WTF

Where do we go from here?
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/13/moby-claims-cia-asked-him-to-post-about-trump-and-russia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLCA6lNRwrk
youtube.com/watch?v=D-CbWIWKR8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol.. I want to believe this.

Moby says he wanted Michele Obama to run

Moby was a soyboy before it was cool

no wonder that wigger eminem always bullied this guy

always right.

OOOOOOOOH LORDY
TROUBLE SO HARD

>guys i'm not a retard i swear, i had to do this i have friends that made me do it!

We out the tendrils of mockingbird.

The CIA is full of bootlicking Jews and Mossad isn't it? Have the CIA ever had American interests at heart? They really should be disbanded and people who were part of it permanently disallowed to operate in the security fields ever again

nap time

He’s a 5’7” manlet, not like he had a choice.

I wonder how many other celebrities don't realize they've been duped by their well connected "friends".

I forgot manlets aren't allowed in the gym /s

>Have the CIA ever had American interests at heart?

No, they have always served "U.S. Interests". These are not American Interests. There is a reason their seal is an eagle going through a meatgrinder.

there's nothing funnier than manlets at the gym though

youtube.com/watch?v=qLCA6lNRwrk

Moby has friends in the CIA? This confirms all my worst suspicions about the "intelligence community", they're a bunch of faggots. Here's a short redpill for anybody who hasn't seen it:
youtube.com/watch?v=D-CbWIWKR8k
(GCHQ is no better, Bong intelligence has always been full of arse-bandits too.)

>celebrity is contacted by deep state to do their dirty work
>still thinks Trump/Russia are the bad guys

Dismantle the CIA
Close down the IRS
Take ownership of the Federal Reserve

cia niggers gotta go

Remember when you lose Alaska you have won user.

Fuck off Moby, we still don't care about you.

Trump needs to do something, Kennedy was the last president to speak up against the CIA and we saw how that went for him