Why would any woman want to breastfeed in public?

Why would any woman want to breastfeed in public?

Why would women get so pissed off because other people don't want to see that shit?

I thought, especially in today's highly charged pseudo-hippie world, that breastfeeding was supposed to be an intimate bonding experience.

Are you not ruining it by whipping it out in public? Go to your car... go to a bathroom... figure something out.

thoughts? criticisms?

Babies eat all the time like every hour.

Why would any user want to use reddit spacing? I know! So he can get sage'd and told to go back.

Whats your problem with motherhood?

it is pretty indecent, but in the end who will stand up and tell her to GTFO ?

Formula is kiked. Breast is only acceptable infant food.
Formula immediately begins to calcify almonds.
Cow-based food (obesity).
60%more likely to do of SIDS.
Who the fuck knows what else.
Breast=perfect food, crafted by evolution for best development

They have turned this sacred bond between a mother and child into a political feminist statement. My cousin's wife likes to whip out her super fat tits (she's over 300lbs, literally) everywhere she goes, and she stares around the room, making defiant eye contact with everyone, as though daring them to say something to her. You aren't allowed to criticize a woman ever.

You are just angry because your mother didn't breastfeed you, which has stunted your development.

I'm fine with breastfeeding in public, and applaud that more women are choosing it over formula, but in typical female fashion so many love doing it for the attention and want to make some political statement out of it. Like the mother who will post on her facebook or blog an image of her breastfeeding, with a snide remark accompanying it.

>prioritizing social pressure over caring for offspring

degeneracy desu

It's usually ugly landwhales that do it and try to make a scene for Facebook sympathy.

Had a chick get all pissy at me since I was staring at he breastfeeding in a McDonalds one time
She was pretty hot too
Sadly never saw nip

Breastfeeding can be good for making the baby shut up on a plane or something like that. Women should just be discreet about it

Before I know if it's degenerate I must know: Are the mother and child white?

/thread

This. Op has never had children. Sage.

I"ve never seen someone complain about breast-feeding in my entire life.
This new trend is just feminists inventing some new problem to complain and blame men. Don't justify it by hopping on the train they made, at least not while it's a trendy subject.

Pretty gross, IMO, swollen pregnancy breasts are rarely a delightful sight.

I'm pretty okay with just looking away, but I agree it should be done in private.

I want to see dat shit.

no woman 'wants' to breast feed in public, but babies must eat every hour or so and (((formula))) is a poor substitute.

I'm sorry motherhood triggers you so.

they should be able to because breast fed children are smarter and healthier.

giv lactating mommy milkies

This, “breast is best”

Formula is literally causing autism. Nothing has more influence than what you feed your baby.

OP is a faggot and women need to feed babies from the breast. It’s of national and ethnic interests to feed our children the best they deserve.

Leave the formula for subhumans.

Revolt Against the Modern World and promote breastfeeding in public. Only faggots or nu-males who will never have the joy of seeing their offspring be fed by their wife's breast will be offended.

Its really not that hard to use a cover. Breastfeeding in public is entirely acceptable, just use a cover.

I think she’s rightful to feed wherever, but not make a political statement out of it, by going out of her way to be an attention whore.

That’s not you doing what’s best for your baby, that’s you being an attention whore.

This.

Soyboys are fed formula that’s literally full of soy protein some being exclusively fucking soy.

Shit quality food = shit quality baby boys = shit quality men

Formula is a kike scheme to make a nation of soyboys.

>Why would any woman want to breastfeed in public?
women are retarded. they think what they do matter, but no one gives a shit. so they have this attentionwhoring complex

the same shit aplies to everything they do.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILK, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY! I'LL WHINE! I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Baby is crying because it needs to eat every hour
Breasts are swollen to point of being painful
I have even see my own wife's breasts start leaking when the baby started crying.

Nature really is powerful

It's funny to imagine a mother going to breast-feed in a mall when suddenly this demented fat channer sees it, stands from a table and starts to sing and dance to this.

Because their baby is hungry. Any other stupid questions?

You can't stare you ballbarian. Learn the power of the glance. Learn to focus your peripheral vision.

Women are whores and will show tits at any opportunity, feeding also gives them a chance to virtue signal.

Dude, sometimes a baby really needs to eat and wont shut up until it gets what it wants.

Showing off the goods, perhaps. Random thought: I'm surprised that there are no Super Heroine MILF comics that are X rated. It would be easy to work in pregnancy and children to such a story. If they make it a bit cringy and sweet (because real love is cringy and sweet sometimes, not cold and indifferent) at times and teach a moral lesson or two on a regular basis it could probably capture a niche market. Especially if the children inherit their mother's super powers.

If a man could feed a baby with his dick, I would totally whip out my cock in public

I respect people that stare more than take side glances. They let hos know they look like hos.

>the beta glance
vs
>the chad stare

Like a trantruming child.

This is not really a Sup Forums topic, please shove your meme flag back up into your ass Australia, we know it was (you)

If its okay to breast feed in public, is it okay to stare?

Convenient and breast pumps suck. That being said it is almost always so they can get attention, there is little reason to breast feed in public when you can go to a bathroom or something.

Oh no, a boob! I guess you'd rather listen to the sound of a crying baby.
Fucking virgin loser faggots in this thread.

Depends ultimately on the mothers diet user.

>be me
>being waited on in restaurant
>waiter asks what I want
>point to kid being breastfed
>say "I'll have what he's having"

Short of the mother being a crack addict breast milk is almost always better.

This

Y- you dont think it's hot?

Babies need to eat about every 90 minutes. Feeding the baby is not degeneracy and should not be sexualized. The only reason this behavior is a problem to anyone is immaturity on an unbelievable level.

Even President Trump supports womens' right to breastfeed when they need to. Get the fuck over it you street shitter.

>see woman breastfeeding in public
>Walk closer to get a quick look at her boob
>Walk her away and let her continue