucking is probably going to be legal.

>To demoralize and destabilize the West

we're well past that buddy. An ever increasing number of children are used for their own parents' vanity and offered up to the altar of progressivism to be virtuously sacrificed.

for me?

give it another 10 years

do you think he already has sexual thoughts?

does he crave dick?