Why do black men always get a pass on ogling and catcalling?

Why do black men always get a pass on ogling and catcalling?

Black Men are Victims. What they do is not their fault.

Everybody (and I mean """anti-racists""" too) knows statistically speaking any negro picked at random is incapable of behaving like a homo sapien.

Racism of low expectations. If you look barbaric or act barbaric liberals/people in general forgive you.

Look at the Amish, Muslims, Jews, Blacks, etc. No liberal ever criticizes them.

Who is going to stop it? Certainly not you.

Black Lives Matter

For the same reason your neighbor doesn't yell at her dog when it shits in the yard. You can't blame an animal for being an animal.

if you criticize one (1) nigger, all ten billion of them will chimp out and start burning shit down

The Amish are occasionally criticized because theyre white. same thing with Mormons. It is surreal hearing a pro-Islam leftist complain about Mormon polygamy

May I be so frank as to ask for some sources to support this statement, friend?

cause white women are fucking shit and so are middle eastern women, muslim and white women are both the dumbest sacks of shit to ever walk gods green earth. Only asian women have a brain.

Someone post the Bible verse about this.

Everyone knows you can't even begin to nag or shame niggers into not doing their stubborn behaviours, but you can sway a soyboy whiteys opinion no problem.

They can do whatever they want always. Welcome to 2018

Because Jews control society's taboos and laws. Blacks are now hyper-privileged and can get away with almost anything while white men are punished harshly for any little thing.

You white boys just have no balls around women these days, you're terrified of them. I'm italian/sicilian and I'll catcall them, even grab their hand when they walk by. It works more than it doesn't. Women want a man, a man that can lead and goes fro what he wants. Not a shy little boi. God gave you balls for a reason, let them hang.

>I'm so successful at mating that I am bragging about it to total strangers on the internet in the middle of the workday

lol

Because if you ever disagree or question a black person you are racist. Duh.

its my sunday, also I havent "mated" yet

>italian/sicilian
t. 1/2 a nigger