Croatian News! Best!

Free young Jasmin: 'Help me cut the huge breasts' She noticed that she was different yet in elementary school. When she was 13, she already said she had done breastfeeding. When self-awareness has developed, it becomes clear to her as she faces that problem daily daily.

>has huge tits
>takes sexy photos
>talks trash about her tits
>wants to get rid of them

Our news are the best!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFwgC8RcSsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our media is literally the worst in the world, they keep trying to brainwash us with subtle bluepills like the time that Afgan kid got ran over by a train in Serbia but the media kept reporting on the story for 1-2 weeks after that.
Plus we almost have no real right wing shows, we do have Bujica but they look like controlled opposition since the host is a moron.

I thought Croatia was based..

Thats a great rack desu, I doubt she wants to get rid of them, but extra attention is always nice. Someone get some of her DNA and start cloning that prime titcow

>When she was 13, she already said she had done breastfeeding.

Holy cow! She looks like a Pajeets wet dream. I wonder what could I with those big melons.
Jeesus please bless me such Titted GF and I'll pay you in BTCs.

>Croatian journalism

>has huge tits
>wants to get rid of them
people are stupid

Death to all titcows.
>she already said she had done breastfeeding.
Like she is a mlther ot she has worked in nursemaiding?

Fugg

>13
Hmm I wonder when she turns 18 how big her tits would get?

Would they sag on the floor or something?

Most of the population is based and they notice that the media is trying to push their left wing agenda but our youth is being brainwashed in schools and colleges/universities. My younger brothers school is hosting a huge holocaust remembrance day with literally every class being involved with it. Last year they had a daughter of a "holocaust survivor" from Zagreb talking in front of the entire school and crying literally every 2 seconds because "muh entire family wuz killed by evil Ustashe please help everyone u see especially poor refugees"

link her instagrams pls

>implying anything in croatian "media" is true

youtube.com/watch?v=tFwgC8RcSsY

It's just a kid.
What are you gonna do? Fap over her pics?

Don't be silly

13 is not her current age brainiac

Her full name is Jasmin-Alexandra Vlassi from Stonehouse Scotland. Shes 20 years old.

>a disgusting slag
nvm thought she was croatian

Jesus you're a moron.

>right wing shows
"Nightmare Stage by Ċ½eljko Malnar" was like combination of Sup Forums & Sup Forums, degenerate, but highly politically incorrect

pic. related is Styria Media Group AG, owners of 24sata (24hours), trying to find out if any of them is jew or has relatiosn to jews

Stop fucking your 11 yo sister.

Let me motorboat them before they're gone please!!!

My father recommended it to me but I never really checked it out properly. Also I think its pretty fucking obvious all of this shit is funded by Soros as it was exposed that he invested in """""""""""certain"""""""""""""" organizations in Croatia

Ill write in eng ali brate the thing that enrages me the most is the fucking propaganda they put like "look how good it is to live in Ireland "i hate our news and the most 24 sata

They want to force people to move out.

Id put my nordic seed in this slut