A black american on MLK

How did this person get to be iconic in my community? How did the al sharptons , and Jesse Jacksons become our spokespeople? Did we have a vote on these things. Nope, all of this was forced upon us. Not having any say in your spokespeople, leaders, and icons, leads to the most helpless feeling, and I don't think white people can relate to this. I might be wrong.

The only reason I don't blast them is because black boomers(whom I hate) seem to like them. I stay silent out of respect for my father.

>how does society work, how does recognition work? waaa i didn't vote on this person working hard to fight the system of their day, why are they being recognized?

i get the feeling the alt-right is the most entitled political group i've seen in my thirty years of life

I don't agree with his loser mentally of "beg for acceptance from others" that shit is beyond weak.

American blacks used to be productive members of society back in the 50s-60s..then came gangster rap and crack

Then they decided to make yall into slaves again.

It was feminism and the Gloria Steinem CIA types that convinced black women that it would be more beneficial for them to betray their race and blow up their families in exchange for gender supremacy, big daddy government basically agreed to take care of them. Let's place the blame where it rightfully belongs.

Thanks user, gonna read more on that topic.

Your people are to be herded and controlled as Democrat Party sheep. Remember that Black pride == voting democrat ok. Reminder that ebil wypepo vote republican. You NEED social programs coz you're too lazy to work (but that's okay you get foodstamps anyway). You must pigeonhole yourself or face ostracization.

MLK is actually one of the good guys

Basically the Ruskies figured out that civil rights leaders were the biggest weakness America had which is why LBJ went as commie as America has ever been ("Great society" and civil rights act 1963).

The ruskies kept funding and training internal opposition / gov't infiltrators to the point where they greased a president (JFK) cause he was getting too popular overseas and was actually a good reflection of American Idealism (muh example to the world)

When Nixon wins in 1968, problem #1 was black terrorism, which is why his "Law and order" platform is remembered everywhere as BTFO'ing niggers (left sees this negatively, right sees this as a core value of stability).

Relevant stat: 30'000 armed incidents (today we would call them terrorist attacks) in the first 18 months of Nixon administration. Imagine what would happen to the Muslim-American community if there were 30k terrorist attacks in the US over an 18 month period?

So they let loose the cucked blacks like jesse jackson and other "malleable" civil rights leaders who would do what they were told. The irony that they all ended up with the Democratic party, the party of southern planters/slavers and the KKK wasn't lost on anyone back then. (side note about planters: fucking them over is literally the only reason why tobacco taxes/regulations exist, look into ATF bureau in the republican congresses of the early 1900-1930s, incidentally same time when USSR comes into play).

And basically the FBI over the Nixon/Ford/Carter/Reagan years went into full repression mode, slinging crack, AIDS, gang culture and gangsta rap music until they were only a problem for each other

TL;DR Soviet commies ruined 100 years of civilizing niggers (it was actually working)

Sharpton and Jackson are fucking assholes who can't hold a candle to King

Naw. They are just just as bad as the entitled Dems and leftists. And Republicans. They are NuRepublicans.

Black American > Nigger.

And the difference is called choice.

Normally if the wrong choice is made... nature corrects the behavior.

Now it has to be society, but society cannot correct the mistake as they are protected by Corporations (profits) ---> Politicians ---> Police.

Correcting the curve to ensure society continues to in a forward direction is the only way one can transcend death.

Thanks for the insightful post

Bump

All I know is there is no hope for blacks given the current state of their intellectual leadership.
Like pic related: smug, effeminate and sporting a phony degree

this girl is literally beautiful, but she just looks like a tan white girl. literally has zero black facial features

Happy Dead Nigger Day, Everyone!

The one drop rule dictates she's "black" we are by far the most phenotypically diverse group of people because of the one drop policy.

Because the blacks that didn't support him got their homes torched or murdered.

The black nationalist terrorists doing it were funded by Johnson's "great society"

Who the fuck cares what you think about MLK day? It's about as relevant as Earth day.

The only good thing about it is that it's a free day off. Pretty sure the whole "judge my people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin" died a long time ago, with leftist politics and Affirmative Action.

They are all poverty pimps
t.Black user

Can you be my black homie? I don't have any :(

Yea, the 40s-60s were the golden age for black culture. People were rational and actually wanted to work hard for shit. Its so sad to see what (They) have done to our people.

this is literally the only attractive black girl i've seen and shes half mexican.

Black=/= ugly
White=/= beautiful

What you think of as "White features" are actually ethiopic.

So black so bois?
Who's the cuck in the pic?

Sure
Discord: lucky007#6674

Maybe your ancestors should've chosen your leaders better.

My mom told me that i should go to Target today because black people aren't supposed to shop on MLK day. Mfw in Target and there are plenty of black people there.

Doesn't mean there can't be new black leaders.

No blacks in the Americas a 100% black African, you probably have not met that many "black" girls in your life.

Ben Carson told you WHAT YOU NEEDED TO HEAR, Jesse Jackson, Obama, Al Sharpton, TOLD YOU WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR.

Because your people let them. If anyone else had stepped up and kicked those poverty pimps to the curb like the deserve, you might not be stuck with glorified stupidity and ghetto culture. Every black man worth his salt knows that it isn't white people who hold you back, it's mostly yourselves.

>implying anyone listens to their click shit

It's CNN and company that pushes them as our "leaders" it makes me sick.

*cuck