Which european country you feel the closest ?

Except your native country ?
Lets talk about it, for once we dont talk about politics.

Denmark.

Morroco

france

Polish diaspora here. I've really grown fond of the Irish, but as a Pole I need to mention Hungarians as our honorary friends

Ireland

Iberians in general, no particular preference towards Spaniards or Portuguese. Followed by Greeks. Occitans and Germans to a degree.

I do have a very weird love hate relationship for Poland. I gladly spend the whole day shitting on the fucks, but damn if someone as much as dares to invade them again, i'll come on my horse with my pitchforks and anti-tank potatoes to defend them.

1/5 Italian, 1/5 Scottish, 1/5 Northern Irish, 1/5 French, 1/5 Engish mutt here.
I feel closest to Scotland, Northern Ireland and England in that order due to the commonwealth and all that. After that I would say Italy due to its proud history and the fact that it fought on the correct side of WW2. I try to forget I'm related in any way to the French.

SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE

None. Fuck them all desu.

i'm 50% english, 25% german and 25% finnish, but I feel closest to Sweden. I feel I'm a true swede at heart.

Italy

England

Poland

Demons hide in human form

Eye color is just pretty to most people because it's diverse and variety

Great Britain and Ireland because half of my DNA is those places.

I'm french-italian but feels close to spain

You are either 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 or 1/32 something.
It took 4 people to make your parents.

Norway

The average American feels the closest to Great Britain.

For me, living next to the border and having french ancestry, maybe France, but given nor i speak the language nor i can stand what the nation has become idk.
For most of spaniards is probably Italy & Portugal.

Ireland.

france, used to go there on holiday a lot when i was a kid

Scotland is where my ancestors came from. There is a manor there of my families' namesake. I'd like to see it before it gets ruined by Third Worlders.

Scotland and Ireland!

Whites are the real, "people of color."

Probably Serbia as our fellow Latins hate us

Italy

Switzerland

I'm not educated enough geographically on this subject to give a valid answer that would suit my own personal tastes.

What place has a lot of rain.
Is run down.
Covered in half-breeds, but enjoy an easy and simple life?

Ireland
but fuck off we're full

lithuania

Norway

Poland

Doesn't look very full.. Would it really hurt if I lived and died alone on a hill side in a small hut?

Anyways, I don't really want to live there. My heart has always belong more at somewhere like pic related.
>tfw no farms to tend
>no animals to herd
>no wood to chop

Why even live.

Netherlands
Denmark

>pic related

>Half-Russian
>Half-Bulgarian
Imma get a shitton of hate, but I'll go with Serbia here. Because we all hate the fucking roaches.

Hungary. Apart from similar views on international politics, the ancestor I resemble the most by looks was a German-speaking guy from current Czechia who had a Hungarian surname but polonised himself.

>serbia
literally the worst country in the balkans

didn't they betray you as well?

Portugal, Italy, Greece, Southern France and other mediterranean folks.

Ireland and Britain. To a lesser degree Germany. I’m American but have distant family from Ireland England and Germany.

>Southern France

Except that the north is germanic and the south is latin, is that difference that much for you ?

UK

Poland