youtu.be/o6IIDnwni-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3KIVvoXbS6o
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E
youtu.be/XxWX4y_870c
youtu.be/_zWG4UpFQEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did, some 17 years ago.

>you will die of liver failure in the 70s

Pretty much everyone who isn't underage ran in the 90s.

I'm pretty sure I ran quite a lot back in preschool.

Not for long. Those who were too young to talk in the 90s are already turning 18.

>mfw I marathoned all Initial D stages last month
>mfw I already wanna rewatch all of them again
>mfw mfw

Why hasn't there be more driving anime?

no cute girls

GET YOUR CREDIT CARD.

I think saying
>(for)GET YOUR CREDIT CARD
would make more sense since it's followed by
>CUZ I NEED NO MONEY
but then again they are japs

They're italians.

the genre sure is, but is the song italian as well? I thought most of initial d's eurobeat was jap

I remember weeks ago some anons were saying something about live streaming some episodes together with /o/ or something. Did it happen?

Maybe they mean need no cash, since you can pay with the credit card?

so you're saying there is there a (((hidden message)))?

I was running long before people of today have been running.

Max Coveri is an alias of Maurizio DeJorio. It's pretty much exclusively Italian before and after (and even during) the 90s boom with some J-euro under different labels, and covers.

Wat

What? Since when is there a law saying driving anime can't have cute girls?

Go to bed, gramps.

Fuck you, I was born with fucked legs.

youtu.be/o6IIDnwni-Q

Eurobeat is the true patrician genre.

Then you can fucking DRIIIIFT

what are u talking about

>all these fags not knowing what running in the 90s means

He doesn't own an 88 corolla for the express purpose or driving like a manic at 2am on county roads.

lurk more kiddo

speaks the truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KIVvoXbS6o

>Leslie Parrish is also Cherry, Claire Newfield, Clara Newfield, Denise, Doki Doki, Donna, Janet, Jenny Kee, Jilly, Lady Lust, Leila, Linda Ross, Lisa Johnson, Maggie May, Marie Belle, Mela, Priscilla, Rain Drop Shower, Suzy Lazy, Terry Gordon, Vanessa, Vicky Vale, Virgin, and Za-Za

The tiny comfy town feeling the first season had was the best. The school uniform being plain and simple, the tiny town, having a shitty gas station attendant job, only entertainment being the street racing during the weekends on the mountain, its just so fucking perfect.

her real name is clara moroni.

Still working on my driver's license, all that's left is a city driving exam (already passed theory and driving around cones). Didn't even care about cars before watching the show. Saw a good AE86 on sale in a city 500 km away from me, would have jumped on a train with a bag of cash if I could.

>shitty gas station attendant job

This hits me the most.

I remember just passing my exam when watching initial D. It was only there when I found out that if you want to speed up quickly you dont shift gears till you hit 6k RPM

her blonde friend was better

>streaming

Fucking lurk more.

Feels bad.

I cant make turns. How do you turn without fucking up

you're not missing much, AE86s are fun but you can get better bang for your buck elsewhere. Also, it's pretty hard getting an unmolested one for a decent price since the meme tax on them is ridiculous.

might as well put the money towards an MR2 instead, just be careful not to snap oversteer into the nearest tree.

Sayuki is best girl

Friendly reminder to USE YOUR FUCKING TURN SIGNALS, YOU HUGE FAGGOTS.

how do you mean, turns as in drifting, or just normal turning.

>someone turns 3 quarters on a roundabout
>they dont put their signal to the left when they start

>a roundabout
These things should all be destroyed. Some engineer has a hard on for them and they keep getting built where I live. These are a city people road, stop putitng them in my rural shithole town!

Someone post the tard_Driftin.gif

In the netherlands they love them. I havent seen a crossing without traffic lights, only roundabouts or crossings with traffic lights.

the issue with the roundabouts where I live is that they make them a tiny radius and then force massive amounts of traffic through them at high speeds. It doesn't help that I live in a area full of Jersey drivers, they can't even handle normal roads so they shit the bed in a fit of rage when they see a roundabout.

is this the one you're talking about?

engineers have a hard on for those everywhere where engineers have a working brain. Sadly roundabouts are just so much more effective than light signals or other crossings as soon as there are 4 or more entries to a crossing.

I ran, I ran hard, soon I'll get up to 88 miles per hour can go back to the 90s and run through again!

MR2s are almost as overpriced unless you're talking W30.

But I was born in 1997 and I am not underage.

Please stop reminding me that 1997 was 20 years ago.

>mfw I was actually part of a running club in school

Felt pretty good running in the nineties.

The year is 2017
2000 was 17 years ago
1990 was 27 years ago
People born in 2000 are legal fucks in some states
Time keeps moving
You're a faggot for not realizing this was going to happen sooner

I dont care its years ago, its just that sometimes it reminds me I wasted such a long time while im just a newfag

Normal

I ran in the 90's all the time as a kid. It was pretty rad.

How can you fuck up normal turns. Did you consider using that strange round thing in front of you?

just go to the nearest empty parking lot and just drive until you get a feel for how the car handles, that's what I did when I was learning

I hated damn near everything in the 90s

I liked 80s before it was popular, but now I don't even caer, 90s is where my nostalgia at.

Try making imaginary line and following it with your car.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E

If it isn't the infamous Cripplecock. Don't you have a shit chan to look after?

When I first started driving there were only 3 stop lights in my entire county. We don't have the traffic to warrant these things. Plus they make them so small that semis destroy them.

Or unless you had a speech delay and didn't talk till you were 3.

why did she alias so much? isn't it better for an artist to keep fewer names?

The cops are chasing her.

>letting your disabilities stop you
What are you a fucking looser?
youtu.be/XxWX4y_870c
youtu.be/_zWG4UpFQEc

For me it was the other way around, I thought shifting before redline is normal so I was really enlightened when the instructor told me otherwise.

>You will never run in the 80s

is that baribari?

>implying jimbob the brick builder didn't kill hotwheels already