Erm, guys

Twitter has been spying on your dick picks.

youtu.be/rgyPpsX2B0g

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/952940492626583552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hope they retweet

If you put dick pics online maybe you deserve it

This is suppose to be surprising?

Well obviously fucking not, but it is nice that it's now out in the open with proofs and makes Jack & co. look like a bunch of peado cunts in the video.

I'm not surprised by this at all. What is surprising is that they were paying employees to do it. Surely, jack and friends have some volunteers to look at dick pics. Most likely this is the CNNBlackmail story, but with dick pics rather than WWF memes.

Plus can you imagine the millions of normies and married men that have sent dick picks and other various DM's that they would not want out in the open. James O has absolutely pulled Jacks pants down.

All I did was tweet one dick pic.

300-400 seems excessive, no? NEW 9 MINUTE UNDERCOVER TWITTER VIDEO:

twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/952940492626583552

and years ago i was considered a tinfoil nutjob for saying that the gov and corporations are looking into w/e you do on your goyphone and social media..

The stupid exist to be exploited.

It's fine, only self-absorbed retards use twitter.

unironically this
let it crash and burn

investigation should be opened

who is that Blonde guy in the suit?

Into what? Twitter isn't a government agency

FPBP

If you use twitter/facefuck or any other social media platform, you are a stupid mother fucker

Delete your shit, kill your TV and start living.

To way more than you would hope, it will be.

No duh?

>implying im ashamed of my dick

I always thought you had to be a special kind of retarded to tweet anyway.

why are all the ""engineers"" shitskins?

do they pay them in bobs, vagene and dickpics??

Fuck this place man, I had to scroll all the way down to the bottom to find one post about this, meanwhile those faggots at the_d are actually being useful for once.
The people here are idiots.

wow shocking!
you'd almost think twitter just introduced a new policy.
can't these wingnut retards say anything without making it sound like a conspiracy? their world must be a scary place

The government pays companies to have less whites. That's what a racial quota is.

remember when these same wingnut assholes usrd to say if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear? different day different psychoses i guess.
is there actually anything new here?

I've never even once posted on Twitter.

...All my dick pics belong to Zuckerberg!

BEEF TRUCK ARRIVE

but diversity is our greatest strength

I just use twitter to troll wingnut morons anyway.
it's just as retarded as Sup Forums now

lol

Now that I know that I have a wider audience than expected I will expand my dick pic sessions to fap vids.

not good

>I'm so surprised that ArseBook And Twatter are only out to spy on you. Well who would have thunk it..?
I told you this was the case when the BBC and Sky started shilling for them when they first came online.
The vindication... feels bad man. I get no pleasure from being smarter than the average bear. Not when we are being played by Big Brother.

still will never understand why people use social media, its obvious it will be used agianst you as you put everything personal on it, and if you wish to talk to your friends go meet them in person you lazy fucks,

so does google, facebook, and any other site that hosts images. there are sweatshops in india that are forced to filter CP, gore, and racist videos/images so that people can have their online safe spaces