Redpill me on Rand Paul

Redpill me on Rand Paul

Why do people like him?

His neighbors don't like him

Well, he's articulate and extremely well educated. I feel like he is in lockstep with most of Trumps policies regarding the economy and job growth, but he's no cheerleader and isn't afraid to vocalize a dissenting opinion. He would've been my pick. He wouldn't be such an enemy of the media and he would be a lot more crafty with the way he speaks, publicly.

he understands that we are descending into a totalitarian police state with ubiquitous surveillance

nothing to hide, nothing to fear

Read the sticky, "redpill me" posts are banned.

um cia please don't render me

nothing to fear, no reason to care about your goy ass

Rand is pure, and a freedom fighter. One of the only principled politicians we've got, much like his father. If we weren't living in this nightmare dystopia he'd be president of a white, well-adjusted, thriving America. He doesn't have the fight in him that Trump does but he has all the right ideas about how things should work.

Libertarians live inside their own minds. "Muh free market" doesn't fix everything. This delusion is similar to the "communism could work" delusion.

Filibustered for 13 hours so Obama couldnt drone your ass for posting cp

The redpill would be when he endorced Romney in 2008 and tardface Jones had to squirm for his angry callers and say that he was good for liberty even though he's sucking off obvious deep state.

free market doesn't fix everything, but it fixes almost everything. we should limit government spending to only the items that the free market doesn't solve

Like healthcare?

Rand also isn't a libertarian, dipshit.

healthcare should be entirely free market, exception being a law that insurance can't deny individual with pre-existing conditions, along with massive subsidies to those companies as recompense for PEC patients with claims as they come in

He's a patriot denied his freedom...

Rand Paul said that he reads Mises and Rothbard. You can't get more Livertarian than that.

Lolbertarian is usually instant shit tier but still better than cuckservatives. But naturally lolberts have some positive aspects that come with their meme like isolationism. Some might call him a sellout by lolbert standards, but on the other hand he actually knows his shit unlike that retard Gary "muh weed" Johnson and actually accomplished shit in congress.

he's a lolbertarian but he's genuinely principled and an honorable man, unlike the rest of congress.

I like him because he doesnt bullshit, he's quite polite and can be firm when needed, probably one of the few senators who knows his duties and actually cares for the country, his father was/isquite respectable. He's just an overall good dude and good husband and father. Fucking glad he didnt die from that incident a couple months ago. I would like to see him president

You just described the ACA

wrong. the ACA had the individual mandate and massive geographical limitations on insurance plans and types of coverage. in addition to a mass of other pointless regulations.

Just another kike lover.

being an ancap surely u should know

Now can you say that without retarded reddit buzzwords

Might not always agree with him, but I know where he stands. He is honest, consistent, and genuinely acts in America's best interests.

He seems annoyed.

Bum

The only sane politician on civil liberties and foreign policy.

He also was my pick during the primaries, but dropped out way too early.