We are the resistance, you are either with us or against us. All right wingers should be scared because we are smarter...

We are the resistance, you are either with us or against us. All right wingers should be scared because we are smarter, stronger, and better looking. We are fighting trumps tyranny and racism, and we will take this board. I am from white nonsense roundup and we will put you racists in your place! WE WILL WIN!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jz_dZ2SlPgw
mobile.twitter.com/nowhitenonsense
youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU
youtu.be/eb6mBW8Pr-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews

What are you sliding now?

>trump is pro-white

>Bernie can still win heres how
>I'm still with her

maybe you should neck yourself, that'll show them!

youtube.com/watch?v=jz_dZ2SlPgw

Niggers. Now back to digging through the shitstorm you shills are trying to distract from.

Low energy 0/10 sage

Dont worry snowflakes, i have a hot cup of MAGA for you

I will fully support any of your attempts to cause governmental instability in the US, as it will give us the perfect opportunity seize power by force, since we can just swoop in and kick the living shit out of you and the feds while you're both weak from fighting each other.

But I'm probably dreaming here. If you try anything, the feds are going to give you an ass pounding that you wouldn't believe. Your LARP would be put to an end in a single day.

Listen OP, you know nothing about the interests of right-wing people if you believe we're all a bunch of racist "bigots" and woman haters. If you honestly believe that you are the problem in the US. Your perception is delusional. Your delusions are the fuel for the drama of our problems.

Don't make us call your parents young man.

Sweet digits nigger.

This seriously made me laugh.
Oh, and your 99911. Enjoy your fall into dissolution

I am a 45 year old feminist, i can put you in your place real quick. Fucking try us

mobile.twitter.com/nowhitenonsense

No, you are pretty much sore losers larping as if part of dumbledore's army

Shut up you alt-righties, you need to check you privilege

You are the cancer of society. Im not going to your twitter, be a real woMAN and debate here on Sup Forums

Hahahahaha
Nice troll bro. You had me going for a minute.

"Resistance".

youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU

Put me in my place with your profound knowledge femanon please go ahead.

Refute this

youtu.be/eb6mBW8Pr-w

i support this. we will resist tranny

Thanks. I reported that page for hate speech. If it gets taken down, i win. If it doesn't get taken down, i tell everyone i know and prove facebook is anti white and biased, submit it to the media, and make a stink until it's taken down and i win. Many thanks for playing.

simple. we are not a democrat we are a republic. if you don't even know the difference between the two kys

You are a funny man! You get the rope last!

You are taking standing rock vs bundy and calling that undeniable proof that we need to believe in "white privilege"

Yes they were handled differently, shit happens. These events dont define how society works.

"accuse your enemies of what you're guilty of"
This strategy of yours is getting old.

ebin

>killary had actually literally sweared to start a nuclear war
>trump is the tyrant

>an intellectually disinterested, reckless, mendacious narcissist
Oh yeah, we got rid of him already.

Refute this

I haven't to this day been able to discern are those dumb OccupyDemocrat posters parody of liberal rhetoric or actual liberal rhetoric.

Your just a little too left user

>All right wingers should be scared because we are smarter, stronger, and better looking
Yep, I'm scared.

Leaked selfie of OP

You're the REEEEEEEsistance

I agree with your entire post, except replace the word "Trump" with "Jewish women".

Sage is a tasty spice, good for soups.

can someone please translate this for a deplorable uneducated redneck?

Please increase feelium levels this is gonna make snowflakes uncomfortable

>shitposting this hard
pic related it is you. You have never even held a rifle. 0.5 shekels goy

Push an animal into a corner and don't be surprised at the result.

We are the force that drives history. Look at any major regenerative force in the past 1000 years, and you will find us. We are the young white men, and we have nothing left to lose.
We have no hope of love, of a job we deserve, of a future.
In a society that encourages rebellion but vilifies our ancestors how long did you think it would take for us to turn to the one man we're not allowed to adore?
You caused this, you struck first, time to face the music.

Go feed your cats and leave real people alone.

>being 12: the post

>tyranny
But isn't Trump constantly getting stumped by other political elements of the USA?

