$14/hour

>$14/hour
>free drugs

how jelly are you fat cucks?

How many people will now identify as a

>free
>high tax rate
If you’re old enough to post here, you know nothing is free.

>Niggers are going to get FREE Codeine
>Degens are going to get FREE Xanax
Kill us now

And us working folks gotta pay for it. Reminder that one of the top priorities of Canadian public schools, especially in Cities it to brainwash kids into voting Liberal.

Not free. High tax. Some goes to meds, Rest goes to politicians who are lining their own pockets.

So fuck the old people who need it the most?

Is this the liberals strategy for getting more votes from the youth, because young people don't typically turn out on election day?

Ah, the good thing is liberals are so unlikable and hold feverish animosity towards one another that it doesn't work too well.

It's retarded. My Anti-Depressants arent covered, but a whores birth control is. KK
TFW 19, heavily depressed Uni student, surrounded by libtards and everyone wont shut up about how "great the new policies are xddddd"
Then my part-time hours got cut back so the wage increase is redundant, the middle class is getting hurt, small businesses cant afford to hire anyone anymore, and tfw my drugs arent even fucking covered yet im payong for other peoples meds.
America, please take me.

Oh my god our country is going to be brought to it's fucking knees because of this idiot!

Damn, looks like I'll need to go full Hitler mode if I want to see Canada not be completely destroyed by 2100.

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution”

Based Huxley. What a Brave New World we're living in.

Well considering have worked for a company whose provided benefits that pay for all myfamilies prescriptions since I was 22. Good for poor lazy people I guess

>Implying by 2020 Canada will not either have a white puppet or even a Chinese prime minister to officially declare Canada a Chinese colony.

>52% tax rate

Yea I fear the point of no return has been passed a while ago

Not very, because I can already sense massive tax hikes coming your way soon. But enjoy your free prescriptions, leaf!

That's a lie. I pay 46

Hi welcome to Canada your scheduled to get your antibiotics to treat your infection in 3 months

If you take prescriptions before age 25 you are a genetic failure and should commit suicide

Depression isnt a real mental illness though

Holy shit that is completely fucked.

>I pay 46
Then the 13% additional on all goods and ervices you need?

>prescription drugs free for the people who don't need them
Literally fueling drug abuse.

Ahaha, I just looked up my taxes from 2016. My AGI was 51k. I paid 0% federal, and 3.65% state. My employer pays my insurance.

What the actual fuck Canada.

Point of order, would it really be so bad if they were addicted to Xanax? Wouldn't that curb their violent temperments?

I paid 13.8% tax rate

>free

there's that word again

>anyone under 25
How does this not convey identical politics and just outright abuse?

I rather have girls not getting pregnant then someone who can fix their depression with a little life change and healthier circle.

Seriously kids take SSRI’s and Xanax for the smallest shit

Government non here
Haven't you cucks learned that these don't really work?
People will apply to have their drugs covered for free, then will be rejected.
t. someone who makes sure their rejection is inherent in the laws

>((((((((((free))))))))))
>what are taxes?

pretty much, prescriptions and diagnosis are a jewish fad targetting the retarded

The rest of the world gets practically free drugs thanks to our hospitals charging $200 for aspirin

Imagine the crash if Trump puts the pressure on Pharma