Jesus Christ oh lord have mercy on me a sinner

Jesus Christ son of man, have mercy on my a sinner.

A family member have just died, forgive us our sins and do not lead us into temptation.
Save us for we can not save ourself.

Amen

Take care of yourself dear Anons, life is damn short.
God Bless.

youtube.com/watch?v=7TcM-4Gnc1k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2IY9Aj1xUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

To live is to sin, don't sweat the small stuff so much. Less focus on judgement, more on moving forward.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2IY9Aj1xUA

The Lord has abandoned me. So I welcome the Devil into my soul.

Has anyone read, or listened to c.s lewis's work before?

>To live is to sin

Things jesus never said , i hope you like it hot

dirty jew lover

Jew in the biblical sense means follower of God, the modern Jews which the bible says are not Jews are the synagoge of satan.
It's just common sense, anyone with basic reading skills can understand this, they're not Gods chosen they started their own cult based on the Talmud, man made doctrine Christ wanted to do away with, they murdered Jesus their saviour because he dared to tell to follow Gods words only and not put man made traditions over scripture

shut up dumb jew-loving leaf

The devil will just ruin you, S
*Spits on your grave*

Go to hell KIKE poster. Ashkescum.

top kek
daddy jesus wont save you worthless cuck, you need to put the efffort yourself. fucking christian cucks

you abandoned God, by letting Satan into your soul

>deus vult flag
>insults Jesus
these new flags were a mistake

you think jesus would approve your satanic anime shit?

Amen, Brudda.

please do not post blasphemous images

Blessed be the name of the Lord. Let Heaven and Earth and all of creation give His most worthy name, all of the glory. We commit this day, our families, our nations, and our future to His Will and entrust our salvation to His mercy and love. Amen.

Amen

Technically its an anonymous message board so he is not seeking personal attention for his prayer and gains no social status from it.
Mat 18:20
For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.

Jesus didn't have long hair.

What a great post.

Modern day khazarian judaic zionists are not Gods chosen people, but they are Satans chosen people.

This does not mean every one born into a Jewish religious family is a bad person per say.
The top of that faith is, doesnt mean everyone below them is.

Satan is a great deceiver. Modern day "jews" think they are great victims of hate so they want revenge.

In the end everyone loses who is following Satan. Satan will sacrifice jews just like everyone else in the end.

In the bible matthew chapter 6 "Israelites" and "followers of the synagogue" are separated, the are not the same.

>fascist
>satanist
Pick one faggot

Prayer Of Comfort for the Grieving

Lord Jesus I know that You are close to those that are broken-hearted and grieving in their soul and that You rescue those that are crushed in spirit. Draw near to Your many children who are facing times of sadness and loss and draw each one ever closer into Your precious arms of love and support.

Thank You that You are wonderfully good to all who wait for You and seek You, and I pray that those of my brothers and sisters in Christ who, – for whatever reason – are facing times of grief and hardship in their lives - that in Your grace and mercy You would draw very close to each one and gently carry them on Your shoulders, as a Shepherd carries a little lamb that has been torn by the briars.

Be close to all that are grieving today I pray, and flood their souls with hope – knowing that underneath are Your everlasting arms.

Give me a heart that is sensitive to those that are grieving, the wisdom to know when to speak words of comfort or when to keep silent. And Lord I also pray that You would use my life to be a channel of encouragement and hope, through whom the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ will flow into their hearts – to heal and help.

Thank You Lord that You are a God that answers prayers. Amen
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort.”
(2 Corinthians 1:3)

STOP

The Lord will never abandon you, never.
Repent and ask for foregiveness. Its worth it.
Ask God to cleanse your soul of sin.

What do you got to lose?

I will pray for you to get well.

When you stand in front of Death there is no going back, then you will ask for God, so why not start right now brother?

Yes, most of them.

>The Lord has abandoned me

This is what your spiritual father is telling you. You should know that all he can do is lie. Jesus never abandoned you.