>We are resisting tyranny

>maybe even some state election....systems
Very simpsons-like moment

>We are smarter, stronger and better looking.
Why did you lose then?

Rural and suburban retards conspired against them!

Sage.

>Pic related, "The Resistance"

But you are literally ALL of those buzzwords. Learn how to introspect, stop being conditioned through pity and shame.

And I can hit a two inch spread while moving at 300 yards under fire.
So good luck out there.

>we are smarter, stronger, and better looking.
Now thats the core.
You are not smart, in fact you are dumb enough to lose and not understand why it happened.
You are not strong, you merely vocal and what little power you got started to vanish as people started to distrust media.
And by the love of god, nobody thinks you are good-looking. You are new laughing stock of this generation.

>disinterested

This word means 'without bias to either side,' 'fair-minded,' 'judicious.'

The word you're looking for is 'uninterested,' you illiterate subhuman.

cheeky kunt

You liberals are a bunch of women. The best you can do is try to sexually manipulate men to defeat the right. However that is becoming more and more difficult as the waifus have become a thing

WE ARE NOT SORE LOSERS. GUYS! HEY GUYS! HEY! I'M SERIOUS!!

OP is a bitter, androgynous cunt and a sore loser.

We are the kike genocide and you are either with us or against us.

Hi, can I borrow that pic? it seems perfectly on spot for us.

Punching nazis is the American way

IF YOU STOP BUMPING SHILL POSTS, THERE WON"T BE ANYMORE SHILL POSTS.

Sage. Close. Hide.

Jokes on you, faggot, she's already dead.

The salt here.

I agree, all trump is is orange hitler

Good, hopefully he kills 6 gorillion Jews.

>Hitler's Berlin wall?
More like
Stalin's Berlin wall....
>Are occupy demorats this fucking dumb?

Pic related

No.
You're not the Rebels.
You're the First Order, a pallid imitation of an once fierce enemy.
We're the wrongthinkers your plan failed to take into account. Cockroaches.
Cockroaches never die. We will bury you.
Sage.

first one ill ever reply to, just to tell u that u got me

>All right wingers should be scared because we are smarter, stronger, and better looking.
You know, you shouldn't make claims that are easily refuted by actual statistics.

>It’s another Occupy Democrats post reaches bump limit episode

But so are your leaders. When you sling shit best make sure it didn't come from your own ass

Occupy democrats? Isn't that what soros and clintons have done?

What I said was true

>We are the resistance
No, you are not.
>you are either with us or against us
Coming from an ideology where the consensus seems to be a thought may be wrong, that is not really a choice. Since even among your own ranks, once someone expresses an idea one degree out of the bubble, you make them the enemy. So, it is not really a choice, it is an inevitability we would be enemies.
>All right wingers should be scared
Only of going to prison for doing what needs to be, and should be done
>we are smarter
No
>stronger
Nope
>better looking
Nada
>fighting trumps tyranny and racism
The tyranny comes from the side that wants to dictate how the population should live, act, think... So that would be your side. Similar with respect to racism, since you are constantly thinking about it, and seeing it in everything, it is always on your mind; so, actually, it is you who are the racists.
>we will take this board.
well, at least you have a sense of humor.
>white nonsense roundup
Descriptive name for a group of white people being nonsensical.

No you're resisting capitalism because you're communists and you want to fuck up our country so it'll collapse and you can have your commie utopia.

Apparrently too dumb to understand you are wrong. And that trump is following us law. And is not a dictator.

Democracy is now tyranny.

>tyranny
This is why no one takes Occupy Democrats seriously.

you're a bait master, my friend

I don’t know what racism is, but it sounds badass.

>intellectually disinterested, reckless, mendacious narcissist

Sounds like the perfect representative to me!

Get a life looser saged

Op is not only a faggot but also a sore loser and a basement dwelling sharia blue virgin.

wow they called pepe a false god? are they omnipresent? Can they tell us which is the real god please?

Trump!

>if Hillary would have won we'd call you sore losers and not freedom fighters
Who gives a fuck what these morons say. People make up reasons to justify anything.

>unarmed natives set upon by dogs
>armed whites treated respectfully
it ain't the skin color