Jesus was an INFJ

>Jesus was an INFJ
>Trump is an ESTP

Fuck, boys. Is Donald Trump the anti-Christ?

Other urls found in this thread:

humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes inasmuch as obama was before him and bush before him and clinton before him etc etc et al

Did his overly friendly attitude with Saudi's and Isreal and the people that criticised him ending up dead or lives destroyed not tip you off?

>ESTP
Lol no he isnt

yes he is. trump has been a known estp for a long time now.

Just the moronic fall guy they put in power to ensure that white men will never be presidents...that is the real end game

Trump is an ENTJ.

The reconstruction of the Jewish Jesus is an ISFP, but he was probably an INTJ.

wow I guess we'd better ban ESTP's from living

Leaving this here in case anyone is curious as to their personality type.
>humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

>Christ
>Introverted
>Spent all his time preaching at synagogue, debating Pharisees, seeking out people to heal, and explaining parables to the Apostles.

Found the ENTP

Wrong.

>Jesus was an INFJ
>Being this much of a faggot

>spent 40 days and nights alone in a desert

In prayer, with Satan talking to him

He's AN antichrist, since his philosophy and behavior are antithetical to Christ's in every way.

No, he isn't, far too analytical.

both are jews

Trump's mom was a Scottish Highlander and he's Presbyterian

What does being extraverted, etc., have to do with being the antiChrist? I'm INTJ and I recognize the need for people unlike myself in places of power ... at least now. This isn't a time for nuanced discussions of policy, but a time to do something ... anything, to make the situation improve.

Trump is a doer. He's a risk-taker. He's a person uninvolved with silly details of policy.

In my opinion, he's what we need. Now.
Not the antiChrist.

Maybe, though, a secular savior?

Are Presbyterians the ones who read Two Chronicles and don't require God's forgiveness?

No. Presbyterians are the ones who are Scottish Calvinists.

The fucking meyers briggs meme... go indulge in some homeopathy you fucking idiots

He said he never asks god forgiveness, later that he doesn't require his forgiveness "very much", later that he considers communion asking god for forgiveness. He doesn't know how to pronounce 2 Corinthians, he's not a Presbyterian or any other sort of Christian.